Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sura123

Barbie, who is shanti Ji???

shanti bhusan is the dialog writer
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

for me other than episodic story ikrs failed in all other categories...the screen play and dialogues were sometimes good and sometimes not... their broad story(track) was never good ,in fact worse though their overall concept of impossible love of viplav for dhaani was so impressive ...
vidha romantic scenes was the best part...vidha had the potential of taking their popularity to more than maan n geet only if their story was executed properly... anyway nothing can be reverted now so just leave it...
from where ikrs stands now though the episodes and tracks seem good enough there is nothing to look forward in it...
(whatever i said is only my pov)

i agree with u like always..vidha had the potential to become more popular than it is now..but our pathetic cvs ruined everything...sice the day i joined IF i am praying that the PH should change the script writer and the dialog writer...i had liked only one track that is the very first track which started with vip tania's friendship and then their meeting with dhani, then dress change fiasco thats it...The cvs should understand nah that only some kisses and idhar  udhar touching can excite some young audiences like me for a while..now these days i am also bored of continuous kisses...many shows have brilliantly executed tracks with only hand holding and eye locking...If mishal was not a part of this show, i wuld have quit long back...every track is a mess...this raja track is also becoming uninteresting where the leads are using God knows some century purana techniques of kaam dham raam naam...either they are ending a track with lot of potential in two days or stretching some boring tracks...forget about confession..it was a nightmare for us..but what about that tania track...we culd have easily got some MU track , the jealousy and so much but NO, tania was brought to make dhani dring wine and then meet thapki...
aur itna jaldi why marrriage??..arey ishq ka rang is safed nah...then even before completing 1 year, ishq ka rang rainbow ho gaya...but now no use of ranting them...i am waiting for my exams to finish and then i will look for a good show with good story line besides watching IKRS...but still i pray for rise in TRP ..let this show continue for some more years..

and this is the only show where we had no MU track after falling in love😆😆
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

shanti bhusan is the dialog writer

oh...i dont concentrate on others but vipu dialogues are always awesome
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

oh...i dont concentrate on others but vipu dialogues are always awesome

vipu one liners are nice and the earlier nok jhoks of vidha but i felt that in intense scenes and also in romantic scenes, the dialogues were not very powerful...obviously my POV..
but jo bhi ho our opinions may differ but we all the just praying for rise in trp..this low TRP can cause sudden abrupt ending of a nice show..whick is far better than the illogical craps shown in other shows ...
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
hey meenu KD, being a 10:30 show, is also a loser in trps...why dont rangeela give that slot to ishq?..
do u know anything about it??
BBSS11 thumbnail

vipu one liners are nice and the earlier nok jhoks of vidha but i felt that in intense scenes and also in romantic scenes, the dialogues were not very powerful...obviously my POV..

but jo bhi ho our opinions may differ but we all the just praying for rise in trp..this low TRP can cause sudden abrupt ending of a nice show..whick is far better than the illogical craps shown in other shows ...

yea Barbie..hope for good trps as we all want to see Mishal for some more time
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

everyone's opinion is welcome friends. In my opinion IKRS is one of the most superior shows on Indian tv in-spite of all lapses. 
And its touching a trp of 2 is proof. Trust me it even took the channel by surprise. 

The actors , the concept , the story telling everything has a good standard. 
We cannot analyse a daily soap coming seven days a week with very strict parameters. 

IKRS created a very niche intelligent educated audience for itself. And that is the most dangerous kind of audience. they get dissatisfied very soon. they want quality consistency and enhancements as they have thinking minds. 
And its a tough task for a Indian daily soap to achieve. 

We cannot compare it to any other show and should not . 
THese trp topper shows are mainly viewed by housewives who have very few demands. They are happy watching tv at that particular time. They dont go into analysis. 
And so its different for our show and tougher.

Whoaaa . I am on a roll today . 

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

yea Barbie..hope for good trps as we all want to see Mishal for some more time

yes..we are all hooked to this show for MR...i just cant understand why IKRS is given a slot of 6:30...romantic shows should start from 8 or 9...
now colors are giving promos of kasam and KD that "10-11 pm kuch pal mohabbat ke naam"..that promo irritates me the most😡😡
BBSS11 thumbnail

yes..we are all hooked to this show for MR...i just cant understand why IKRS is given a slot of 6:30...romantic shows should start from 8 or 9...

now colors are giving promos of kasam and KD that "10-11 pm kuch pal mohabbat ke naam"..that promo irritates me the most😡😡

haan..main problem is rangeela and her partiality with some shows is spoiling everythingAngryAngry

at 6:30 telecasting a love story is worst thing and not giving importance is another most worst thing by channel though it reached 2+ without any support from channel

I dont know what dushmani is there with IKRS for rangeelaAngryAngry

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
then why are not house wives watching it??..
i dont want to bash a show which has mishal...i dont think about storyline and all when i am getting to see viplav everyday..but these rating are making me analyse more and more and bring out reasons for the drop in trp..

really I dont know who to blame...No i think i know, its rangeela's gault...giving a super duper love story 6:30 slot😡😡...and all bhoot dayins and the never ending saga of BV are in the primary time slots...and when will this chakod and her azadganj ki azadi end i dont know...hamari chain churake they want azadi wala stupidity...huh!!