India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

good feels. (Page 3)

laxmi247 Goldie
laxmi247
laxmi247

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Today episode was mind blowing & I liked new jodi Yuvan & Yuvraj I love her chemistry & waiting for Yuvraj & Sujani first meeting after 6 years...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMadyanks28

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Today's episode was good. I didn't like Yuvani's attitude. She looks very funny with two ponies with at least 4 to 5 rubberbands. I could also see that Yuvraj had sensed that Suhani had come to the place where he came. Yuvraj & Suhani saw each other when the later was in the counter. Then when she was talking over the phone, Yuvraj was engrossed with Yuvani but turned back when she sat elsewhere.

arch_angel Senior Member
arch_angel
arch_angel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Nice episode today... not rushed like many of the previous ones. Suhani was looking so pretty today and loved her bond with Yuvaan - that kid is too adorable!! Suhani s pain is palpable. Well acted Rajshri!! 
Yuvani is BabyDadi only... how can a 5 year old be like this and she looks much older than Yuvaan... kya CVs!! 

Yuvraj looks so pissed off with lifeLOL as he should be...but looks good with Yuvaan. 

And thank you RagMen for putting Snaky in her proper place... I wish aise mauke aur aaye... God I cannot STAND that snake..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Just watched it. u all guys said everything abt the episode so u don't left much for meSmile  Both Suhaani & Yuvraaj looks very good in blue. Day Dreaming their sensing of each others presence is wow. Yuvaan is really very cute n his & sharad jodi is very nice to watch. It reminds us of Sharaj jodi.
That gang of boys in basket ball ground really rocking. Their acting is superb. I feels like as  i m watching a movieBig smile n the last scene where Yuvraaj stand behind Yuvaan is so rocking. cvs u made my day. Thank u so much for such a perfect episodeClap
PS: Precap is very also exciting. Really with every going episode my excitation is increasing.Big smile

Edited by YuvaaniMad - 14 April 2016 at 9:49pm

Go to top