India-Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

TRPs 1.9

EfOrEnVy IF-Dazzler
EfOrEnVy
EfOrEnVy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
0.1 decrease in trps LOL its a up and down yoyo game of trps btwn 1.7 n 2.0 n sometimes if theirs a slight change in track it goes up2 2.2...

Time slot its 3rd
Channel its 3rd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DrashtiGayatri

Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
lol last weak isn't that cheap dance and drinking episode aired?no doubt trp janta kicked hard on someone's face.so sad even trying black paint the main heroine and using makeup k dukan someone got rejected badly by audience.Kuch bhi kr lo khota sikka will be khota sikka always.
EfOrEnVy IF-Dazzler
EfOrEnVy
EfOrEnVy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

lol last weak isn't that cheap dance and drinking episode aired?no doubt trp janta kicked hard on someone's face.so sad even trying black paint the main heroine and using makeup k dukan someone got rejected badly by audience.Kuch bhi kr lo khota sikka will be khota sikka always.

Not only rags and brm I don't think audience connect with rana character at all... only time trps have havr risen are wen gayatri/savitri are in action e.g early epis wen gayatri exposed brm n sona trps went up2 2.8 n then wen gayatri tryed 2 stop rags n rana wedding trps went up2 2.5 n then savitri entry 2.2 its all DD:-)) n in all these rana was sidelined n we no wat raga do to trps LOL ... but knw audience ate fed up as story is getting too senseless and DD hard work going 2 waste:-(( really hot wether n DD has undergo al that mkeup everyday:-((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHAJADHA

Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I m now hopeful again as people are saying separation on the way I want it to be permanent
Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
people hate rageswari and it's long proven this show is suffering bcs of nilu and her pet.Nothing can bring trp our till that unwanted character is in the show
ddfanb Senior Member
ddfanb
ddfanb

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged

I m now hopeful again as people are saying separation on the way I want it to be permanent

it is not seperation in real senseCry

G will not leave mahelAngry
they wil live under one roof  and wont talkConfused

i can not call it seperationShocked
EfOrEnVy IF-Dazzler
EfOrEnVy
EfOrEnVy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged

people hate rageswari and it's long proven this show is suffering bcs of nilu and her pet.Nothing can bring trp our till that unwanted character is in the show

Some of it has 2 do wit dis so called unwanted character but majorly fail point is the plot n ppl/audience r not clicking wit the main jodi raga (failed miserably) rana character i have nothing 2say coz theirs nothing worth talking about n Gayatri/savitri Clap she's the life n soul of the show... Even if rags exits I highly doubt it wil mke a difference coz to much is messed up 2 radeem... producer writer directer ph n channel plus some characters are downfall of this show... (I won't mention names) but i do hope u get who im referring to..:-))

Rags character is not alone 2b blamed for low trps far from it...
RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Rest of the shows have improved inspite of IPL n ETR suffering for known reasons LOL 
like I said had this been another ph I wud have hoped for the better 

Go to top