Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

"Thapki" to end in last week of May. (Page 8)

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Jedi of CC

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

Originally posted by priyanshiii

Sania..slowly tpk is coming on ikrs ki aukatROFL mostly ppl r not watching 6-8 pm shows (don't know the reason..mine is studies). Another factor which come up now is re telecast of old shows on channels like star utsav, rishtey and zee anmol. I itself watching old episodes of yhm on utsav..ishra nokjhoksROFL and I saw in barc charts that jodha akbar is coming in top 5 in terms of viwership..
yes the trp is decreasing but still its much better than IKRS. why don't they change the director and editing team of TPK...coz TPK isn't dramatic enough these days...they are not utilizing the high points properly. 

Director is the same one who brought in 3.0 ratings..other things have gone down. Dialogues, editing, story, poor marketing, poor utilization of potentially high earning tracks, messing up important tracks..
Udaan and TPK are from same the PH..if it depends on the PH, they will chop off TPK..Rangeela too will consider TPK because compared to rivals, it good not going good.

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Aara is awesome lol.. And they have the right love story too...time slot is difficult for me..

Piyu..kidnapping scene Mei the hug and the khoon bhari maang scene...I was like whn will thahaan hav a hug like that...

Yes it has the right amount of drama too...I love kumudni...she is like one of the best villain on screen now
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Thapki Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyali99

Originally posted by -Lachu-

Sania..slowly tpk is coming on ikrs ki aukatROFLmostly ppl r not watching 6-8 pm shows (don't know the reason..mine is studies). Another factor which come up now is re telecast of old shows on channels like star utsav, rishtey and zee anmol. I itself watching old episodes of yhm on utsav..ishra nokjhoksROFLand I saw in barc charts that jodha akbar is coming in top 5 in terms of viwership..

Aree i myself give trps to only KD...ROFLdekh im wathching it regularly...ROFL6-8 pm is difficilt to watch ..i agree..LOLbhai dont compare TPK and IKRS...LOL i will chose ViDha romance anytine over V-S-T ka pyaarDeadLOL

Hi fi ...I began watching KD yesterday...I dont like the ppl who play the leads but theyhav gud chemistry and the chrctrs are cool...loved the last episode... Kya scene tha near the taalab
hainaLOL I'm watching frm aru's kidnapping sequenceEmbarrassed she again got kidnapped saw a segment today..yday episode was so good
Im too watching frm kidnampping sequence...and kumu calling aryan jamai LOLLOL  but i saw earlier ekk scene where aryan scares aru with ghost appearance...LOL  see im already flat on Aara LOL
arre not that gudi padwa one...I'm watching wen both aara were against each other nd then a merger came of sr nd kd...then aru got kidnapped wen she came out to meet aryan coz of fake letter...tabse..see I'm flat on them tabseLOL
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Aara is awesome lol.. And they have the right love story too...time slot is difficult for me..

Piyu..kidnapping scene Mei the hug and the khoon bhari maang scene...I was like whn will thahaan hav a hug like that...

Yes it has the right amount of drama too...I love kumudni...she is like one of the best villain on screen now
Yeah no doubt love story is great LOL time slot is okay...but sometimes miss it LOL
Yeah hug and khoon bhari manhlg perfect combo LOL
Im in love with kumuLOL and the way she delivers dialogues with that "deva re deva " LOL. Drama is quite interesting... atleast bettrr than ours..!! LOL
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged

we shud rename this forum as colors forumROFL sab serials ki baat hoingROFL arre yaar not this kidnapping scene..isse pehle bhi tha..wen both aara were kidnapped...nd a scene wen aryan saved aru frm cylinder blast...superb..nd cuteEmbarrassed
Bold...exactly I said yday in dedt to maty. A balance b/w drama nd rromance. I also said to mouli yday that kumu can be seen as a classy vamp in upcoming events. Her dialogue deliver like the way she says "aryan p v r " ClapClap awesome manh!

Yday towel scene too good..he was talking to aru in his imaginationLOL
SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Who knows? Let's see. 
SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged

we shud rename this forum as colors forumROFL sab serials ki baat hoingROFL arre yaar not this kidnapping scene..isse pehle bhi tha..wen both aara were kidnapped...nd a scene wen aryan saved aru frm cylinder blast...superb..nd cuteEmbarrassed
Bold...exactly I said yday in dedt to maty. A balance b/w drama nd rromance. I also said to mouli yday that kumu can be seen as a classy vamp in upcoming events. Her dialogue deliver like the way she says "aryan p v r " ClapClap awesome manh!

Yday towel scene too good..he was talking to aru in his imaginationLOL

Sab pe KD ka bhoot chad gyaEmbarrassed i agree, towel scene wasEmbarrassed
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Yeah no doubt love story is great LOL time slot is okay...but sometimes miss it LOL
Yeah hug and khoon bhari manhlg perfect combo LOL
Im in love with kumuLOL and the way she delivers dialogues with that "deva re deva " LOL. Drama is quite interesting... atleast bettrr than ours..!! LOL
How can u forget her krishna namo namah jaap?LOL Nd after every few lines.."aryan p v rao"ROFL I just love her style..nd if we see vasu is very darpok frm inside..esp wen she spoke lies..but kumu don't cares at all. I love these types of vamps..koi darr nhiLOL

Go to top