Okay so this is my first ever OS. 

Warning: I havent written any stories before. πŸ˜† 
Motivation credits to Tannu πŸ˜†
Tannu this is for u because u told me to give it a try πŸ˜†
This will probably be my first and last try 

Im not very happy with it and im really nervous to post here. πŸ˜’

But anyway here goes:

All this is happening after Yug knows Kaali's the voice and his childhood Sita:

Yug absently stood in front of the mirror in the golden sherwani that his Peshi Maa had picked for him. It was his engagement day which was supposed to be the most exciting day of his life but he felt anything but excited.

He sighed in distress and looked back at the wind chime that had his ring that he had given to Kali when they were children and the note that he stuck with it to remember his relationship with Kali.

He got aggravated as he always did when he saw it, took out the ring and headed to throw it but stopped midway. He couldn't do it. He had a special connection with it; something that tied him to Kali and as much as he hated it, he couldn't bring himself to hate her. He was deeply in love with her.

He gave up, fell on his bed and closed his eyes. He had never felt so helpless in his life except for when his mother was snatched from him but he had gotten a beautiful gift in return: his Peshi Maa. He wondered what gift he would get in return for Kaali being snatched away from his life. 

He immediately thought of Gauri but deep down he knew he would never be able to keep her happy and vice versa as he couldn't even stand Gauri for one day, let alone his whole life. It wasn't that Gauri wasn't a nice girl. She was but she was too immature for him and for that reason, he felt he didn't deserve her. She has always been used to being pampered and expected the same from him. She lived in the fairytale world that he couldn't be a part of. In short, he was too much of a realist for her. 

He had tried conveying it to her two nights back but she clearly refused to break the alliance and had told him she loved him. He wanted to tell her that he was in love with Kali but decided against it as he remembered how Kali was treated in their household. To his dismay, she had understood whom he was talking about and ensured he and Kali would never meet again although she had failed as destiny made them meet repeatedly and he couldn't help but fall more and more in love with her.

It wasn't like he hadn't tried loving Gauri. He really did. He had tried listening to her boring conversations on her shoe collections or the latest fashion but his mind always ended up wandering to Kali.

Kali was the complete opposite of Gauri. She was a breath of fresh air in his life. Someone with whom he could share everything with easily, someone he loved talking to, the person he was in love with. He thought of all the times he spent with her and smiled. 

He then remembered how he had confessed his love to Kali who in turn rejected him and told him sternly that he must get married to Gauri. He had gotten so furious with her that day that he took the ring from her and refused to give it back.

He opened his eyes and shook his head and reminded himself that he was getting engaged to Gauri today and Kali very clearly told him that nothing is going to change and that they will just be friends. 

He thought he was going to get mad. On one hand, he was getting married to someone who did not go beyond herself and on the other; he was in love with someone who thought about anyone but herself. 

He cursed his luck, finally stood up and looked at himself for the last time in the mirror. He turned to see Peshi Maa coming in and she asked him if he was okay. He looked at her sadly and asked her whether she thought he was okay. She hugged him in reply understanding his unsaid words and comforted him by telling him that she was sure everything will be on the right track soon but he knew her too well to know that she herself was unsure of it.

Peshi Maa took him down, and the first thing his eyes searched for was Kali. When he didn't see her, he assumed the worst and immediately asked Gauri. Gauri was taken aback for a moment and strictly asked him not to talk about Kali in front of her. Gauri tried changing the topic and asked him how she looked but he barely paid attention to what Gauri was saying. He then saw her, wearing a beautiful white-blue lehenga, inspecting all the preparations. If anyone saw her, they would've thought that she was the happiest person there but only his heart knew she was anything but happy. He initially asked himself why she is doing this when she also can't live without him but he also knew the answer: she felt indebted to Gauri's family and so didn't want to come between them, something he failed to understand.

Kali had turned and glanced at him. He looked at her intently but she quickly looked away and disappeared in the crowd. Gauri made him meet her friends but he was least interested in it and so hardly made any efforts to communicate. Gauri finally got fed up of him and told him that she hated his behavior with her friends and was making her feel ashamed in front of them. He argued that he would obviously not be interested in talking about the latest fashion trends and so he had no obligation to reply. Gauri was furious and told him that's what keeps her and her friends interested and thus, he has to adjust accordingly. He was going to argue back but Vishwa called them up on stage for the exchanging of the rings.

Gauri took his hand and they walked up the stage hand in hand. Vishwa whispered something in Gauri's ears who then reluctantly asked Kali to accompany her as well but she refused. Yug looked at her challenging her to see him becoming someone else's. He knew they had a connection as she instantly understood and so lifted her chin and came up on the stage to show it didn't affect her one bit.

Yug's anxiousness melted away and he looked at her amused as he noticed how the colour from her face had drained out when Gauri slid the ring onto his finger. He took a deep breath and as he was about to slide the ring onto Gauri's finger, he saw Kali faint right in front of his eyes. He dropped the ring, rushed to her and scooped her up in his arms ignoring all the glaring eyes and took her up to the room. He went completely blank at that moment and didn't know what happened next; when the doctor came, what the doctor told her Manji Maa, what Gauri was saying. All he could see was his life lifeless on the bed.

Kali gained consciousness after an hour and saw Yug sitting beside her bed, holding her hand with his head on her hands. When she called out to him, he looked up at her and sighed in relief. Kali was shocked at his appearance. His hair was ruffled and he looked even sicker than she did. When she asked him about the engagemet, he got enraged and asked her to stop pretending. Yug shushed her and instructed her to let him complete when Kaali was about to answer.

Kali closed her eyes as he leaned towards her still holding her hand. He told her he loved her a lot and he couldn't live without her. He said he knew that she felt the same. She quietly told him that she had already given him her answer. He raised an eyebrow as to ask why she fainted if she didn't. She gave up and hysterically said that she couldn't do this to Gauri.

Yug sat on the bed beside her and informed her that Gauri had given up on him long back. Kaali looked up confused. Gauri came in the room and hugged Kaali. She laughed and jokingly called them Romeo-Juliet. She told Kaali that she couldn't be the reason three lives are ruined and that she thought she loved Yug but her love was nothing as compared to the love Kali had for him. Kali blushed and thanked Gauri who winked at Yug and quickly ran out of the room to give them some privacy. Kaali looked down in shyness and Yug lifted her chin, kneeled down in front of the gaping Kali, took out the ring and asked her if she would marry him. Kali hesitated but looked up to see Manji Maa and Gauri standing at the door excited. 

Kali smiled and accepted his proposal. Yug was ecstatic and they both shared a hug while a tear escaped from Manji Maa's eyes. Gauri then took Kali down and Kaali-Yug both got engaged much to Vishwa's disapproval. Yug looked at Kali and couldn't believe he finally got his beautiful gift and he knew that she was thinking the same. He looked at his life standing in front of him and held her hand telling her that he's going to ensure that she'll always remain happy. She blushed as he placed his forehead onto hers both looking forward to a beautiful journey ahead. 

I hope u liked it and i didnt waste ur time πŸ˜†

Sorry for any grammatical errors anddd

Please please leave your feedback here.
And pleaseee be honest with it  (But dont be brutally honest; im a very emotional person πŸ˜†)

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

benishchaudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OOO MYYY GOD!!!!!
It's beautiful πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
Kali fainted coz she can't imagine Yug being with anyone else but her πŸ˜³

Yug holding her hand until she wakes up πŸ˜³
It's so beautiful πŸ‘

And Gauri πŸ˜² itni achi (can't believe) I know u want her to be good.
And they got engaged hyeee☺️

Thank uπŸ€—
Thank u πŸ€—
For such a lovely Os 

Please write more β€οΈ
Edited by benishchaudhary - 8 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good attempt.😊 This is what we want to see, specially from Gauri's side.

But then this can happen in OS, but not in never ending serials.πŸ˜† Gauri changed her stance also there are so many villains to stop.
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: benishchaudhary

OOO MYYY GOD!!!!!

It's beautiful πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
Kali fainted coz she can't imagine Yug being with anyone else but her πŸ˜³

Yug holding her hand until she wakes up πŸ˜³
It's so beautiful πŸ‘

And Gauri πŸ˜² itni achi (can't believe) I know u want her to be good.
And they got engaged hyeee☺️

Thank uπŸ€—
Thank u πŸ€—
For such a lovely Os 

Please write more β€οΈ

Thank you soo much
Means alot πŸ€—

Yeah i desperately want Gauri to be good πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: LTLFan

Good attempt.😊 This is what we want to see, specially from Gauri's side.

But then this can happen in OS, but not in never ending serials.πŸ˜† Gauri changed her stance also there are so many villains to stop.

Thank you so much πŸ€—

hahah true πŸ˜†
But in this case
I applied the concept of Jab miyan biwi razi to kya karega kaazi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanku again πŸ˜³
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago
preciousruby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's a beautiful OS and you did a great job with your first one !!  
Enjoyed it.. Thanks for penning !!
I too wished Gauri's character was shown like this in the show. :)
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the dedication, Writer Madame!
But all I did was recognize the talent in you and try to make you use it well.
I am super impressed with your writing.
In fact, if I may say so, you and @Katori are way ahead of me in this field. 
I am super duper truper glad to see stories on this forum (since I am either busy or too uninspired to write any even though I know I promised..will surely comply to those requests too but on an unknown timeline) And I am being brutally honest, even though you mentioned you dont want that :P
Loved this beautiful KaYu OS. Please continue writing and spreading your awesomeness around the forum. The Queen of this Forum Mahirah Hails! Hip Hip Hurray!! Hip Hip Hurray!! Hip Hip Hurray!! 
Hahahahahaha!! Thanks for this wonderful story. You made my morning/day (because I am obvio gonna reread this after class too). Congrats on finally getting over the nervousness of the first post and best of luck on this path forward. Tc. 
Njel thumbnail
Awww it was so cute n please do keep writing more n I must say u r really good at it 😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U write so well. I want more os, ss's and ffs from u. U amazing at everything mwah
Originally posted by: preciousruby

It's a beautiful OS and you did a great job with your first one !!  

Enjoyed it.. Thanks for penning !!
I too wished Gauri's character was shown like this in the show. :)

Thankyou so much πŸ€—