Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

TRPs 1.9 (Page 2)

Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddfanb

Originally posted by Snow_Angel

I m now hopeful again as people are saying separation on the way I want it to be permanent

it is not seperation in real senseCry

G will not leave mahelAngry
they wil live under one roof and wont talkConfused

i can not call it seperationShocked
is cv's so bankrupt that they can't even hire an another set.nilu can spend a whole lot of money to fed her unwanted pet's makeup ,dress and even hire her unnecessary but can't a fort an another set.she need to stop this politics or it will be her last show along with her pet

Edited by Snow_Angel - 14 April 2016 at 9:15am

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ddfanb

I m now hopeful again as people are saying separation on the way I want it to be permanent

it is not seperation in real senseCry

G will not leave mahelAngry
they wil live under one roof and wont talkConfused

i can not call it seperationShocked
is cv's so bankrupt that they can't even hire an another set.nilu can spend a whole lot of money to fed her unwanted pet's makeup ,dress and even hire her unnecessary but can't a fort an another set.she need to stop this politics or it will be her last show along with her pet

@bold : or it will 
*mark my words* it is both of their LAST shows LOL
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Tfs.
Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EfOrEnVy

people hate rageswari and it's long proven this show is suffering bcs of nilu and her pet.Nothing can bring trp our till that unwanted character is in the show

Some of it has 2 do wit dis so called unwanted character but majorly fail point is the plot n ppl/audience r not clicking wit the main jodi raga (failed miserably) rana character i have nothing 2say coz theirs nothing worth talking about n Gayatri/savitri Clap she's the life n soul of the show... Even if rags exits I highly doubt it wil mke a difference coz to much is messed up 2 radeem... producer writer directer ph n channel plus some characters are downfall of this show... (I won't mention names) but i do hope u get who im referring to..:-))

Rags character is not alone 2b blamed for low trps far from it...
l know and I feel u from beginning don't like rana but it was not the same for me. I started hating him after that unwanted entry and not only me majority hate him now. His character spoiled beyond any repair. even if I want I can't able to feel anything for him.my friends call him dumb king.. savitri was working but painting her black was again wrong decision by cvs.. it's obvious DD can't use those harmful color in her face every time and now for that they have to end this character too.The only way this show can work if CVS change the male lead and start all over again.anyway rana isn't real king so just bring real king and move the story forward. it will be much more interesting than this rag crap.nor that character is interesting and that actor isn't helping either with her poor quality of acting. tell me one think will u appreciate a character like rana who got married to every one just to solve his personal problem ?then why we are even blaming viewers

Go to top