Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nibir SS : LOVE AND LIFE [CH UPDATED ON PAGE-2] (part 6 updated) (Page 16)

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TASYAM

Originally posted by Sujayricky

Tu yeh bata vo tera friend kabir kaha mr. India ban gaya hai LOL

khi nhi bas out of station gya huva hai kyunki humare summer vacation chal rhe hai aur phir july mai hum dono gayab ho jayenge kyunki hum trip par ja rhe hai friends ke sath but date abhi decided nhi haiSmile

Ok trip pe ache se jaana ok   Wink
Aur uss kabir ko bolana bade bhaiya misses him ok Wink

ok but but why are youWink doing this something is wrongAngry

Kya wrong hai ismai LOL

wohi toh mai apse pooch rhi hu Angry

Aere kabir bhi mera chota bhai jaisa hai yaar Wink
Tu kyu j ho rahi hai LOL

Mai J nhi ho rhi and yeh chota bhai and all kya hai yeh kabir apke beech mai chal kya rha hai ha tell me Angry

Abey kya bol rahi hai sab normal hai Wink
Tu meri choti sister aur kabir mera chota bhai aur kya chalega
Sirf fogg chal raha hai   LOL

I know fogg chal rha hai Embarrassed
you again didWink this seriously tell me whats going on between you two foolsAngry

Kuch nahi re sacchi mai
Vo bechara toh baat hi nahi karta hai Ouch

anu012 IF-Dazzler
anu012
anu012

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Awsome update
loved nibir nok jok
cont soon

thnks for pm
TASYAM Goldie
TASYAM
TASYAM

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu012

Awsome update
loved nibir nok jok
cont soon

thnks for pm

Thanks anu...Embarrassed
will cont. soon Smile
TASYAM Goldie
TASYAM
TASYAM

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged

khi nhi bas out of station gya huva hai kyunki humare summer vacation chal rhe hai aur phir july mai hum dono gayab ho jayenge kyunki hum trip par ja rhe hai friends ke sath but date abhi decided nhi haiSmile

Kya wrong hai ismai LOL

Tu kyu j ho rahi hai LOL

Mai J nhi ho rhi and yeh chota bhai and all kya hai yeh kabir apke beech mai chal kya rha hai ha tell me Angry

you again didWink this seriously tell me whats going on between you two foolsAngry

Kuch nahi re sacchi mai

kyu gunga hogya hai kya LOLLOLLOL
Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Kya wrong hai ismai LOL

Tu kyu j ho rahi hai LOL

Kuch nahi re sacchi mai

kyu gunga hogya hai kya LOLLOLLOL

Pata nahi hamesha beech mai se gayab ho jata hai Wink
TASYAM Goldie
TASYAM
TASYAM

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Part-5b

"now follow us" nisha ordered him and started to move forward but the queries of kabir are not over at all...
"guyz just first clear my all doubts related to you people then we will proceed plz" he said cutely yet questioningly "ok ask" mike said "but not more than 2 as we have leave early from here" saurav said "ok 1 how you all know me that i am the new entry" he asked "becoz our address is same and your act is matching with the description given to us about you and you are new here like us" mike answered "what you trio are going to do here" he asked "well mike is going to shoot and rest of us going to perform" "okz now my queries are over so we can proceed. At last they all started to leave airport...
"But guyz nisha gangwal koun hai becoz mujeh tume seh koi bhi ladki dikh nhi rhi" he said with a mischievous smile...
"shut up you hell i am nisha gangwal you can't see properly through your eyes" nisha shouted on him while he keep mum "waise you won't behave like girl" he again said and this time nisha won't replied him instead of looked him through her eyes which were red becoz of anger and her hands formed a tight punch...
This was it for kabir so he silently marched forward and faster from them while whistling while nisha took a deep breath to calm her down...

ON ADDRESS
The group reached on address in silent and the place was some foots away from the airport. On the address there was a resort. The gang reached near reception and asked for their room keys. The receptionist give them keys of their rooms and wished them for a great day while they replied same...
In Nisha's room
Nisha keep or else we can say throw her luggage near couch and fall for a sleep on the soft fluffy bed. After some seconds she get up with tensed look [hey i don't even say him sorry for breaking his phone] she thought and sit on couch kept near window [but i gave him money na so no need to say sorry but phir bhi what i did was wrong but whenever anyone do something like this i use to do this but] a whirl of cold breeze kissed her face she closed her eyes up to feel it but something was change in her behavior which even she wont know [but i never thought about someone like this] she thought and a slight curve formed her lips.
She get up from couch and leave to freshen up with those irritating yet beautiful thoughts...
In Kabir's room
Kabir was sleeping like he never sleep in his whole life or he wont get a golden chance like this to sleep at that time someone knock on his door. He get up while yawning and stretching as a sudden pain started occur in his body making him restless. He open the door and find a room service man with a tray on which a plate of bbj and a mug of coffee placed on which a note was stick. He was lil bit confuse as he won't order this so he asked the man that who send this for him as he wont ordered. "sir this lunch is ordered for you from the room no. 112" man answered "ok keep it there" kabir said and after leaving man he closed the door and start witnessing the lunch placed in front table of him. He looked briefly and took out the note stick on  coffee mug he read it out and a quick and bright smile come on his lips...
NOTE
I am sorry for breaking your phone now forgot this and buy new one maine amount toh pehle hi dediya tha bas 1 ka coin baki tha voh jab mujeh milega toh tumeh dedungi tabtak ke liye bbj aur ish coffee seh hi kaam chla lo ok...
and ha tension mat lo jeher nhi milaya hai tumhe marne ke liye aram seh kha skte ho itni buri bhi nhi hu mai...

He wont need to know the name of a person becoz he know who send this. He leave for washroom to freshen up and return to have his lunch...

In Nisha's room
Nisha was sanding in her balcony holding the grill a smile was playing on her lips and cold whirl of air were kissing her face. [nisha you never did this for anyone but how you did this for him. Don't know but i feel like that]
When she was lost in her thoughts at that time someone knock on her door. She open the door and find mike, saurav and kabir were standing on her door "dinner ke liye chale waise bhi shooting kal seh honi hai" saurav asked "ok tum log reception par mera intezar kro mai change krke ati hu" she said "ok" they said and move out towards reception hall...

In Hall
All boys were waiting for nisha at that time she come towards them in her white shots and blue crop top landing above her stomach. The boys looked at her questioningly "what" she asked "hum dinner ke liye ja rhe hai khi ghumne nhi" saurav said lil hesitating "no only you guyz are going for lunch as i am going on beach after dinner for walk and after that no plans decided but mai late night ane wali hu agar anyone of you wanna join me so he can" she said and move out towards a fine restaurant for them to have their dinner and finally they find out a restaurant near beach.
At Restaurant
They all were ordering food for them and everyone selected one and waiter was called by mike...
"mere liye ek masala dosa" nisha ordered
"mere liye ek paneer dosa" saurav ordered
"mere liye ek plane dosa" mike ordered
now every one started to look towards kabir who till now not selected a particular food item for him
"apke yha aisi kounsi dish hai jisme rice ka aur kele ka use na ho" kabir asked irritated from the menu book
"sorry sir par humare yha aisi koi dish nhi hai" waiter said looking down
"kya yaar kabir tu itna natak kyu kr rha hai koi sa bhi dosa khale" nisha said
"par mai rice seh bani cheeze mostly avoid krta hu" he said
"ok toh phir tu vada kha le uncle ap ishke liye vada le ao" nisha ordered for kabir while waiter left...
After some minutes food served to them. Everybody have their food except kabir "what happen" nisha asked "i am feeling lil sick of it" he said and get up from his place and near one of the corner near beach...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dheerajavelujanvi1018itzanya32Anmol333Sujayricky

Sujayricky IF-Rockerz
Sujayricky
Sujayricky

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update ansh Clap
TASYAM Goldie
TASYAM
TASYAM

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Unresed on page 16