yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
loved the episode...I loved that scene of Yuvraj with his daughter in the car. He's back to sadu mode and he doesn't like her habits but doesn't scold her for it. Not good, but still a good scene especially the way he kept hearing abt Suhani this and Suhana that on the radio.😆 Good touch...

Also the lantern bit was touching...there have been 3-4 different lantern scenes shown in SSEL for Yuvani and that's definitely something that makes you feel for them...

Yuvan and Yuvraj...really cute. I actually said "awww"😆 when they showed Yuvraj standing behind Yuvan. That kid has charisma and a lot of manners. I noticed that Yuvraj called him "champ" in the precap which was sooo cuuute!!😳

The entire hotel reception area scene with YuvAni feeling each others presence...looking around...LOVED it.👏 I usually find this stuff corny but it hit the spot today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It seemed like all r happy with today's episode. I like every scene that u write in this posting. Wow cvs well done 👏
I think we will get more good scenes in coming episode.Edited by YuvaaniMad - 8 years ago
sumabkb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved the episode too.  All the parts related to our original yuvani and there kids were fantastic.  I loved both father and son  standing in the same pose.  This boy can do miracle yaar.  I am looking forward for tmrw i wish it comes quickly i want to see yuvraj-yuvan and suhani-yuvani seen. 
sumabkb thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuvaaniMad

It seemed like all r happy with today's episode. I like every scene that u write in this posting. Wow cvs well done 👏
I think we will get more good scenes in coming episode.

http://www.desi-tashan.com/345480-suhani-si-ek-ladki-14th-april-2016-episode-watch-online/

Kabita see if this link works for you

Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

loved the episode...I loved that scene of Yuvraj with his daughter in the car. He's back to sadu mode and he doesn't like her habits but doesn't scold her for it. Not good, but still a good scene especially the way he kept hearing abt Suhani this and Suhana that on the radio.😆 Good touch...

Also the lantern bit was touching...there have been 3-4 different lantern scenes shown in SSEL for Yuvani and that's definitely something that makes you feel for them...

Yuvan and Yuvraj...really cute. I actually said "awww"😆 when they showed Yuvraj standing behind Yuvan. That kid has charisma and a lot of manners. I noticed that Yuvraj called him "champ" in the precap which was sooo cuuute!!😳

The entire hotel reception area scene with YuvAni feeling each others presence...looking around...LOVED it.👏 I usually find this stuff corny but it hit the spot today.

Yes MEhwish lovely episode...bt sadly i missed that car scene part due to poweroff...😭so in radio he heared some thing abt Suhani & Suhana...really feeling bad fort missing that scene...

i liked how he recall the fb scene of them leaving lattern for last time on teracce...😛

the way they both feeling presence of each other & getting disturbed is mindblowing...👏

Yuvan & Yuvi what to say i'm flat seeing how Yuvi stood behind him...that too in same pose by placing hands in same way at same place...& in precap too both looking so cute...😃
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sunitha28

Yes MEhwish lovely episode...bt sadly i missed that car scene part due to poweroff...😭so in radio he heared some thing abt Suhani & Suhana...really feeling bad fort missing that scene...

i liked how he recall the fb scene of them leaving lattern for last time on teracce...😛

the way they both feeling presence of each other & getting disturbed is mindblowing...👏

Yuvan & Yuvi what to say i'm flat seeing how Yuvi stood behind him...that too in same pose by placing hands in same way at same place...& in precap too both looking so cute...😃

baap and beta are really a handsome pair😉 they rly did a huge blunder by choosing a 10 yr old girl to play Yuvaani...they needed someone shorter...
YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunitha28

OMG I think one of the best episode after leap. U all r described each scene in such a way that I m dying to watch it. Can't wait more.please god make my network goodEdited by YuvaaniMad - 8 years ago
sumabkb thumbnail

baap and beta are really a handsome pair😉 they rly did a huge blunder by choosing a 10 yr old girl to play Yuvaani...they needed someone shorter...

it looks like two different age kids. i know they are but for the show they should have thought so atleast. loved his attitude there sorry bolana so cute and she said duffer very cutely though i think these kids can bond well

Subha27 thumbnail

v.true Mehwish...even i dint like her acting too...Yuvan is rocking with his expressions & bonding with Suhani & Sharad...on the other side this girl...she doesn't know anything rather than seeing mirror & praising her self that she is best...junior BQ(dadi)...😡
Subha27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumabkb

it looks like two different age kids. i know they are but for the show they should have thought so atleast. loved his attitude there sorry bolana so cute and she said duffer very cutely though i think these kids can bond well

Suma i think this girl will get jealous of Yuvan...& dont know why i feel he will win that competition over her...