Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

TRP doesnt matter but i cant trust cvs since they are NEW !! (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
its not the team who got sonali for tsm it was by sp. sp changed the whole creative team and director for saas bahu drama in tsm

FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Tu Pushku ke peeche kyun padi hai ROFL
He's such a cute cutdytcguvh fellow Heart
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Pushkar knows the equation between Shraman and had he felt anything for her, he would have taken advantage of Shravan not being around ages ago. Also not to forget his mother who wouldn't allow for Suman to marry pushkar. And the TRP is the problem, that's the reason a fine story can be changed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FangirlForever

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EasternViolet.

Pushkar knows the equation between Shraman and had he felt anything for her, he would have taken advantage of Shravan not being around ages ago. Also not to forget his mother who wouldn't allow for Suman to marry pushkar. And the TRP is the problem, that's the reason a fine story can be changed!

when did pushkar know the equation btw Shraman?Shockeddont u have seen the HOLI episode the way pushkar told to shramaN that jab do logo ki aapas me naihn banti to un dono ko dur rehna chaeyeAngry

us din laga jake 2 lagayun pushkar ko i had not mention in that..forum...bec every day would habve bashed me to hellShockedOuchDead

but i still cant forgettt that pushkar ka dialougueAngry

Pushkar should know the real equation btw shraman not the eq they pretend in front of thw world...pushkar only knows Shraman fights not the love behind the fightrs

Pushkar its immediately to know shraman feelings towards each other warna in futureee Pushkar is going to be a big threat to shraman i can say loud to it since TRP is already low Cry

Go to top