India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

How can she resist ??? :o

SwaSan4ever Senior Member
SwaSan4ever
SwaSan4ever

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Sometimes I wonder if Swara is a human or what ? How can she resist herself frm loving such an amazing husband ? From where she get tht control power ? Sanskar is too good ! I really wish Swara drop the useless attitude and do something special for sanskar ! Actually I want to see the depth of love of Swara whc was visible during her confession time & also the time whn her baba separated them !! I agree tht Swara did a lot for sanskar like took him frm the darkness & show him right path but sanskar also give new life to her whn she was ditched by her own sis ! He was there as her biggest support give her strength to fight back ! This all make them made for each other but I want to see more passion Btwn them not nok jhok like kids ! Thts look cute but not intense the way SwaSan was .. I really want them to forget at least once about other & live their life for each other & with each other

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rashidhingrastaryypriyaNupur_5Seriously.HeleeThe.Lannister

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index