Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana WARNS Police (Page 6)

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by shanky1

Someone ask this lady to pls shut up and not talk senseless things daily.

Everybody knows she is making a mockery of herself without any proofs. Imagination and delusion should have a limit.

i would hv thought the case without any proofs imagination and delusion would be wrapped up by now and kangana thrown into jailLOL
Jail I doubt her going because she can always woo some married police man LOL

On a serious note she is only exhibiting her stupidity and that is not a crime in India till now so no jail for now. Also in India celebs don't go to jail easily.

But yes there was an affair but Kangy is adding a lot of mirch masala and cooking up a stale khichdiLOL
proposal in Paris, mails, messages, pics all are delusional because there is absolutely no clue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015Sri-R

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
wht is so delusional about a flirtatious man sending mesages texts to woo a single female?that too hrithik whose wife left because he wasnt faithful?
LOL
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
yes there was an affair..toh how was affair conducted with texts and messages? tell me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015

shanky1 IF-Dazzler
shanky1
shanky1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged

yes there was an affair..toh how was affair conducted with texts and messages? tell me?
What I think is during shoots they would have flirted around, hanged out for dinner and done I don't know what all just like other co star.
Also not everybody has time for texting .

During this phase she would have imagined him proposing soon in Paris in a filmy style, he loving her, marrying her etc.

HR after that would have then realized she is a crazy female and so would have tried ignoring her, I can imagine how difficult it must be to up with such a kind of character.
This could not be handled by Kangy and she still thinks he proposed her and promised to marry.

I am NOT making fun of her but it seriously is a condition where people imagine/dream and think it happened for real.
If at all it had happened for real there would be lots of pics, news floating around. But we have none from those days. Forget the pics even the passport proved Kangana wrong.
Lot more things will come up which will the prove it was all only on her mind.

May be we will even get to know she was actually shooting in Mumbai at the time she thinks she was in Paris with HR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015..PikACHU...Sri-R

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged

</div>What I think is during shoots they would have flirted around, hanged out for dinner and done I don't know what all just like other co star.
<div>Alsonot everybody has time for texting .

During this phase she would have imagined him proposing soon in Paris in a filmy style, he loving her, marrying her etc.

HR after that would have then realized she is a crazy female and so would have tried ignoring her, I can imagine how difficult it must be to up with such akind of character.

This could not be handled by Kangy and she still thinks he proposed her and promised to marry.

I am NOT making fun of her but it seriously is a condition where people imagine/dream and think it happened for real.

If at all it had happened for real there would be lots of pics, news floating around. But we have none from those days. Forget the pics even the passport proved Kangana wrong.

May be we will even get to know she was actually shooting in Mumbai at the time she thinks she was in Paris with HR.
omg! This can really be an excellent story for a movie, a movie full of suspense, erotica [kangana's sexy delusions ] etc. etc. LOL Iam sure when all this drama wraps up, somebody would come up with this idea in the future LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

willina-Piku-

colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivis18

</div>What I think is during shoots they would have flirted around, hanged out for dinner and done I don't know what all just like other co star.
<div>Alsonot everybody has time for texting .

HR after that would have then realized she is a crazy female and so would have tried ignoring her, I can imagine how difficult it must be to up with such akind of character.

omg! This can really be an excellent story for a movie, a movie full of suspense, erotica [kangana's sexy delusions ] etc. etc. LOL Iam sure when all this drama wraps up, somebody would come up with this idea in the future LOL
I have heard that Bollywood reads this forum so your dreams may come true

Go to top