Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

To all those who support Shagun. (Page 5)

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
LOL LOL

The same applies to you aswell...
Ur fav is also running around for money not sme social service...
N i don't give ppl muft ka advice n target them by calling bakths...
Ohhh s i know wat i'm doing so thanks no thanks... Practice wat u preach... Do smething productive instead of instigating fans... As u claim so fans r protective towards der fav like u...so yes wat u tell them applies to u aswell...all tat name calling suits u aswell...
I don't want a DT's warning in this post...tm just expressed her views abt a FICTIONAL charac n others were discussing tat... It's u who started as miss i know all types...
Anyways have a nice day n bye

Edited by PinkRose95 - 15 April 2016 at 1:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarsyedshivangi838

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Shagun  is the PIVOT of YHM ? Then why the Ph or channel don't care to use her pivoting character anywhere in their montage or promo? Why was she not present in the launch of the show? Yes antagonists move the story .. Like Ashok and Shagun did at the beginning of YHM and Nidhi doing it now.. if she's the pivot, and she is an actor par excellence .. It's a shame that PH is not doing enough to showcase her contribution ... Poor Shagun and Anita 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iris_thoinikichatz1megha2227RAMYAVAISHUPinkRose95sarsyedsudha_suresshishra_JD_clubSri1091

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
And what could have been amazing journey and a opportunity for Anita to showcase her acting prowess, would have been if they showed how Shagun transformed from the narcissistic woman who left her biological children to die to save herself to this woman who is like Mother Teresa reincarnate ... Just a wardrobe change didn't justify the metamorphosis ... It needed some evolvement within the story..THaT is the reason why most of us still can't relate to Shagun like we related to her grey avatar at the beginning of the show. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iris_thoimegha2227RAMYAVAISHUmischiefPinkRose95sarsyedsudha_suresshSri1091

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged
If not for divan and their chemistry as Ishra this show would have gone off air long back they are the sole reason to watch this show I dnt understand one thing people can easily forgive Shagun for wat all crap she did but can't forgive ishita for jst one mistake of hers?? And ishita didn't harm anyother person for her selfish motives wer as wat all Shagun did was dat she didn't even leave adi her own son for her selfish motives and coming to knowing Dt and kp even I am a South Indian but I strted watching this show only for divanru after seeing d promo because I am gr8 fan of kp from Kasturi days I didn't strt watching this shw for Anita but I dnt have any grudge for Anita but yes I have it for Shagun because this a show and her we are discussing characters in d show not d actors

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227RAMYAVAISHUPinkRose95sarsyedmischiefsudha_suressh-Gan-

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Shagun is the PIVOT of YHM ? Then why the Ph or channel don't care to use her pivoting character anywhere in their montage or promo? Why was she not present in the launch of the show? Yes antagonists move the story .. Like Ashok and Shagun did at the beginning of YHM and Nidhi doing it now.. if she's the pivot, and she is an actor par excellence .. It's a shame that PH is not doing enough to showcase her contribution ... Poor Shagun and Anita

Diii Embarrassed
Missed you sooo muchhh Cry
N abt dis I'm tired of explaining... Aap try karlijiye... LOL
Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
And if people think Shagun is d pivot of d shw watz d need to bring ishita's character???they shld have concentrated on how Shagun changed for her children and reconciled instead of bringing ishita into d picture

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iris_thoimegha2227PinkRose95sarsyedmischief-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
And one last thing .. Costume and make up are accessory to an actor.. Not a talent .. Talent is emoting every darn human emotion and reaching the audience's heart which in YHM 3 actors have done consistently Karan, Divyanka and Ruhaanika and now the actor playing teenage Rooh, Aditi ... They are the reason why YHM is still sitting on top of the TRP chart even after the lack of good tracks for over a year now. 

Sorry TM for spamming in your thread... Just felt like responding after reading some comments here . Great post... You have highlighted what most of us feel about Shagun's character 

Edited by -Gan- - 15 April 2016 at 2:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iris_thoimegha2227RAMYAVAISHUPinkRose95sarsyedmischiefsudha_suresshmaduragymhasiumSri1091

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

And if people think Shagun is d pivot of d shw watz d need to bring ishita's character???they shld have concentrated on how Shagun changed for her children and reconciled instead of bringing ishita into d picture

LOL LOL
Then wat about trp? ?
Woh kon dega Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227mischief-Gan-

Go to top