Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nibir SS : LOVE AND LIFE [CH UPDATED ON PAGE-2] (part 6 updated) (Page 10)

TASYAM Goldie
TASYAM
TASYAM

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
PART-4

AT Nisha's side

"nisha are you ok" adhya asked with lots of concern, yes she want to know truth but she wont forgot that first she is a doctor of nisha and she have to take care of her...
"yes i am fine" nisha said coming out of her pain.After relieving truths in front of adhya nisha feel that a heaviness of pain and emotions started to come out from her inside and was making her little happy that now she can share something with others who are worthy for her...
"nisha shall we continue now or tomorrow" adhya asked with concern...
"no we will continue today otherwise tomorrow i can change the topic" nisha said making their mood li8...
"ok so we departed from manali whole way we did chating,leg pulling,etc which make us enjoy and pass our time. when we reached Kerala at that time i was to excited as this is 5th time when i visited Kerala and on other hand my dumbo friends don't know anything so they were just asking questions about the place and i was liking their unformal questions but accident hogya oh rabba rabba... i think tum samajh gaye hoge but ha accident ka matlab injury wala accident nhi takrane wala accident aur ush accident ke liye jo ladai hui thi na voh unforgatable aur unbleviable thi i always use to giggle whenever i remember that Mahabharat, 'Mahabharat of takrar' " nisha said and giggle...

FLASHBACK:::
AT Kerala airport...
nisha,mike and saurav's flight were landed in airport trio of them come out of the plane but were talking and joking continuously on other hand a boy was coming from opposite way of nisha, mike and saurav. He was lost in talking with his friend on his phone...
"nisha tujeh yeh place itni pasand kaseh agyi ki tu 5th time idhar arhi hai aisi kya specialty hai yha ki" saurav asked with questioning look...
"saurav ish jagah ki specialty mai btane javungi na toh mhino lag jayenge ishliye tu ab jab yha a hi gya hai toh yha ki specialty bhi pta krle vaiseh bhi humare pass bohot time hai so just enjoy and shoot" nisha said smiling "aur ha ek task bhi hum last day ishki specialty btayenge jtna bhi humne notice kiya aur hum dono mai seh jisne bhi ush ek din mai sabse jyada specialty btayi useh apni wish poora krne ka ek golden chance milega" nisha added making saurav smirk "nice i m in" saurav said...
"nisha yaar ek baat bolu tu har bar kuch aisa krti hai" mike said making a cute pouty face "aww kaisa krti hu mai chhota medhak" nisha said smiling "tu humesha shoot ke bare mai baat krna aur shart lgna kbhi nhi chodti akhir tu isheh itna enjoy kaiseh kr leti hai mai toh pak jata hu yeh jagah jagah ghoomna bate krna matlab some time i want to be alone without any camera, without any noise, without any sound just near nature i wanna feel nature in me just can't tell you how much i wanna take a break and enjoy nature be with people not like a camera man mikhan but just like a boy mike"... mike said feeling it "mr.mikhan sharma yeh sab mai roz krti hu  har din har sham har subah but guyz nazariya sabse important thing hota hai just like umm... voh nariyal ka per agar koi normal person seh pooche ki voh per kiska hai aur voh hume kya deta hai toh voh kahe ga ki voh nariyal ka per hai aur voh subah sham din bhar aisa hi khada rehta hai aur voh hume nariyal deta hai  agar hum yhi baat kisi doctor ya kisi medical ke bache seh pooche toh voh kahega ki yeh ek nariyal ka per hai living thing hai but move nhi kar skta yeh photosynthesis ke through khud ka food bnata hai aur bhi bahut kuch bolega par voh science or bio seh related hoga aiseh hi hum kissi mathematician seh pooche toh voh sari maths seh related bate bolega toh sabka nazariya alag hota hai and in fact normal person ka nazariya alag hota hai so..." at that time nisha bumped to someone... she was lost in her explanation and turn around and start moving backwards facing saurav and mike and on other side a boy who was busy in his talks turned around on a point and he also start moving backwards and at that time they both bumped into each other. nisha got irritate and she turn around to find a boy of her same age but is busy in talking with his friends she tapped on his shoulder. He turn around and hold his ear in order to say her sorry without breaking his fluency in talk...
"excuse me can you plz cut your call" nisha said in an angry tone he show her his finger in order to say 1second ..."plz cut the call" again she said but this time the voice was louder he again did that same thing. Nisha thought to keep patience but after 5 min her blood started to boil so she snatched the phone from his hand and throw it with a force that the phone that the phone converts into pieces...
the owner of phone was looking at him totally shocked. He fell down and started collecting pieces of his phone while a huge crowd assembled there with a shocked expressions...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     

Edited by TASYAM - 02 May 2016 at 6:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

janvi1018Sirat711tani_0209mkjrShanaya1526itzanya32anu012Anmol333Sujayricky

shrutigaur37 Goldie
shrutigaur37
shrutigaur37

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged
lovely update...
anu012 IF-Dazzler
anu012
anu012

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Awsome update
loved it
cont soon
Sinha_m Newbie
Sinha_m
Sinha_m

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Nice story dear...plz pm
TASYAM Goldie
TASYAM
TASYAM

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutigaur37

lovely update...
Thanks dear...
shrutigaur37 Goldie
shrutigaur37
shrutigaur37

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
superb update..
loved nisha's explanation of nariyal tree...
omg isha ne phone tod diya..
i think d boy is none other dan kabir..
ab hoga mahabharat!!!!
itzanya32 Goldie
itzanya32
itzanya32

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Awsm update...
Continue soon...
Anmol333 IF-Dazzler
Anmol333
Anmol333