no i m not his friend who said it haan
anyway thanks for commenting
yeah a bit funny
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by syvalini

hai sai...
haha wats going on sai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
r u the friend of shlok wen it happened dats y u making aastha cry always,
means both r same to make girls cry hey na...
lovely update sai...i go back to ebp of ashlok bathrobe memory,
soo funny n lovely...
nice song...
u r day by day rocking bhai...πŸ˜‰
keep going...
hannn and u too made a mistake i m not that sai understood
thanks a lot akkkiii
yeah it was a bit funny
hope u like last 2 chapters

Part 6

Shlok too was smiling himself in the office he was never like that hmm ab tak kaha thi meri jaan hmm main bhi na kitna pareshaan kiya usko ab sirf pyaar hain Aastha hmm ye challenge to maja hi aa raha hain ab dekhna main kya karta hoon and he started working seriously and then he saw Aastha coming into his cabin. He smiling inwards but didn't see her.

Aastha directly went to his cabin and sat on her desk and suddenly saw him but he is working seriously. She angered for no reason and started working hastily. She was thinking y she didn't refuse him while kissing main bhi na lekin ya kya kar raha hain itni serious se mujhe kya and she continued at work. He was working all the time without noticing the time.

Aastha noticed it. It was lunch time but he was still working. Ye kya kar raha hain ab bhi. Shlok didn't know it was lunch time. He was preparing presentation. He forgot to eat but Aastha was hungry she wants to eat but y cant she. It was almost one hour after that she lost patience "Shlok khana nahi khaogi kya."

He saw her and saw the time "haan main tho bhool hi gaya thanks aur tumhe kya padi hain tumto mujhe nafrat karti hain na." And he called Ramu kaka and ordered vada pav and samosa. He was eating everything. Aastha saw vada pav and felt more hungry akdu kahin ka yaha main bhooke hoon poochte hi nahi main khaana khaya ki nahi khadoos kahin ka and she started working Shlok knows everything. He ate totally and was drinking water.

Shlok smiled at her and started working again and thoughtfully looked at her "vaise Aastha tum khana khaya na."

Aastha looked at him angrily "tumhe kya padi u do ur work main kuch bhi karu aapko tho sirf kaam hi dikhta hain."

Shlok smiled and again called Ramu and again ordered the same for her too. She too ate and it was late night. Aastha want to go to home but he didn't finish his one. He saw time and asked her to leave.

Shlok "Aastha tum jao mujhe late hoga shayad." Aastha was shocked ye mujhe akele jaane keliye kah raha tha akdu kahin ka sach main dil hi nahi hota hain sab sirf kahne keliye pyaar vyaar khadoos kahin ka vaise itna kaam kya hain but she closed her lappy irritatingly and was leaving. Shlok saw at her leaving and smiled. Aastha went to home and carelessly threw her hand bag on bed and sat on bed silently and rested her head on her hand.

She didn't eat and it is already 11 he didn't come yet ye kya kar rahe hain itni der tak and his name flashed on her mobile, she immediately picked up and disappointed for picking up so fast. Shlok smiled he knows she is waiting for his call.

Shlok "Aastha tum khalo main khana kha chukka hoon mujhe late hoga." And he cut the call.

Aastha "hello hello.." arey baapre ye caat diya aisa kaunsa kaam hain aur khana bhi khaya koi emotions hi nahi hain bohut bada akdu hain. Aastha thought to sleep on couch again. Shlok intentionally came late and saw her sleeping on couch and smiled to himself. He went near her and kissed her on forehead.

Shlok "haalat jo bhi main tumhe nahi chodne vaala hoon." And he went away. Aastha opened the eyes and saw him going to washroom. Kya ye sach main sach kah rahe hain kya nahi lekin iski akad tho kam nahi hain she wants to test him one last time and smiled thinking that. Shlok came and thought to gear up to try hard ye aise nahi maanenge bohut shaan hogaye kuch na kuch karna padega.

Next morning Shlok with determined look went to wash room. Jus now Kavya came to room and saw Aastha sleeping on couch.  Kavya came to Aastha and tried to wake up by touching her forehead. Aastha woke up and saw her "Kavya!! Tum yaha kya kar rahi hain haan."

Kavya "kuch nahi aapko bukar hain kya."

Aastha "nahi to."

Kavya "aap us din bohut royi na tho main mama se poocha tho unhe kaha hain ki aap ko bukar aayi hain isiliye royi ab kaisi hain aap."

Aastha instantly got tears seeing her love and hugged her and a lone tear fell from her eye. Aastha "kuch nahi mere bachchi tumhari chachi bohut strong hain ab k." and she saw Shlok coming from shower and loudly said to Kavya "Kavya tum mama ko tang nahi karna hain bohut gud girl hona mujhe pehle promise kar tum gud girl ki tarah rahenge k tumhari chachi tumhe bohut miss karega Kavya." And she said emotionally.

Kavya "kyun chachi aap kahi jaa rahe hain kya tho main bhi aaongi."

Shlok too smiled and came near then "arey Kavya tumhari chachi kahi nahi jaa rahi hain k hmm ham ek kaam karenge agar tumhari chachi kahi bhaagne ki koshish ki tho ham unhe yaha pakadke we will tie her to the bed k so she doesn't go anywhere k Kavya."

Kavya "k chachu haan ham chachi ko pakadke uski mooh band karke yaha bed ko baandenge ham kidnap karenge chachi to chachi kahi nahi jaogi."

Shlok "haan right ab tum chachi se I love u bolo."

Kavya "I love u chachi aur I love u chachu." And she kissed Shlok.

Aastha pulled her and kissed her and hugged her. Shlok now pulled Kavya and whispered something in her hear. Kavya smiled and asked Aastha "chachi aap ham se pyaar karta hain na."

Aastha "haan Kavya bohut jyaada pyaar karti hoon."

Kavya "aur chachu se."

Aastha "Kavya pyaar na maasum aur bachche se kiya jaata hain rakshash aur shaitano se nahi." Shlok wildly smiled at her. Shlok thought achcha main rakshash hoon ab dekhna Mrs Aastha Shlok Agnihotri ye rakshash kya karega.

Aastha "Kavya ab tum jao ham baad main khelenge." And she left.

Aastha saw at Shlok angrily. Shlok "kya soch rahe ho main tumhe jaane doonga it will be in ur dreams."

Aastha "arey challenge jo hain na."

Shlok "tum kya soch rahe ho ek ghatiya challenge se main apna jindagi barbaad kar sakta hoon." And he pulled her to him "Shlok aur Aastha ka rishta saath janm tak saath rahna hain tum bhool gayi kya agar challenge haar bhi gaya na pyaar main main jeetega." And he smiled at her and gave a peck on her lips and left her. Aastha was shocked.

Shlok smiled and went to take clothes. Next day was last day Shlok didn't try to get near her he knows she loves him then there is no need to do any mishchief she too want to hug him to the endless but one last time she wants to test him and yes how can she forget wat he done a few days back. So she finally decided one thing. None of them talked with each other.

Their day was routine. At night Shlok slept peacefully but not Aastha. She was looking at Shlok often. She slept after sometime. Next day it was Sunday. They both woke up at the same time. Both saw at each other. Aastha went to wash room and had nice bath. Shlok saw her coming smiling and looked thoughtful and went into washroom. He bathed thinking wat might have happened I think she is excited for SR and he smiled. Aastha got a phone call from her mom.

Aastha "hello aai."

Kalindi "haan Aastha kaisi hain tu."

Aastha "haan Aai main teek hoon aap kaisi hain kya hua ab achcanak kyun phone kiya kuch hua hain kya haa."

Kalindi "Aastha ghar main sab teek hain na kuch hua hain tumhare aur Shlok ke beech main haan."

Aastha "kyun aai aise kyun kah rahe hain aap."

Kalindi "Aastha kal Shlok aaye the ghar ko kah rahe hain ki jo kuch hua uskeliye maafi maanga aur kah rahe hain ki tumko bohut achche se dyaan rakhega aur mujhe laga ki thoda rob hi gaya usne kya hua Aastha kya hua mujhe sach batao kyun kaha Shlok aisa haan."

Aastha "kya isne kal aaye ghar ko hmm lagta hain purani baato ko bhool nahi paaya isiliye shayad kuch nahi aai main baad main karti hoon phone." And she cut the call as she listened Shlok came from wash room.

So she rushed to cupboard and started packing clothes. Shlok rushed to her "Aastha tum kya kar rahi hain."

Aastha "finally I won challenge so u lost Mr Shlok Agnihotri I m going to be free today u have to be on ur word Mr Shlok Agnihotri tum bhool gaya kya aaj se na mujhe aazadi mil rahe hain aapse aur iss ghar se."

Shlok "tum paagal hogayi kya kaha jaogi tum haan mujhe chodke kaha jaogi tum Aastha I know u love me don't lie to me nor to urself Aastha."

Aastha "Ji nahi main ne tumse pyaar kiya tha lekin ab nahi main apni jindagi main bohut kuch seekha aap jaise insaan ko na kabhi rishte ka matlab nai samjega nai ehsaas hoga jab chahe to jhoot kah sakte hain jab chahe to dil thodte hain aur main aapse rahne ki phayda nahi hain na Mr Shlok."

Shlok bcame emotional he held her face in his arms "mere aankho main dekho Aastha kya sach main mujhe chodogi kya tum kya main itna bura hogaya kya kyun kar rahi hain ye sab."

Aastha "main!!! main ne kya kiya aur jo tumne kiya hain na usse bohut kam kiya main ne ab tak chele jane chahiye thi."

Shlok "Aastha I said na I m sorry pls Aastha main tumhare bina nahi jihpaonga u know u love me lekin tumhi batao kya tum mere bina rahpaogi ye dekho.." and he went and took album of their family and also gave a teddy bear to her and also brought those papers and tore infront of her. "Ye lo Aastha us din main ne hi toota na ye tasveer ko ab vahi achcha karke laaya hoon ye lo tumhari teddy dekho Aastha main tumse bohut pyaar karta hoon tum samajte kyun nahi haan main ne aisa nahi karna chahiye tha tumhare saath I already said u don't know wat got to my mind I m sorry Aastha kya tum sach main mujhe chodke chale jaogi kya."

Aastha instantly got tears. Aastha shedded tears and caught his collar and shouted at his face "tho fir kyun kiya wo sab haan kyun Shlok kyun tum jaante ho main kitna mahsoos kiya kya aap jaante hain ki main kya karne jaa rahi thi haan I was half dead Shlok wen u shown that bloody papers to me Shlok batayiye Shlok chup kyun hain aap haan do u even know wat I went through haan aap itni neeche kaise gir sakte hain haan."

and hugged him tightly "wo sab naatak tha Shlok sab naatak hain main tumhe chodne nahi vaala hoon main jaanti hoon Shlok aap mujhse bohut jyaada pyaar karta hain isiliye main bhi us challenge jeetne keliye hi wo sab naatak kiya thi aapse door hone ki I thought u will realise ur love for me if I leave I m not going anywhere Shlok I already locked up in ur heart Varad Dada ko sab pata hain aur sab ko Varad Dada bataya bhi I was not going to leave u Shlok I was going to realise u how much u love me but I didn't know Aditi kidnaps me but that worked Shlok u opened up at that time I was really happy Shlok but I cant get out of wat u said i wanted u to think wat u did i wanted u to realise and promise me Shlok that u will never ever say that word again never ever." And she cried harder.

Shlok was shocked. Shlok "iska matlab wo sab jhoot hain tum iss ghar se jaana I m sorry Aastha main aisa nahi karne chahiye tha main ne socha ki wo papers sirf tumhe haarne keliye banvaya sach kahu tho mujhe bhi achcha nahi laga I m sorry main aisa nahi karoonga doosri baar ab sirf pyaar hain koi bure soch nahi hain tho wo challenge."

Aastha smiled at him in tears "kuch nahi Shlok wo challenge ka matlab hi nahi hain I jus want u to know wat u done to me kitna tang kiya aapne mujhe aap jaante hain main kitna roya sirf aapki vaje se kyun kiya aap aisa haan aap jaante hain main ne kya socha uss vakt haan promise kijiye aap kabhi mera dil nahi dukhenge promise kijiye Shlok I cant take it next time u already broke me two times Shlok bohut mushkil se sambhalliya dil ko lekin next time I don't know wat will happen."

Shlok wiped her tears "nahi Aastha main tumhe hurt nahi karoonga sach kahoo tho mujhe bhi achcha nahi laga tumko aise dekhke I promise u I wont hurt u ever lekin tum to dramebaaz ban gayi bohut achchi acting kiya tumne do u know how I felt wen u said u will leave me i cant see u cry Aastha jab tum ro rahi thi tab hi mujhe dard hua tumhari dard main mahsoos kiya Aastha isse jyaada mujhe kuch nahi i m lucky to have u."

Aastha "Shlok aapne sahi kaha hain Shlok I knew Shlok I knew I saw u at that time u regretted the second u gave me those papers I saw tears in ur eyes while hurting me lekin mujhe pata nahi chala kyun mujhe dard deke apne aapko dard mahsoos karte hain I cant be away from u at all lekin lekin main koi acting nahi kiya tab main sach main bohut gusse main thi sach main bohut gusse main thi ek baar socha bhi thi hamesha keliye tumse door hojao lekin mujhse nahi hopaya mere dil kha hain ki aapko ek mauka de kyun ki main jaanti hoon aapko bhi bura laga apne pan main aap iss tarah kabhi mat karna aapko aisa buri tarah nahi dekh sakti hoon main aap plsss."

Shlok bcame emotional and hugged her tightly and wiped his lone tears escaping from his eye and kissed her hair "Aastha Aastha Aastha dekho main tumhari Shlok hoon I wont hurt u Aastha this is my promise I wont at all aajse tum jaisa kahega Shlok aisa sunega theek hain I m sorry lekin pls tum mujhse baat kijiye usse jyaada mujhe kuch nahi chahiye." Aastha felt better now she felt he doesn't do anything which hurt her from now.

Edited by Saibhargav - 7 years ago

Part 7

Shlok "hmm iska matlab main challenge jeeta tho sharath yaad hena thumhe aur main ne kaha na Sai jaroor hame milvadenge."

Aastha smiled "achcha do u know Sai himself said me to act b4 u like that he said me to leave u tabi tho aapki akad kam hoga isiliye."

Shlok "achcha tho ye aap logo ki plan hain hmm chalo theek hain atlast he gave u to me hmm ab deal yaad hain na tumhe."

Aastha blushed and said "jee nahi pehle tum challenge hi nahi jeeta I wont say I love u but I wont leave u try me for few days uske baad dekhte hain ham."

Shlok "Kya!!! Tho tek hain sath din saath din main tum I love u kahega mujhe challenge nahi chahiye sirf tum chahiye." and he hugged her.

Aastha smiled and wished him all the best. Shlok tried tried tried he gifted her each day but she didn't say I love u to him at last he got the idea and took her to temple where he said I hate u there he took his mangalsutra which he broke that in his first SR and tied on her neck and knelt down and said "I love u Aastha I love u so much I m sorry for all the things which hurt u lekin main vaada karta hoon tumse aajse sirf pyaar rahega hamare beech main chahe jo kuch bhi hojaye main tumhe hurt nahi karoonga and I m really sorry for wat I did to u." and a tear missed his eye.

Aastha too shed tears with him. He got up and hugged her. Aastha too cried for sometime and hugged him peacefully. Shlok in tears and cupped her face and kissed her forehead "aaj kah rahe ho sirf tum important hain mere liye koi aur nahi I love u so much kabhi mujhse baagne ki baate mat karna."

Aastha put her palm at his mouth and said in tears "I Love u Shlok I love u." and she hugged her and smiled each other. After returning home in their room Shlok "tho main challenge jeet gaya sharad yaad hain na tumhe."

Aastha "Shllooo." He didn't listen her at all he jus lifted her. Aastha was shouting "Shlok chodiye chodiye mujhe kya kar raha hain aap." Shlok laid her on bed and within seconds came on top of her. Aastha was horrified now she was not prepared to this wat is he gonna do now. Shlok had a smirk on his lips and questioned her with his looks by raising eye brows.

Aastha "Kya kar raha hain aappp.. Shlok." Shlok jus kissed her on forehead and kissed her both cheeks and also kissed her nose. He came near her lips. He caressed her tummy. Aastha was lost in his fresh scent. They both were looking into their deep souls. It was her first made move. She held his head in his hand and slowly came up and kissed him on his lips jus a peck but Shlok didn't wait he kissed her harder. Aastha roamed her hands in his hair. He too caressed her back. They were kissing passionately.

So Shlok and Aastha consummated their marriage in their own way. At last after like ages they came to an end. Shlok and Aastha both met each other in every way. Shlok smiled at her and jus gave a peck on her lips and rested aside to her. Aastha was jus like aww it was heaven for her she didn't experience this much pleasure ever. She smiled in her tears and saw him and hugged him and kissed him on his chest and said I love u. Shlok too had tears in his eyes for feeling such wonderful love from her.

Shlok smiled and hugged her and closed his eyes. Now they had their love almost all the nights fcourse Shlok started it everytime she is shy after her first love making. He knew each and every inch of her and their love developed beyond words. Aastha within month came to know she is pregnant. All credit goes to Shlok. They were really happy and so Niranjan and Anjali. Shlok didn't leave a single chance to make love with her. At one night they were sleeping in each other arms.

Aastha slowly "Shlok aapko kya lagta hain hamko boy yaa girl milenge."

Shlok "hmm mujhe lagta hian ki hame baby Aastha milegi bilkul tumhari tarah."

Aastha "nahi Shlok hame akdu Shlok milega bilkul aapki tarah."

Shlok "nahi hame choti Aastha hi milegi."

Aastha "nahi Shlok hame chota Shlok hi milega."

Shlok "achcha teek hain so be it it's a challenge now."

Aastha "it's a challenge now."

Shlok "tho ek sharath bhi hain agar choti Aastha mila tho doosre baar main tumhe chota Shlok deta hoon agar chota Shlok aagaye tho tum mujhe doosre baar choti Aastha dena."

Aastha smiled at him and kissed him on cheek and said haan and slept peacefully. It was choti Aastha Aastha lost the challenge but yes Shlok always remembered conditions right so they bcame busy to get chota Shlok.

Edited by Saibhargav - 7 years ago
Oh hooo... Such sweet updates...
Finally Sai brought Ashlok together πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Yeh toh challenge pe challenge pe challenge ho gaya... haha
Pehele Shlok ke "I love you" ka challenge, phir Aastha ke "I love you" ka challenge, phir chhota Shlok chhoti Aastha ka challenge... Haha Lage raho... πŸ˜†

So finally they became one...
Sorry sorry, they became three now... And will be four soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nice updates Sai... It was a lovely journey πŸ‘
Keep writing bhai πŸ‘πŸΌ
The title of the Ss was justified totally. It was challenge upon challenge upon challenge!!!! Enjoyed it a lot!
Really loved the story😳
Aastha and Shlok are so cute
The two last parts were fantasticπŸ‘
Thank you sai
It was really nice story
I love this happy ending
Write a new SS 
wow wonderful updates sai...
kya hai sai r u not that sai of shlok frnd, but i know only u
atlast u brought them together 
astha hey na really bade drama queen 
doing acting to realise her shlok wat he did such a mistake
loved it bhai...with full of heart
title was so apted to our ashlok, really challenge pe challenge's
it continues... but not life long happen na 
if they like that their bachhe be ais he challenge karke get all wat they want.
then shlok n astha should be troubled.
finally they fulfilled their challenge so nicely
n u well written sai...
i liked it very much the way u wrote
kepp going on like this n write more ff's,os's, n ss's...
⭐️ 
Wow finally ur and astha's planπŸ˜† was successful.sai bro ..shlok confessed his feelings with feelingsπŸ˜†πŸ€£...
Again a challenge. ..oh no...this is one hell of challenging ashlok bro..πŸ˜† . in ka challenge to khatam hi nahi ho rahi hai...

Great ss..bro..had lots of fun..
Thank u...πŸ‘πŸΌ