Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Enjoyy the show - Leave TRPs to Colors fate (Page 2)

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inshh..

Truely said Sura... Lets enjoy the show... TRP jaye bhaad mein Angry
if we discuss more abt  other things, we cant enjoy the show

Edited by sura123 - 14 April 2016 at 4:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

insh0302-JollyJabeen-JB

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged
The thing is I stopped thinking since two weeks...n I thought I will enjoy...but today's trp just made me mad...I seriously felt like crying ...I didnt wanted to react but reacted!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-JBsura123

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Reviews in public sites
Ridiculous showings
I wanted to make a humble request to colors channel. Almost all the shows you are showing are fused up with intense negativity and false superstitious drama. I know that's what sells today but there is a limit to everything. For instance in the show Thapki Pyar ki, out of enmity one of the characters is cutting of to throw a big full size statue of a Hindu goddess on the show's protagonist Thapki. And on some other show of this channel the image of god was bieng stolen and it has probably happened twice.Not only it is hurtful and displeasing to the practitioners of that religion but it also makes illiterate people more superstitious owing to the kind of music they play and the magnanimity they try to diffuse into the scene. Also such things provoke hateful mental imagery in the mind of masses and tend to make the more vain. Such things are highly detestable. Nowadays in Indian villages a huge percentage of crime is possible because of superstitions of illiterate villagers. Shows like Naagin deviate them from the scientific truth and make for them unreal fantasy worlds for whose attainment, they may even do crimes. Also shows in which the concept of devdasi is illumined must be put to a halt. the concept of devdasi is an ill fret concept which does not have its footings in any shastra, shruti or smriti. Because of such wrong findings the national heritage of India is cheated. I am pained due to fact that nowadays these channels use images of gods and goddesses as a way of entertainment. I dont know whether it is sinful or not but it is surely ridiculous and unappealing. Such things are really really bad. I feel sorry that in India such National level channels execute such story lines. It really hurts my heart that such things are happening and we can do nothing about them. I would like the channels to maintain their dignity and avoid such scenes further in future.

Edited by sura123 - 14 April 2016 at 4:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajuma-JollyJabeen-JBsaaniakhsamanthana

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Galadriel79

Your so right this is such a good show actors are all great I really don't care about trp any more and if the show does go off the air all I can say I watched once of the best show on colors and it's the loss

I lovvve this.. and agree!!!Hug
sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Reviews in public sites

I am very disappointed to note that despite of moving into different times with modern technology and education women portrayed on Indian screen are either VAMPS or subjected to cruelty and they endure it quietly.
THIS IS NOT TRUE OF TODAY,S WOMEN
Today a woman knows her rights.
Why should a woman suffer because a mother in law dislikes her? or sacrifices her love for some one else? or becomes a YES MAM to all those who try to push her.?
Let us Anallese the serials of colors tv
1 Balika Vadhu:- Un ending torture since Anandi was a girl, married at a tender age then the serial takes a different turn. Now why there is no end to this long serial that has lost its popularity?
2 Sasural Simar Ka and Nagin . In today's world who will agree to these fairy/ ghost tales?
3 Thapki Again same story. I wonder when THAPKI is not ready to remain there as she was cheated in marriage. Why go through all that and she is an educated girl. Dhruv can't express his love for Thapki? Divorce and marry over.
4 Kasam Worst movie. Is this girl Tanu OK in her head?
5 Udaan Again same story. All expectation of Chakor went into the drain.
CONCLUSION
I think Indian women love to be termed BICHARI. They have not matured yet.
COLORS GET GOOD STORY WRITERS PLEASE.

Edited by sura123 - 14 April 2016 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ajuma

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:45am | IP Logged
these are complaints and reviews
sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Reviews in public sites
You will never do this.
Look at your other rubbish serials
1 Nagin Rubbish
2 Swaragini Not sure where it is leading to very boring
3 KASAM RUBBISH.. How can one be fooled not knowing who is the real Tanu? Tanu waited for so long for Rishi and now is not ready to accept him just because of the CHACHI.

HEY YOU PRODUCER WE ARE IN THE 21 ST CENTURY NOT THE 18TH CENTURY. I have decided not to watch this slow melodrama which has no essance at all
Please wake up and move with the world.
A woman can be well groomed but also knows what her rights are and this is the fact of today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-JB

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Much needed post Sura.!
This is what I am doing and had so much faith in our show...Let me enjoy the show peacefully..
yeah chocos. we miss enjoying our show if we think abt others much

Go to top