India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Lol

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Lol..Yuvraj was to attend his meeting right where did he come to play basketball..When i saw him at Yuvan's back I thought he was compared to his father..I really did not expect him to appear sudden
i am loving Sharad-Yuvan chemistry very much n the reason he gave for fooling Suhani was so adorableLOLLOL

So as yuvani girl is gonna buy candy floss Suhani will give her lectureLOLThe girl badly needs to be lectured..She is jealous of each n everything pretty n uses mirror n times

Yuvraj ka din karab karne ke liye sare FM wale kasam kaye theLOLAj kal Yuvraj toh sada hua hi lag rha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16angel26714Navi16YuvaaniMad

crssel16 Groupbie
crssel16
crssel16

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Lol..Yuvraj was to attend his meeting right where did he come to play basketball..When i saw him at Yuvan's back I thought he was compared to his father..I really did not expect him to appear sudden
i am loving Sharad-Yuvan chemistry very much n the reason he gave for fooling Suhani was so adorableLOLLOL

So as yuvani girl is gonna buy candy floss Suhani will give her lectureLOLThe girl badly needs to be lectured..She is jealous of each n everything pretty n uses mirror n times

Yuvraj ka din karab karne ke liye sare FM wale kasam kaye theLOLAj kal Yuvraj toh sada hua hi lag rha
I was lol when sharad said yuvaan took his clothes.. Smart boy

Also suhani is back in Allahabad so virus fail raha hai...FM ko lag gaya ...everywhere suhani..suhani lolROFL
YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I think it was a very interesting episode. I missed it.
But what was that sharad lied to suhaani abt yuvaans health
crssel16 Groupbie
crssel16
crssel16

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

I think it was a very interesting episode. I missed it.
But what was that sharad lied to suhaani abt yuvaans health
That was to bring suhani to Allahabad..
Yuvaan took sharad clothes when he was bathing.. N asked him call suhani to Allahabad because he was missing her..then only he will return his clothes.. So he fooled her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

angel26714 Senior Member
angel26714
angel26714

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Higher possibilites of yuvraj suhani meeting today so that is happening starting from,sky lantern to fm and now the allocation competition

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16sumabkbYuvaaniMad

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index