A very pretty episode :)

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone😊

I m actually delighted watching today's episode i dunno what's gna happen next but the last scene specially yuvraaj and yuvaan
And suhani and yuvraj sensing to b near😳
Beautiful one,chalo its good yuvaan and yuvraj ka confrontation toh hua
But sad abt the trp's falling down but neva mind it will rise up soon😉
Originally posted by angel26714

Hello everyone😊

I m actually delighted watching today's episode i dunno what's gna happen next but the last scene specially yuvraaj and yuvaan
And suhani and yuvraj sensing to b near😳
Beautiful one,chalo its good yuvaan and yuvraj ka confrontation toh hua
But sad abt the trp's falling down but neva mind it will rise up soon😉
👏 enjoyed the epi...except that rag menka...n loved how yuvaan called SADU...🤣
I thought he was shown to compare Yuvan with his father..I did not expect him to appear random from so-called meeting..Tomorrow we will get Suhani-Yuvani meeting
Originally posted by crssel16

👏 enjoyed the epi...except that rag menka...n loved how yuvaan called SADU...🤣
I loved him calling sadu..Sadu tera ye sada hua muh dekhe bilkul bura nahi laga🤣
Kal Yuvani Suhani ko Yuvraj ki yad dilayegi
yes,today episode is nice. but meine nahin chahti ki yuvani ki first meeting itni fiki ho.yuvani ki first meeting toh damakedar honi chahiye aur woh bhi busniess meeting.
I am happy ki somya ko koi bhi like nahin karta hai.
bas ab trp increase ho jaye aur suhani ki liye ek naya hero aa jaye.
First of  all show is nt ending so chill my all dear buddies and mostly v can get suhaani and yuvraj most awaited confrontation on sunday
Originally posted by angel26714

First of all show is nt ending so chill my all dear buddies and mostly v can get suhaani and yuvraj most awaited confrontation on sunday

But I want their blockbuster confrontation 😆
Can't wait to see their hot fightingEdited by YuvaaniMad - 7 years ago
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

But I want their blockbuster confrontation 😆
Can't wait to see their hot fighting

Heheheh yeaaa seems that i have seen yuvaan somewhere in some show or movie!
It was a pretty episode and last scene i loved that most My cutiepie Yuvan so adorable.  Man karaha ta ki usko pakadke kha jahu.  I am loving this kid.  But one thing i didn't understand why was so blank reaction after hearing his name so i guess he doesn't even know he had a son i think he hasn't seen the pics daadi has.  Even by hearing the name yuvan he didn't react.  hmmm what is the suspense guys
Originally posted by sumabkb

It was a pretty episode and last scene i loved that most My cutiepie Yuvan so adorable.  Man karaha ta ki usko pakadke kha jahu.  I am loving this kid.  But one thing i didn't understand why was so blank reaction after hearing his name so i guess he doesn't even know he had a son i think he hasn't seen the pics daadi has.  Even by hearing the name yuvan he didn't react.  hmmm what is the suspense guys
Yuvan is really so much adorbs n he acts well to..I too felt he did not know of his son..I thought they woulf been together while naming their children..But how is it possible of him not knowing his son

Yuvani toh total failure in acting