good feels. (Page 2)

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Sunitha28

loved the episode...I loved that scene of Yuvraj with his daughter in the car. He's back to sadu mode and he doesn't like her habits but doesn't scold her for it. Not good, but still a good scene especially the way he kept hearing abt Suhani this and Suhana that on the radio.LOL Good touch...

Also the lantern bit was touching...there have been 3-4 different lantern scenes shown in SSEL for Yuvani and that's definitely something that makes you feel for them...

Yuvan and Yuvraj...really cute. I actually said "awww"LOL when they showed Yuvraj standing behind Yuvan. That kid has charisma and a lot of manners. I noticed that Yuvraj called him "champ" in the precap which was sooo cuuute!!Embarrassed

The entire hotel reception area scene with YuvAni feeling each others presence...looking around...LOVED it.Clap I usually find this stuff corny but it hit the spot today.

Yes MEhwish lovely episode...bt sadly i missed that car scene part due to poweroff...Cryso in radio he heared some thing abt Suhani & Suhana...really feeling bad fort missing that scene...

i liked how he recall the fb scene of them leaving lattern for last time on teracce...Tongue

the way they both feeling presence of each other & getting disturbed is mindblowing...Clap

Yuvan & Yuvi what to say i'm flat seeing how Yuvi stood behind him...that too in same pose by placing hands in same way at same place...& in precap too both looking so cute...Big smile

baap and beta are really a handsome pairWink they rly did a huge blunder by choosing a 10 yr old girl to play Yuvaani...they needed someone shorter...

v.true Mehwish...even i dint like her acting too...Yuvan is rocking with his expressions & bonding with Suhani & Sharad...on the other side this girl...she doesn't know anything rather than seeing mirror & praising her self that she is best...junior BQ(dadi)...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumabkb

loved the episode...I loved that scene of Yuvraj with his daughter in the car. He's back to sadu mode and he doesn't like her habits but doesn't scold her for it. Not good, but still a good scene especially the way he kept hearing abt Suhani this and Suhana that on the radio.LOL Good touch...

Also the lantern bit was touching...there have been 3-4 different lantern scenes shown in SSEL for Yuvani and that's definitely something that makes you feel for them...

Yuvan and Yuvraj...really cute. I actually said "awww"LOL when they showed Yuvraj standing behind Yuvan. That kid has charisma and a lot of manners. I noticed that Yuvraj called him "champ" in the precap which was sooo cuuute!!Embarrassed

The entire hotel reception area scene with YuvAni feeling each others presence...looking around...LOVED it.Clap I usually find this stuff corny but it hit the spot today.

Yes MEhwish lovely episode...bt sadly i missed that car scene part due to poweroff...Cryso in radio he heared some thing abt Suhani & Suhana...really feeling bad fort missing that scene...

i liked how he recall the fb scene of them leaving lattern for last time on teracce...Tongue

the way they both feeling presence of each other & getting disturbed is mindblowing...Clap

Yuvan & Yuvi what to say i'm flat seeing how Yuvi stood behind him...that too in same pose by placing hands in same way at same place...& in precap too both looking so cute...Big smile

baap and beta are really a handsome pairWink they rly did a huge blunder by choosing a 10 yr old girl to play Yuvaani...they needed someone shorter...

it looks like two different age kids. i know they are but for the show they should have thought so atleast. loved his attitude there sorry bolana so cute and she said duffer very cutely though i think these kids can bond well

Suma i think this girl will get jealous of Yuvan...& dont know why i feel he will win that competition over her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumabkbYuvaaniMadyanks28

sumabkb IF-Dazzler
sumabkb
sumabkb

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumabkb

it looks like two different age kids. i know they are but for the show they should have thought so atleast. loved his attitude there sorry bolana so cute and she said duffer very cutely though i think these kids can bond well

Suma i think this girl will get jealous of Yuvan...& dont know why i feel he will win that competition over her...

of course he will win who brought him up our smart suhani na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMadyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Yuvraj has some splainin' to do to Suhani as to why her daughter turned out so vain and lacking in manners. 
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Yuvan is so charismatic n looks handsome with any person he stands n today the precap was just awesome..Both looked dashing n cute..
Sorry to say I cant connect to Yuvani girl n she dores not act well..

I want to see father-son chemistry..They look so adorbs..I am pretty sire yuvani feels jealous of yuvan as he wins elocution

Yuvaj called him champEmbarrassed

Edited by AgnesFan - 14 April 2016 at 8:56am

YuvaaniMadyanks28

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
yes,today episode is good. I am happy ki yuvraj abhi bhi suhani ko yaad karta hai and feel bhi karta hai.Embarrassed
but I miss precap.

YuvaaniMadyanks28

shadow18 Senior Member
shadow18
shadow18

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Mehwish.. .. Kya aap aj k episode ke pictures provide kr skti hn??

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadow18

Mehwish.. .. Kya aap aj k episode ke pictures provide kr skti hn??

i haven't downloaded it yet but if i make caps, ill post them in the picture gallery...but they haven't met yet but I'll 100% make caps of their 1st meeting.

shadow18

Go to top