Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Ashlok SS: Challenge updated Part 6&7 (Page 2)

Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syvalini

hai sai,
new ss thank u soo much for ur SS,
nice challenge, but always u make astha cry,
i want to see her happiness n chirpy yar,
anyways continue...

thank u akka
hmm everyone wants Aastha not to cry k i will consider it in next story but dont lose hopes hope u read it completely u will see her happy dont worry
thanks for ur support

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

syvalini

Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishux

Wow...full of colors.
Nice update...seems to be an interesting story..
Thank youClap

hmm interesting yes it will be
thanks for ur support
Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..optimist..

Hey Sai... Nice start! 
7-day challenge to prove or disprove love... Interesting! Hope Shlok realises it soon and doesn't hurt Aastha any more...
Poor Aastha is heart-broken after seeing the fake medical report... 

Waiting to see what Aastha does now...

PS : What a colourful update Wink

interesting to hain but cant feel i wrote well anyway i will edit it better
thanks for reading hope i wont disappoint u ppl
hmm wat Aastha does will be know in penultimate chapter hope u follow it till end thanks a lot sissy Big smile
Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadeeka1200

Wow sai Interesting story again
Thank for keeping this fourm active
Waiting for more stories

thank u nadeeka1200
u always been a noble reader of my writings whether it is gud or bad hope u bear this one too
thanks for ur support Big smile

nadeeka1200

Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

awesome...
thnks 4 d pm..

thank u didi Wink

Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Part 2

Aastha jus took those papers and saw them how evil he is how can he think of her like that ab dekhna Shlok Agnihotri chi main ne sapne main bhi nahi socha ki aap itne neeche gir sakte. She got up with tears and went to wash room and cried in shower. Oh god how could he face her now but wat made him to do so haan this challenge made him go mad is sorry enough for it. Aastha slowly got up and wiped her tears and went down to have something she is really exhausted mentally and totally. How can he how can he but how could she control her tears.

Now Kavya came running to her "chachi chachi chachi."

Aastha saw her and couldn't hold her tears anymore and jus held her tightly even more. Kavya felt heavy for her chachi. She was crying endless. Kavya "chachi kya hua aap ro kyun rahe hain kya hua."

Aastha then broke the hug and wiped her tears and kissed her "kuch nahi Kavya kuch nahi bas mujhe apni aai ki yaad aai hain."

Sojal who listened everything hiding behind the wall thought something might have happened with Shlok. Aastha "Kavya noodles khaogi." And she took her to kitchen.

She fed her in tears. Sojal was clueless she saw Shlok storming away angrily wat might have happened. Aastha thought to cheer him to get back old Shlok but how can he think of her like that wat was he supposed to do with wife is it the way to harass her mentally. This time she really hated him how can he do that to her doesn't he think of her as his wife atleast for once wat made him to think like that.

Aastha was determined now hell with challenge she is not going to bend now at all whatever it is she thought he loved her she thought he is going to confess her but everything all the love she had on him vapoured jus like that. Shlok was driving very fast he was recalling her words. She asked him to kill her. OMG wat did he jus witness. The thought she is going to share her room with him she hated him even more. Niranjan saw Shlok absent there and called him and asked him to come home. Shlok came home. Aastha doesn't want to face him after that she is very angry now. She simply went away after everyone had their dinner. She slowly went to her room and directly went to her side and tried to sleep without caring wat he is doing.

She didn't try to care him she didn't try to know wat he is doing nor didn't she let him know wat was happening with her. This continued for few days no one talked with each other for few days. Shlok now knew he did which is unforgivable y did he do that jus for bloody damn challenge wat was he upto wen he was thinking like that.

Everyday he is feeling a storm inside his heart don't know y he was not even trying to talk with her he himself didn't like wat he did. One day he was going to say sorry to her. She is suffocating there. She doesn't want to live there. What is next how can he jus do like that wat if he jus wants me to lose in that bloody challenge he could have another way wat if he meant that to happen did he imply he doesn't want me to be mother and she cried silently. She decided one thing and she slept calmly. Next day she wants to end this her love was totally broken by him.

Shlok too didn't say anything with her, he wants to say sorry but is it in his blood to say sorry but he was trying very hard but something holding him. He himself doesn't like it he saw her devastating. He jus made her life hell with those words and actions. Aastha calmly got ready and took the papers from her cupboard and was going to Niranjan. Shlok saw it ye ladki kya kar rahi hain. He followed her. Aastha was straight and didn't stop she knows he is following her.

She stopped behind Babas door and smiled at him. Shlok was nearing her "Aastha kya kar rahi hain tum." Aastha jus went in.

Shlok was shocked. He too went in. Both Niranjan and Anjali saw them at once. Niranjan "Kya hua beta."

Aastha "Baba main aapse kuch important baath karna chahti hoon."

Niranjan "Kya hain beta." Shlok "Kuch nahi Baba wo nai vaali project ki bare main."

Aastha "bilkul nahi Baba main kuch aur kahna hain aapse kuch bohut jaroori baat hain."

Anjali sensed something weird "kya hain." And she saw papers in her hands.

Shlok "kuch nahi." And he was trying to take the papers away from her. He thought she definitely going to complain against him. Oh god.

Aastha "chodo Shlok." And she dragged the papers away from him.

Niranjan "Shlok rukh jao." Shlok "Baba kuch nahi ye aise hi pareshan karti hain."

Aastha didn't listen anything and said "Baba ye papers aap lijiye." And she gave it to them. Shlok was at loss of words seeing at her angrily.

He was hell shocked with it. Aastha with tears in her eyes "I m sorry baba I m really sorry main aap logo ko vaaras nahi de sakti hoon I m sorry." And she jus kneeled infront of them and cried a lot.

Anjali too took the papers and read with shocked eyes. Niranjan "Shlok ye kya hain beta."

Aastha "Haan Baba I m sorry I m really sorry Shlok I really loved Shlok a lot baba but I cant give him the real happiness and vaaras to this family I m sorry Shlok ne ye baat ko bohut dino se chupa ke rakha jus bcoz he loves me Baba but I cant see him like this aap log kai aur ladki ko dhoond sakte ho uskeliye main iss ghar se chale jaoongi I m sorry I was cursed to be like this Shlok jaise achche insaan ko main sahi nahi hoon ab aap hi batayiye Baba aap jaisa kahe vaisa hi hoga."

Niranjan slowly saw towards Anjali. Anjali furiously "chii ye ladki se kuch nahi hoga agar maa banne ki astitv hi nahi hain to tum jihkar bhi karogi kya.

Shlok roared "heyyy apni aukat main raho Aastha meri biwi hain."

Aastha "sorry Shlok but I cant be anymore I want u to be happy with ur own family I m sorry I cant give u total happiness to u u have to accept this mere jindagi ab khatam hogaya sasubai sahi kaha hain Shlok agar ek ladki ko maa banne ki hak kho chuke hain tho wo iss duniya main rahne ki koi aukat nahi hain."

Shlok again roared "bas." Aditi was listening everything. Hmm there was 2min silent. Niranjan "Aastha beta pehle utho." And he made her get up.

Anjali "Sahab ab aap jo bhi kahe aaj se ye ladki iss ghar ki bahu banne ki adhikaar kho chuke hain." And she was asking her mangalsutra to give away. Aastha was hell shocked to hear this. Is she ready to this did she want to end this. Shlok held Aastha back and came front and said to them "aap logo ko samaj mai nahi aa raha hain kya Aastha meri biwi hain."

Aditi was thinking Shlok ko Aastha pe itna pyaar nahi aana chahiye ye maa bhi nahi ban sakti to fir itna pyaar dikh raha hain uspe. Aastha slowly got out of room and went to her room and wiped her tears and saw her room one last time. She doesn't want to leave Shlok at any time but she was hell shocked wen he brought those papers to her how could he nahi main iski bare main sochna band karna hain kuch der keliye. She jus packed her clothes and came out.

There was a huge fight between Anjali and Shlok. Niranjan too seemed supported Anjali "Shlok jiss insaan iss ghar ki vaaras nahi laa sakte tho ye yaha hone ki kya jaroorat hain aur vaise bhi tum tho Aastha se nafrat karta hai na mere baat maanlo beta I know Aastha bohut achchi hain lekin iss ghar ki bahu nahi ho sakte hain."

Varad came in storming "kya main jaan sakta hoon yaha kya ho raha hain." Three of them saw to him. Varad "Baba ye kya ho raha hain Aastha ghar chodke chali gayi."

Shlok was shocked "Kya!!" Varad "Haan Shlok kya hua aap dono ke beech main kuch hua hain kya Sojal bhi kaha mujhse main kitni baar koshish ki lekin wo jidd pakadkar chele gayi."

Shlok "Kya!! Kaha hain wo." Varad "She jus left now." Shlok stormed out. Varad then came to know the reason said by Niranjan. He felt pity on her but he know the total reason. Shlok was really angry now. He rushed out but didn't find her. He was shouting "Aastha Aastha." He didn't find her. Haan ye ladki aisa kyun kiya oh god where to find her now kai ye uski aai ke paas tho nahi gayi hain na.

Part 3

Edited by Saibhargav - 16 April 2016 at 3:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy020chandalekhasyvalinivaishuxsudhamadhushrithi13ss1609arunsunita_gmsathuraj..optimist..coolhi1988

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Nice one Sai... Clap
Poor Aastha...Shlok should find her and  tell her at once that those papers are fake... Or else she will be left broken...
I hope Aditi will help them come together... and Varad too..

Waiting for the next part..
Keep writing Thumbs Up

Saibhargav

vaishux Senior Member
vaishux
vaishux

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Superb update...
I am feeling sad for Aastha ...
She always have to face all these thingsCry