"Thapki" to end in last week of May. - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
See guys, if we go through all shows current plots
IKRS- not much left..leads story completed and trps also decreasing. 

TPK- story about to complete and all revelations done except shradha one nd vasu's sach in front of family nd FL confession. .can be completed till the end of may aaam se.

Ssk- rangeela will not scrap it..most trp gainer.

BV- I don't know..story getting dragged unnecessarily but on the other hand trps of skr is increasing so may be for more trps rangeela can scrap it.

Udaan- abhi toh bahut kuch hai bhai..jahan tak samajh aaya..

Cas- ashoka ab bada hoing so that is also safe.

Sr- trps and current drama dekhkar I think its safe.

Kasam- new nd doing very well.

Kd- new and is slot leader of that time so it is also safe..

Ab kya bacha?🀣
Originally posted by priyanshiii

See guys, if we go through all shows current plots
IKRS- not much left..leads story completed and trps also decreasing. 

TPK- story about to complete and all revelations done except shradha one nd vasu's sach in front of family nd FL confession. .can be completed till the end of may aaam se.

Ssk- rangeela will not scrap it..most trp gainer.

BV- I don't know..story getting dragged unnecessarily but on the other hand trps of skr is increasing so may be for more trps rangeela can scrap it.

Udaan- abhi toh bahut kuch hai bhai..jahan tak samajh aaya..

Cas- ashoka ab bada hoing so that is also safe.

Sr- trps and current drama dekhkar I think its safe.

Kasam- new nd doing very well.

Kd- new and is slot leader of that time so it is also safe..

Ab kya bacha?🀣
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Naagin which will be replaced by kavach πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

why Rashmi will take TPK's slot to compete with her own show SNS? 
Colors please shift the time slot but please don't end this show...i wanna watch this show for 5-6 months at least
May be there is some changes in time slots of shows..like BV at 6 and shakti at 8 coz shakti can never be at 7 against sns with actor like vivian..bahut mehenga hai wohπŸ˜†πŸ˜† tpk is surely safe.
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Katori...the bet lol

Wont be surprised if it did end though...it's doing pretty bad...but wanted to see more of thahaan...hope its fake

Hi5..I thought about Katori too..lolπŸ˜†

No yaar..I want to win the bet..TPK will end in December. But the news says it will end in May..nobody won the bet.πŸ˜†
On second thoughts I think for our sanity TPK should end soon ...because the story will be moving and they will show everything in ample time ...and no unnecessary drama...aish which site published this?
Originally posted by priyanshiii

May be there is some changes in time slots of shows..like BV at 6 and shakti at 8 coz shakti can never be at 7 against sns with actor like vivian..bahut mehenga hai wohπŸ˜†πŸ˜† tpk is surely safe.
Vahi toh mai bolling...TPK is safe..πŸ˜† use logic - Shakti will NOT replace TPK...IKRS is in danger zone the most...it has only 1.1 trps lately..and TPK has 1.8.. far more than IKRS..abt BV i donno πŸ˜• KD , Kasam and SR are safe...even though SR dosent have much story...they are good in making generating new new plots and vamps πŸ˜† ! SSK must go off air...but wont..!!  But i hope and pray Shakti comes in place of SSK !! πŸ˜†
But TPK is surely noy getting replaced by shakti..!
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Hi5..I thought about Katori too..lolπŸ˜†

No yaar..I want to win the bet..TPK will end in December. But the news says it will end in May..nobody won the bet.πŸ˜†

I guess we never imagined such a short period...but what will they show if they continue this? Thapki's kids?

December was very good ...but no story though
Originally posted by piyali99

Vahi toh mai bolling...TPK is safe..πŸ˜†use logic - Shakti will NOT replace TPK...IKRS is in danger zone the most...it has only 1.1 trps lately..and TPK has 1.8.. far more than IKRS..abt BV i donnoπŸ˜•KD , Kasam and SR are safe...even though SR dosent have much story...they are good in making generating new new plots and vampsπŸ˜†! SSK must go off air...but wont..!! But i hope and pray Shakti comes in place of SSK !!πŸ˜†
But TPK is surely noy getting replaced by shakti..!
yeah huiii na baat
Nahhiii yr ye nhi hona chaiyeee ... hmn thahan k bachon k bhi bchy dkhnee hannn πŸ€£ hope k this is fake news
@lachu site is Aishwaryakinews.com🀣