Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

"Thapki" to end in last week of May. (Page 9)

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Jedi of CC

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Arrey today my friend said watch Kasam..I told her, I gave up on the very first episode..LOLabhi she is saying ke acha hogaya..I will watch that today..
KD I don't watch because of Krishandasi stuff..Dips and Katori told that it's prostitution in the name of god..I don't think can watch that..Confused

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Love the actress playing kumudni really...and the character is excellent too...vamps like her carries a show forward

Piyu I began watching yesterday only...the kidnapping scene was an accidental watch..need to catch up on old epis...

Ab tpk Mei much bhi nahi hai discuss karne keliye toh this was bound to happen lol
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanshiii

Originally posted by -Lachu-

Aara is awesome lol.. And they have the right love story too...time slot is difficult for me..

Piyu..kidnapping scene Mei the hug and the khoon bhari maang scene...I was like whn will thahaan hav a hug like that...

Yes it has the right amount of drama too...I love kumudni...she is like one of the best villain on screen now
we shud rename this forum as colors forumROFL sab serials ki baat hoingROFL arre yaar not this kidnapping scene..isse pehle bhi tha..wen both aara were kidnapped...nd a scene wen aryan saved aru frm cylinder blast...superb..nd cuteEmbarrassed
Bold...exactly I said yday in dedt to maty. A balance b/w drama nd rromance. I also said to mouli yday that kumu can be seen as a classy vamp in upcoming events. Her dialogue deliver like the way she says "aryan p v r " ClapClap awesome manh!

Yday towel scene too good..he was talking to aru in his imaginationLOL
Yaar u know...yha hum sab discuss kr lete hai ROFL as i said...i love kumu..LOL but KD's biggsst twist is secret... aryan is tulsi's son..and Aru is shashwat's dauhter LOL both aru n aryan born on dlsame day and kids got exchanged..thats y they have same birth date LOLLOL
Btw..i think that mahant is tulsis ex or sumthng LOL
Watever it is..i ll watch that show till it gets crappy LOL
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Arrey today my friend said watch Kasam..I told her, I gave up on the very first episode..LOLabhi she is saying ke acha hogaya..I will watch that today..
KD I don't watch because of Krishandasi stuff..Dips and Katori told that it's prostitution in the name of god..I don't think can watch that..Confused

Kasam...I took a kasam to never watch the show lol...hate the leads and punar janam stuff

KD is against the devdasi institution siddy...I was steering clear off the show for the same reason but I watched the show and they don't support it or anything...the leads are like reformers working against a bunch of mindless ppl...only they don't realize that the mindless ppl are their own family
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Thapki Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Piu..I knew abt that twist..lol..I'm all in for kd now..

Sanya...baakiyon ka ptani..but mere par chadh gya..I watched all repeats of kd nowadays. .nd excitement aa rhi hai pehli wali..trps dekhi mein..1.6..nd slot leader. 

Siddy..do give a try to kd..meri choice par trust krke dekh yaarLOL..I'm watching it from a long tym. Even I heard ki kasam is coming really gud nowadays.
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Thapki Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Kasam...I took a kasam to never watch the show lol...hate the leads and punar janam stuff

KD is against the devdasi institution siddy...I was steering clear off the show for the same reason but I watched the show and they don't support it or anything...the leads are like reformers working against a bunch of mindless ppl...only they don't realize that the mindless ppl are their own family
lachu in yday episode I just loved the way aru stands up nd gave tit for tat to that mahant chimmaji..nd tulsi too..for standing up for her daughterClap just loved these types of stuffsLOL
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Its not prostitution...Confused its that a girl gets amrried to lord krishna...with or wothout her will..and then she becomes a krishnadaasi... krishnadaasis are made to dance in frnt of god in a temple in case of some pooja or sumthng in frnt of unknows ppl..and dats really demeaning..Confused and upper class ppl insult such girls/woman.. if a man puts sindoor on krishnadaasis maang...she becomes his daasi aka wife... mostly they dont take pheras n all.. krishnadaasi are like wife of lord krishna who dance in his pooja n such thing...yeah men eye them badly... this is what i understood frm the serial..Ouch otherwise even i donno abt krishnadasi custom...!
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanshiii

lachu in yday episode I just loved the way aru stands up nd gave tit for tat to that mahant chimmaji..nd tulsi too..for standing up for her daughterClap just loved these types of stuffsLOL
Yeah tulsi -aru bond was perfect..! I loved tulsi yaar LOL and tht dialogue " mere jeete jee meri beti kissi bhi anjaan aadmi ke saamne kbhi nhi naachegi" WinkLOL 
And kasam i heard is coming good..but i dont like the leads LOL moreover...tanu will die and have a rebirth...i cant bear such things LOL

Go to top