Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Time- Runs out but never fades|| An OS

MohabbatCrazy Senior Member
MohabbatCrazy
MohabbatCrazy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Time- Runs out but never fades

''I want to take her home mommy!'' He claimed to his mom.
''You can't do that honey, she has to live here at her home.''
''But you and daddy stay with me at my home! Why can't she?'' He argued. Not leaving her hand.
''Maybe you can ask her to come live with you when she's older.'' His mom ruffled his hair.
''But that will take so much time.'' He stomped his feet.
''Time will pass in a blink. You should let her go, She's probably missing her mommy now.'' His mother smiled at the little girl whose eyes were filled with innocent tears because of being scared of a 4 year old boy trying to take her along.
Leaving her hand he had said ''Don't go anywhere. Time will pass in a blink.'' He had repeated. Walking off with his mother. Leaving her biting her chubby fingers.

''I do.''
The words gave birth to joy and cheer as it tuned out of her mouth. There was a heartfelt applause and laughters contented with happiness. And then to complete the vows...a passionate kiss. 
Her lips still burned at the sensation, her cheeks still coloured to a soft shade of pink.
He had held her hand tight. It was sweaty out of nervousness but a satisfying smile had been strung around his face. She reminisced how handsome he looked...a crisp black suit and finely polished shoes. His perfume was lightly scented but yet, it tingled with her senses as she breathed it in.
His gaze was timid- even though they were one now, ready to spend and decorate each passing second of life together, he was still gentle.
They were young and deeply drowned in with eachother, today they had achieved eachother, forever...
None of them had to worry and words were not needed anymore. As they stood side by side they were well aware that nothing would tear them apart. Finally, gathering courage, ''You look beautiful today.'' He spoke, smiling towards his blushing bride.
''You look no less Mr. Malhotra.'' She had retorted playfully smirking at him. ''Well that I don't fully agree to Mrs. Malhotra, I feel beaten of by someone this evening.'' He whispered to her making her release her locked eyes with him, and flush a deeper crimson.
She was dressed in red, net and satin draped around her fragile frame. Her blouse delicatly studded with rhinestones and zaari hung low to her waist, and then a mass of silk and lace flaired and flowed down from her head to bow towards her feet. The material had gladly swayed with her crafted self. Her neck was strung with highly moulded and threaded gems. And a band of diamonds and gold was wrapped around her wrist.
 But the final touch was no less than a masterpiece, a gold band placed moments ago shined with pride as it held two jewel studded hearts notifying the winning of 'True Love'- that was truly the highlight of her pampered and decked up body that evening.
She was carried up to the ninth cloud and she her joy had witnessed the highest of the seventh sky. She was complete. He was with her, by her side and she wouldn't give up on anything to change the slightest of tonight. 
She had her golden ticket, her dreams and wishes were fulfilled like promised.
As she stepped into the doli, his hand firmly grasping her waist, as she turned around to bid farewell to her loved ones. She knew there was no backing out now.

''Sumo! Tumhe samjh mein nahi aata? Na matlab na.''
''Sharvan! Tumhe samjh nahi aata? Ha matlab ha.''
''Dekho, mein nahi le je sakta tumhe!''
''Par mein aaungi! Jab shaadi ki hein toh bhukto!''
''Woh toh bhukt raha hoon.''
''Go. To. Hell.'' She banged the dressing table ''Ah!''
''Sum...dekho kya kar diya! Idhar aao davaai laga deta hoon.'' She let him dress her bleeding wound and finally draped her hands around his neck. ''Please mat jaao. Mujhe nahi acha tumhara bagair.'' She sobbed. He pulled her into his lap and pressed her head in his chest. ''Shh, theek hai nahi jata. Rona bannd karo.'' Wiping her tears he placed a kiss on her forehead. ''Sumo- I love you. Stop crying.''
''Love you too, Bond.'' She winked with a few stray tears still spilling out of her eyes.
Even though, there were times where words of evil and bitterness were exchanged, they were always wiped out by the times filled with affection, the times that deserved to be cherished.

And a tumble of happiness.
''Ah...''
''Come on love, you're almost there.''
''Nahi hoga.'' She cried holding his hand, grinding his bones.
''Of course hoga! Tum toh meri Sumo ho!''
''And Push!'' Yelled the doctor.
''Ahhh...I love you Shravan.''
''It's a girl!''
''Love you too.'' He said holding his daughter with eyes watery. And kissing his wife on her lips.
He combed back his silver hair and frowned patting it while looking at in the mirror. ''Get over it, your time's running out your growing old.'' She had chuckled at him.
''Point indeed Mrs. Malhotra, but I'll never grow old for you.''
''Point indeed Mr. Malhotra, you'll never grow old for me.''

''It's not fair, it was a deal, if you lived a hundred I was supposed to live a ninety- nine.'' She clasped onto his hand.
He let out a dry chuckle. ''Why don't you tell your 'time' to wait?''
She giggled bitterly as tears lightly streamed tearing her insides. ''It never does, never will...it's to stubborn. Why don't you tell it yourself?'' 
''Because my 'time' has come to and end. It was limited.'' He breathed.
She had cried and sobbed. Cursing each passing minute of time.

A lonely tear rolled down her cheek. As she opened her eyes and sighed looking down, a sob was let out in the surrounded silence. She choked back on the moment.
It was true, time did not stop- no matter how much one pleaded, it was heartless. Time did not wait for anyone, it was merciless. He was gone along with the time leaving her behind. Her rocking chair echoed in the once chattering house. It had been 50 years.
Time hadn't stopped there for the moment. And definitely no manpower could be equipped with the ability to pause it. But she had captured it, it would probably fade one day with everything else, but that day was surely not today, she had trapped it in her heart and vision, it was drugged in her blood. The captured time was mixed with each of her breath.
The captured time, to let the world know was painted down. The ink would detroit but so would everything. It almost had, but the yellowness had made it way more priceless.
She hugged the captured time- Polaroid prints to her chest. And breathed in the peace and scent of memories it refreshed.
Time never stops. But she had successfully managed to capture it, in her heart, soul and treasured albums.

First post here. Die hard fan...Constructive criticism is welcome! Drop your likes and comments! Enjoy...Love Shraman forever!

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviSanjyotiiiiiiiisreyuAayushi15ASRushiravzssnehac2sachi123Simran114super_boysambagdancedanceRRpotterginny-AnnieQueen-Glimmer..BlueBird..mizzundaztudshalz_123Zenab78poppinssSadia.Ritusapphire3ArieltabiSahSahRi21orion23asyaarshilover_Eternity_MysticRiver

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
How beautifully have you captured their journey ..
from those 4 years old to the end of time ..

I was sobbing with her at the end ... really so heartfelt it was 
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
brilliantly written..
sapphire3 IF-Rockerz
sapphire3
sapphire3

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Beautiful!!!! No word of appreciation is enough for this OS...loved it to bits Heart
potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I don't know what to write!
No number of appreciative adjective would do it justice!
Heart
asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
LovelyHeart
And welcome to the forumTongue
mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
beautiful, please write more, and more often... and PM me when you do,,, u alrady got a fan in me Smile
dancedanceRR Senior Member
dancedanceRR
dancedanceRR

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Beautiful!

Go to top