Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm a southie too, infact started watching yhm in telugu first seeing AH in negative role,as she was once a popular actress in telugu.
But I didn't get addicted to this show because of AH, but because of KP,DT and RD. I didn't watch any daily soaps of AH, don't know how they worked out, but this show's success 80% depends on leads.
Any character in this show,if actor is  replaced, it works but if KP and DT are replaced, show falls within days.

PinkRose95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Everybody knows who brings d trp but dey dnt want to admit dat

S obviously... Then v r accused for being a blind fan n bakths 🤢
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PinkRose95

S obviously... Then v r accused for being a blind fan n bakths 🤢

Every actor has blind Bhakts but am not any bhakt of any person I am a diehard fan of Ishra and if anyone comes between them we will obviosly hate dat character may it be mani Shagun Nidhi who ever it may be we will hate dat character
..JohnDoe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To be or not to be an angel that is the question!
Enjoy...
  [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncdLBvFIIco&list=RDncdLBvFIIco[/YOUTUBE]
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such pessimism is what pulled me out of this forum
I totally regret coming over again and wasting my time
Truely...I appreciated each one of u pelting stones at me earlier for your posts and now the tables have turned!
Gan...I remember you as a very good friend whom I used to chat with 2 years ago.
I dont understand what mad eme come back to the forum n indulging myself in this mud slinging.
NEVER AGAIN WILL I MAKE A POST ON THIS FORUM
THANKS FOR THE MUD SLING AND GOOD BYE FOREVER
Sri1091 thumbnail
I didn't mean to make personal comments on anyone am sry if they feel so I jst kept my point of view as others
Ashu25 thumbnail
I actually dont care for any commentator here.
Shagun being the pivot of the show is my POV . Why must I adhere to what is shown ???
I will have a different perception to anything in the world. Judgemental statements is what I stay away from
I am entitled to have my opinion of the show or a series. 
I will negate with anybody who tries to tell me to follow the herd. Am sorry. Cant.
For me the story begins with Shagun and where it ends is upto the makers. It is not Blind faith or bhaktism as you all quote. It is what it is. A different viee from the normal. If anyone cant accept it or digest it...none of my biz. I have all the right to make a point here. So bashers. Back off!
Sri1091 thumbnail
Lol none is a basher of anyone here if itz ur POV then itz other's POV then respect their POV too for u if Shagun is pivot then for us ishraru are Pivot if not Shagun someother will be there same as if it not ishita someone else will be there den also our opinion doesn't change because we strted watching this show for ishraru d promo is wat attracted us to watch d show if at all Shagun is d pivot den watz d need of ishita?? Jst to tend to attend shagun's family wen she is in her own self and return it to her wen Shagun feels it hers now?? Sry I can't accept dat den people may ask ishita did d same but there is a difference between ishita and Shagun to leave d family so both are not d same if they have shown Shagun changing gradually and her redemption we might heave digested d truth but d last scene before her changing into Snow White is she hates ishita from her bottom of her heart but a week later wen she came she is all goody goody how can any one digest dat fact??Edited by Sri1091 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Sri...there is nothing to laugh out loud about here. 
If anyone's opinion isnt the same as yours try and respect it if you cant at leat please do not shun them from saying anything further. Seems like there is more aristocracy here than in the country !
Ashu25 thumbnail
Frankly...I did not understand ONE WORD of your post ðŸ¤£