Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

To all those who support Shagun. (Page 4)

smritishah Goldie
smritishah
smritishah

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Still Shagun vs Ishita and Raman vs Ishita going on? LOL
YHM CVs love this arrangement...Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227mayu1982

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I would like to say one thing here..
I am a south Indian hindi tv serial bug. I NEVER knew who Divyanka Tripathi or Karan Patel were till YHM happened.
I KNEW AND ADORED ANITA cause she was riding success even before these two started their careers.
Judging an actor via favouritism is bullshit.
You people need to keep in mind it is the actor playing the character. Well if she is getting roles its cause she is a fabulous actress.
And ...SHAGUN is the START and END of YHM...You agree or dont...cause NO SHAGUN ...NO RUHI...NO COURT..NO SEPARATION..NO ADOPTION...
So please bear in mind if not Shagun it could have been someone else...and that someone else is always a PIVOT in this show.
PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL
@TM tumhare thread pe tho sab shagun ki aarthi uthar rahe hain...n abt AH's success n acting skills.. no comments Dead
But seriously the justification sme ppl r giving here is just hilarious...ROFL LOL
Ab mujhe patha chala y tat actress is so delusional Wink
Khair All the glitters r not gold. ..kuch make up bhi hosakthe hain... Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9GBSCsarsyedshivangi838ishra_JD_club

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkRose95

LOL LOL
@TM tumhare thread pe tho sab shagun ki aarthi uthar rahe hain...n abt AH's success n acting skills.. no comments Dead
But seriously the justification sme ppl r giving here is just hilarious...ROFL LOL

HOW DELUSIONAL CAN YOU BE !!!!
Haan...make up ki baat ho rahi hai toh I know and have proof ki all that glitters is not gold ROFL
Itna make up thop thop ke rona is just so Dead
Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
All the bhakts here
Cannot worship a HUMAN.
Sorry!
I can actually see how blind folded all of them here are to someone who constantly lied and is a hypocrite as ever.

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by PinkRose95

LOL LOL

HOW DELUSIONAL CAN YOU BE !!!!
Haan...make up ki baat ho rahi hai toh I know and have proof ki all that glitters is not goldROFL
Itna make up thop thop ke rona is just soDead

Ohhh mannn.. ..see this is wat you guys r...
Oops how can I forget tat u r also a bakt... Everyone knows tat she is a average actress... So plueez v r not delusional... Whoever v r worshipping atleast Know hw to act... Anyways no point in arguing with someone jho kud ek conclusion pe aaachuke hain... N by the way here the argument is abt shagun not AH... U r the one desperately giving explanations n dragging divan unnecessarily...get one thing if u wanna justify ur fav then go ahead but not by dragging other celebs...
Ur fav can b in dis field more than divan bt the fame achieved in this two years is smewat ur fav couldn't do it in her entire carrier without any support...
Anyways do not quote me n waste ur energy.. It's not worth my time... Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9GBSCshivangi838ishra_JD_club

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Yes our favs lied. ..coz tey r human... Dey r normal.. .
Not some Saint mata who go overbroad in everything...tum kare tho ram leela hum kare tho character deela... .Wah bahi wah...ye accha hai...
This is yhm n it's all about ishraru n divan ru... The sole reason y ppl r still tolerating all the crap n the acting prowess these three possess... Kuch bhi kaho none can beat them...maximum ppl r watching dis shw fr divan except one or two... So s jst coz she is ur fav others can't accept her snow white avatar all of a sudden Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9sarsyedshivangi838ishra_JD_club

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Oo miss gulabi
Please stop getting personal
If you really want to establish yourself as someone so great please test your knowledge in legible things than sitting here and trying to justify as to why I or any other being is typing out so much !
Trust me...I can go lengths to defend anyone. But I wont cause am just wasting my energy and effort here for some face I dont even know and recognise. There is no point absolitely in trying to prove anything to you or anyone here
I have been here since ages and know how blinded people can get. Do not teach me how to behave or what I must do in order to garner respect from some timewaste celeb running around for money.
Chill and do something productive for yourself and your family.
And before you say like wise I am already doing it and need no advise of yours :)

Go to top