India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

End of track, Mystery is solved

Maggie11 Senior Member
Maggie11
Maggie11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged
After watching today's sbs, I thought of this OS, cvs are still in no mood to end this track, so here is one more idea for cvs

Tanu had challenged me that she will marry Abhi in next 24hrs, so I had to do something, this time I didn't involve anyone nor I discuss my plan, because very time I share or involve anybody , somebody would hear me or my team members gets hurt, so this was it I wanted go solo this time, I begin my plan at restaurant, where those clients were waiting, I took Abhi first to temple n then to restaurant, I saw Abhi had hide some papers between that contract file, n I was sure those were divorce papers, I purposely drink wine, but not that much, I was still in my senses but acted, like I was totally drunk, I had to do that as I noticed Tanu was spying on us, so to create some drama I had to act, Abhi was feeling guilty to cheat me n take divorce, my drama made it easy for him, I purposely ask for divorce papers n then sign them, saying," Abhi I had said you if you come to temple with me, you may get your fuggie back, so here I'm, back n already it's high time you marry Tanu n give your name to unborn child, your fuggie always wanted this, love baby as our love child, give those divorce papers, I will sign them n set you free,"
Abhi was all shocked, he hugged me, n said this not how, he wanted me back n he wanted to spend whole life with me, just then Tanu came, took papers n drag Abhi with her, next day, she insisted Abhi to go court n do the proceedings needed for divorce, here my main plan Abhi went to court n finds out we are already divorced, he didn't waste one more minute over there, all he wanted was me, his fuggie, he quickly connected dots, he came back n ask maa is Tanu involved in her kidnapping, is Tanu carrying someone's else baby, maa nodded in yes for both questions.
Abhi straight away announced for marriage
I was on cloud 9 that day, as he announced marriage with me, tanu still didn't had any idea, she was out planning her next move with aaliya, how to get back property, she came by evening,
She was happy thinking, all are preparing for Tabi marriage, she saw Abhi n quickly hugs him, n said, " all this for me, we are getting married " to that, Abhi very calmly told her, "I'm already remarried my fuggie,"

Leave comments if you'll like it
Happy reading

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhika_GvinovemberkratikamonangeBrokengirlakshayakannanChaudhrytmarunsunita_gmhutanbandarchubbygirl-Nive-anamika.vijiShafoo

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
Amyra27 Groupbie
Amyra27
Amyra27

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Nice       Clap
chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Maggie Clap
Tanu still planning to get the property from AbhiOuch and Abhigya marriedHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maggie11

Maggie11 Senior Member
Maggie11
Maggie11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Actually Tanu was out whole day, Abhi married in front of Pragya team, he didn't bother who was baby real father, why fuggie didn't trust him, he just wanted her, married her with in hour, after knowing he was not father( I have mansion that he didn't waste 1 minute)

Edited by Maggie11 - 14 April 2016 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top