Posted: 8 years ago
I hope they show Gaytri leaving the palace and going back to her parents. Let Ranaji do all the running now. Really don't want to see her falling in to his arms after the way he's treated her.
Hope Laakan tells him all that Gaytri went through after she was pushed off the cliff so that he gets nightmares about it.
Of course, at the end I really do want them to be together but Ranaji should not get this easily. He has to pay for doubting Gaytri, for taking stupid decisions (like marrying Rags & making Gaytri his maid), the list goes on.
Of course, hope his memory comes back so that he suffers even more knowing what he did to Gaytri.
I hate this loser, jerk, characterless, akkal ke dushman Rana like hell ๐Ÿ˜ก

Plzzz BRM this time you have to success to KILL this Ullu Rana & send him Nark land forever..

so that Gayatri get a Real Man as her life partner ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Arwen1

I hope they show Gaytri leaving the palace and going back to her parents. Let Ranaji do all the running now. Really don't want to see her falling in to his arms after the way he's treated her.
Hope Laakan tells him all that Gaytri went through after she was pushed off the cliff so that he gets nightmares about it.
Of course, at the end I really do want them to be together but Ranaji should not get this easily. He has to pay for doubting Gaytri, for taking stupid decisions (like marrying Rags & making Gaytri his maid), the list goes on.
Of course, hope his memory comes back so that he suffers even more knowing what he did to Gaytri.

the show will be different if tehy will show us this , it is my deram to see al this but see cvs will never show this๐Ÿ˜ก