Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Is parineeta's insecurity is justified? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you think pari's insecurity towards swaragini is justified?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [57.65%]
35 [41.18%]
1 [1.18%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sanjuniki Goldie
Sanjuniki
Sanjuniki

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by Sanjuniki

I voted for 'yes'. I feel when there are 3 DILs, praising some one again and again will make the other feel little insecure. I have seen this case...even in sisters...I have seen a case where one is pretty and other is not so pretty when compared to first one...if people keep praising one infront of the other the second one will feel bad...so i feel elders should be little careful when they talk infront of peers. Comparing is not needed...too much of any thing is bad i feel. 
But...hope pari handles her insecurities in a better way than plotting against people. 
tho i agree wid u abt comapring but where did any1 compare pari wid  either swara or ragz?? no1 said pari is less or swaragini r better. only dadi said abt it & that 2 wid  shomi.and that baby talk which sujju & pari's own mother  did.
till now no1 has said anything 2 pari that she feels insecure so much.

Yes..you are right...no one compared directly. I some how feel...when there are two people who are peers...i mean... 2 DILs, 2 SILs, 2 daughters...we should be careful when we praise one infront of the other...especially when you are talking about girls...too much praising is not good i feel..it. Will make other insecure...i mean...i am handlinh two daughters..7 years and 4 years...when i say good girl to one kid...other one asks me..." Am i not good girl?"...this is my personal experience.

I dont support what Pari did today with swara. I didnt like how rudely she spoke to her. Hope cvs dont spoil her character too much.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krishuuuuuuuuuuTaniidipali13luvakankshasia08-Enigmatic-tiny15

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
it is too sudden change
yes you can be hurt when someone compare you with some one i had experience it myself

but for that you cannot treat that person as your servant as pari did with swara

you should make yourself better and remember life is full of ups and down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshasririt

krishuuuuuuuuuu Goldie
krishuuuuuuuuuu
krishuuuuuuuuuu

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I think pari is feeling insecure in lot many ways..though i have never seen lakshya working ..only sansku n adharsh but now pari is feeling that sanlak are getting praised...adharsh is not getting enough attention...
N now everyone are expecting that swaragini will gave them right to be grand parents n she can not...
  I have never seen anyone praising her..they openly praise swaragini but not her...
She is innocent ...confused.n insecure ..little jealous now..too...soo iagree she is justified in being insecure...
 she has been married many years ago..n by precap scene the way sujju asking her to wear duppata...no one has ask swara to wear duppata..nor uttara..only ragini n pari wear it..ragini willingly...mm wala were strict in begining regarding rules but now have bent lot of their rules after swaragini wedding...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.luvakanksha

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I don't think Pari is justified. What Swara is given she has earned it; she always stands as a wall. Is it ever mentioned in MM that daughters are greater than DIL. Never. 
Just a question: What you all think; had Pari planned the party if she has got to know that its DP birthday. I think No. That's the difference between Swara and others. Even I am not sure Ragini would have planned. Swara is straight forward, quite open she does what she feels is best. In MM no one speaks with this ease to DP. Swara has a warm personality.

As far as keeping Pallu is concerned; that's a tradition. If you believe in it follow it. If you want to follow, follow from heart not out of duty. Swara doesn't follow these traditions but she respects it. Pari behaved as she was given extra duty of keeping Pallu. That is a simple concept. If Pari has been doing it till date out of duty towards tradition then its waste. She should have objected this in the beginning.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakanksha

Go to top