India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Stupid CVs - Hate them!!!!!!!!

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Are these CVs stupid. I mean dumbo kahi ke. What kind of episodes do they give us. Episodes which ve continuity, no dragging. The plot lines are way too realistic. Show has only humans. No booth, preth, naagins, zombies, aliens. Actors who can actually act. Realistic sets, realistic costumes & styling. Hero who is not arrogant but cool, intelligent, smiles a lot, polite to others, respects elders, affectionate with family. Heroine who has her own business, wears casual kurtis, has a spine, not sanskari. Saas Bahu who are actually thick as thieves.

Ainvayi Kuch Bhi.

Are you guys shitting me or what. Look I am gng to say this only once so listen carefully. Pick up a pen & notepad & starting jotting. In Kolaveri Danush style MAAMA SNACKS EDUTHUKO APADIYE NOTES EDUTHUKO.

1st change the hero's demeanor. Why the hell is he so pleasant, cute smiling types. Remember he is a HERO on Indian TV (Hindi). So he must be ANGRY YOUNG MAN always insulting the FL. He should NEVER EVER EVER laugh or smile. Added points if he manhandles the FL & insults her every other min.

Next heroine. What the hell were u thinking giving a SPINE to the FL. Remember every heroine on Indian TV has as much spine as a jelly fish. Remove that spine pronto. And wats with the dress & style. Put her in gungat DAMMIT & ask her to make Dhokla/Paratha in the kitchen.

OK repeat aft me SAAS & BAHU CANNOT EVER BE FRIENDS. Do u get it. Whats with Chachi & Vandy love-shov. Cut it pronto. Add lots of jewels & makeup to chachi. She must always torture Vandy who must always keep crying. Also whats with all that Barbie costumes. Deck her up in sari. She is the BAHU.

What kinda antagonist is this chachi. Just sweet talking everyone. By now she should ve tried to poison the hero at least once or at least sabotage his business. And you call this cartoon a vamp. Shame on you.

Why does the show have only humans. Add a booth, a few batke pret aatmaas, sprinkle a few naagins, revamp the vamp, give her a scary BGM, shake well. Stir & serve. Ho gaya HATKE se show.

Dammit these CVs are seriously so STUPID!!!! Dont even know how to make a show.

----------------------------------------------- End of Rant -----------------------------------------------

OK so i had to vent out & get this off my chest aft seeing the stupid TRPs. Iss TV audience ka kuch nahin hoga. Guess the IQ of tv watching public must be less than even a peahen Angry

This post is not intended to hurt/offend anyone. Just wanted to vent out my frustration Ouch

Edited by Angels11 - 14 April 2016 at 11:38am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

dpdesh1nitya12uthra.kgPriyafan7mayu94laddu1691Lover_of_lifeMrithulaaTheloveepiphanyManasvi12jassu7CrazyMe96rohinimaneeshandp102kirti0712amithuskamanisydyranbirkprfan1dancedanceRRiluvrainaartiraparigaaash2302stars-fireflies.Jas.moonstonespirits.sayramohima369AlZian-Rushali-sp108C0ralineScribble_Tweety_AmyChoco_PlainJane-AnnieQueen-NN07TINAMONIsheeluneelumanjusha7berrysweetInfinite_FlameAnkita_MathurpubakavmuksindraniguptasriarshiItsAlia-Shilpaa---Amulya--attiya1.3gauriangelIshqbaaz4ever4lovemizzundaztudmystery75hanishanknith125Sadia.RitupoppinssspnfanMrsOmkaraOberoiChalJhoothi._Pari_.-AvadaKedavra-ArieltabiOmaRamdassAllbut1S.StephySahSahLIKEDMG-tellyaddict-...-Riya-...SillyPepper-Rashi-orion23mineforever.-Amethyst-.Briyanikidaig_Eternity_Ms.S.K.rekha.366

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Irony of indian TV world.
i dont know what kind of mentality this peoples holdAngry

seriouslyyy ...i am at loss of wordCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviskamaniInfinite_FlameTINAMONIRoxyC-AnnieQueen-Angels11OmaRamdass

justpurvi Senior Member
justpurvi
justpurvi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thank God I thought u lost ur thinking capabilities and now u watch ekta kapoor shows damn this was hilarious

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshaRoxyC-AnnieQueen-TINAMONImystery75Angels11

justpurvi Senior Member
justpurvi
justpurvi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
One.more thing can u write something for mahan bahu vs suman thread with a sarcasm like this char chand laga dogi ap udhar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniTINAMONI-AnnieQueen-Angels11OmaRamdass

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
awww come here girl let me hug you ...
you know how this trp aunties work and with sony as channel they don't have much of a reach ..

hope they don't care about trp's

Jeez let's just not talk about indian tv and the leads which makes you want to never look at any serial with utter nonsense 

we enjoy this amazing serial without any expectations 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nitya12skamaniTINAMONIRoxyC-AnnieQueen-Angels11SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Lol! Yesss!
The ML should be Mama's boy...oh no chance,let him be Paapa's boy and listen to every nonsense his papa says(so far none),since you know,hero shouldn't have a brain and follow everything that is said to him,since he can't hurt the loved ones bhavnaonOuch

Oh and FL toh,guarantee should not woman handle our most wanted Munda,she should shiver like a jello,for the touch of the corner of his little finger and turn all shy,when the dupatta covering neck flies awayEmbarrassed haan not to forget bhaashans

Edited by cindrella255 - 14 April 2016 at 8:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nitya12jassu7TINAMONI-AnnieQueen-indraniguptaAngels11--Amulya--hanishankSadia.RituOmaRamdass

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

Irony of indian TV world.
i dont know what kind of mentality this peoples holdAngry

seriouslyyy ...i am at loss of wordCry

I am telling u if u add the grey cells of the entire TV serial watching junta it ll not fill even a teaspoon D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIKavila

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmishthi

One.more thing can u write something for mahan bahu vs suman thread with a sarcasm like this char chand laga dogi ap udhar

What the heck is this mahan Bahu & Suman stuff Shocked

Edited by Angels11 - 14 April 2016 at 8:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

Go to top