India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Today's Epic Scene

mimie3003 Senior Member
mimie3003
mimie3003

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I tuned into watch Sadda Haq at 6.30 after AGES today and oh boy! The epic Randhir-Aryan fight scene totally blew me away. Sometimes, I contemplate,whether Aryan is the perfect nemesis to Randhir. Both just refused to be bogged down totally! :O
I am not judging Aryan here for beating up Randhir or vice versa as both have their reasons and I am not particularly against Aryan either except obviously his painful,robotic acting skills which makes Param feel like a superstar in front of him! XD
Anyway, returning to the point,what caught my attention was the last few lines that Randhir spoke :" You are right. I am not like you Sanyukta ka pehla pyar main hoon aur main hi rahunga. "
OMG. I think my entire day was worth it even if the rest of the episode was trashy. Those few lines sounded like as if honey was being poured into my ears. Truly. <3

Now let's return to bashing the rest of the garbage that this show has turned into. It's for moments like these that disillusioned fans are still holding onto the show. :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tangent_inverseSaNa_sTaRFortitudeLovenarbhiFlawSomeMEshivika838-DragonFire-romailahowardscarlett

parsholic Groupbie
parsholic
parsholic

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I felt the exact same ...
when Randhir said those lines i was grinning like an idiot...it was indeed the best part of todays epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimie3003Fortitude

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Perfect dialogues by Randhir as if wanted to warn him dont you dare try taking my place in her life...i was, were and will always be the FIRST in her lifeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimie3003Fortitude

mimie3003 Senior Member
mimie3003
mimie3003

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parsholic

I felt the exact same ...
when Randhir said those lines i was grinning like an idiot...it was indeed the best part of todays epi

Exactly! infact at first I couldn't believe that Randhir actually said those lines. :P
He even said about his memories with her.
mimie3003 Senior Member
mimie3003
mimie3003

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#9900CC">Perfect dialogues by Randhir as if wanted to warn him dont you dare try taking my place in her life...i was, were and will always be the FIRST in her lifeEmbarrassed</font></font>

Nobody can take his place in her life. She still treasures those gifts and the engagement ring. She has clearly "moved on". XD
truby Senior Member
truby
truby

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Indeed that was the best when he said that he was his first love n aryan won't be able to erase those memories. Later Aryan was shown pondering n was tensed due to this statement.
But why did randhir say that sanyukta needs aryan n will use him n discard him from her life once she done with him...when its randhir who left sanyukta...??...that was hurtingOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimie3003

mimie3003 Senior Member
mimie3003
mimie3003

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by truby

Indeed that was the best when he said that he was his first love n aryan won't be able to erase those memories. Later Aryan was shown pondering n was tensed due to this statement.
But why did randhir say that sanyukta needs aryan n will use him n discard him from her life once she done with him...when its randhir who left sanyukta...??...that was hurtingOuch

I agree with you. He is still under the impression that she did all the harm to Parth. He thinks that she used him to win the Dream Team competition maybe. But he is wrong, as u pointed out. He was already shown to have been having ego clashes with her before the final race. The truth is, Randhir has always been a way more egoistic than Sanyukta.
Yes, Aryan was worried. And I think he is gonna remember those lines too everytime he talks to her.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top