Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
🤣 Kangana has lost it. This is so absurd and who is the lawyer who is supporting her antics? he is only minting money
flipfl0p thumbnail
At least if Hritik continued to reply her, it would have been entertaining. Now just one way and getting boring. Hopefully, next time Kangana finds someone who is as interesting, feisty, passionate, aggressive and moohphut as her. Someone like Raj Takre, Shahid Afridi etc. (Both are married and had affairs with Bollywood in the past). There will be fireworks.
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Saare baimaan ek sirf Kangana mahaan. 

correct 🤣
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
outsider hai, isliye police bhi support nahin kar rahi.😆
#her biopic should be named a brave woman without  bollywood surname.
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
as long as she was the one making hints at others' characters, it was all okay...but the moment her reality gets exposed, she shuns up every article by threatening them with legal means, but threatening POLICE? THIS IS A STEP GONE TOO FAR...😕
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I said this a long time ago and repeating it again, that girl needs a brain check and these days a reality check too.
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kangana always does this 
If I remember correctly she was after her previous lawyer or producer also then deepika and now hrithik.. she blamed whole industry for doing injustice to her when everyone actually supported her when she was new.. 
She is good at acting and everyone appreciated her for it 
little things negative or positive happen to everyone but she only choose to speak about negatives.. 

Anyone who doesn't show rebellious or "being left out" nature as hers is enemy to her. She is a nut case. If you watch her interviews you will see how stupid she is.. I watched her's and zoya's.. She completely goes blank and ignores whenever zoya speaks smthg different than her.. People like her refuse to consider other's point of view. They don't even acknowledge them in the first place.. 

Now of course she will say that police department is favoring hrithik coz they probably doing their job like normal people do, not with delusional theories that resides in her head 
A day will come when Kangna will plant stories like Joker is her best fiend and both together will file a case against Batman
Kangana never fails to live down to my expectations 😆
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do feel sorry for her coz she isn't an evil or someone who has a personal agenda against anyone.. She is just different who has a wrong picture about life in her head. 
and she does come across honest and say whatever she thinks.. The only problem is that she got it all wrong 
I do like her and most of the industry like her as well. She doesn't realize it.. 
whatever is happening to hrithik is also wrong.. He is not at fault here. I hope they make peace in the end.. forgive and forget. I do expect a huge amount of wiseness from hrithik even tho he doesn't have to..