Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

To all those who support Shagun. (Page 7)

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Lol none is a basher of anyone here if itz ur POV then itz other's POV then respect their POV too for u if Shagun is pivot then for us ishraru are Pivot if not Shagun someother will be there same as if it not ishita someone else will be there den also our opinion doesn't change because we strted watching this show for ishraru d promo is wat attracted us to watch d show if at all Shagun is d pivot den watz d need of ishita?? Jst to tend to attend shagun's family wen she is in her own self and return it to her wen Shagun feels it hers now?? Sry I can't accept dat den people may ask ishita did d same but there is a difference between ishita and Shagun to leave d family so both are not d same if they have shown Shagun changing gradually and her redemption we might heave digested d truth but d last scene before her changing into Snow White is she hates ishita from her bottom of her heart but a week later wen she came she is all goody goody how can any one digest dat fact??

Edited by Sri1091 - 15 April 2016 at 5:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipe..JohnDoe..lingaMreddyPinkRose95sarsyedmischiefGBSCshivangi838DivianTanz_Divz

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Sri...there is nothing to laugh out loud about here. 
If anyone's opinion isnt the same as yours try and respect it if you cant at leat please do not shun them from saying anything further. Seems like there is more aristocracy here than in the country !
Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Frankly...I did not understand ONE WORD of your post ROFL
Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

Sri...there is nothing to laugh out loud about here.
If anyone's opinion isnt the same as yours try and respect it if you cant at leat please do not shun them from saying anything further. Seems like there is more aristocracy here than in the country !

Am sry if I offended u but wen u called me basher I felt like laughing because I didn't bring Anita in there or talk abt her acting or anything see my comments I jst kept my opinion abt Shagun d character in fiction Datz d reason I laughed and d reason many of d people watch d show is for ishraru and d emotional a performances by the leads whch makes them connect to them no offence to u or anyone itz jst my POV I am extremely sry if I offended u i hate shagun's character I respect ur opinion but I dnt agree with dat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipesudha_suresshshivangi838

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

Frankly...I did not understand ONE WORD of your postROFL

Cool with me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lingaGBSCsudha_suressh

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i guess 2 each its ownSmile so for all the people who like shagun and ah...i wud say its fine its ur choice whom u like and want to seeBig smile ..and maybe 4 u she is pivotal to show but...Confused
for me ishraru/divanru and now aditi too are pivotal to the show as they are the LEADSWink..the story yeh hai mohabbatein was abt love of ishita-raman and ruhiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...not shagun's re-love or repentanceConfusedConfused that is why ishraru are on monatge and people watch show 4 dem.Smile..they are d ones who bring in numbers and in future too they will only bring trps...if cvs try to get shagun married to ramanDead and let her take ishu's place ..then i am sorry to say most of people wud stop watching d show..including me soooConfusedConfusedOuch i have no harsh feelings against u guys and i have never abused or bashed anita here or on any other portal but ya i do hate shagun Angryas i love ishra together..thats it.Wink

did not mean to offend anyone its my pov...i do not detest anita but i hate shagun the character and i think i am free to do that right?? as its just a character ...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227mischiefishra_bestluvSri1091DivianTanz_Divz

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
This thread is filled with personal attacks between fan groups and is therefore closed. 

- YHM DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227

Go to top