India-Forums

D4 - Get Up And Dance
D4 - Get Up And Dance

not interested

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Trailers of movies are supposed to be appealing to the viewers, it must be such an entertaining piece of art whr evn if u hate it yet u'll have that desire to be in the theater to watch it watsoever.

Yesterdays Dance if it is supposed to called a "trailer" to the show soulmate, which is Mikhails; the most sought out performance why is it too bleak???

We would expect smthng BIG nah frm the point that Mike is such popular face in the industry. Yesterdays performance lacked all such element of story tellin, concepts, composition, etc etc etc u name it. instead of findin it appealing i had a headache my whole expression through the performance was OuchDead

So i didnt like yesterdays epi and also m not interested for soulmate if that's the concept of the story. my excitement level went frm 10-0 is a min. DISAPPOINTED Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raksbasu

SaraTasneem Senior Member
SaraTasneem
SaraTasneem

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Well , I believe, in real life, they didn't had much time to do all the stuff. ... bt I loved the story of soulmates so I'm excited ... yeh toh sirf trailer tha ... show toh abhi Bakhi hai 

ArshiR

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babersharouf

Well , I believe, in real life, they didn't had much time to do all the stuff. ... bt I loved the story of soulmates so I'm excited ... yeh toh sirf trailer tha ... show toh abhi Bakhi hai 
Honestly yesterdays performance was like a story of Romeo&Juliet i didnt understand wer the heck did the swords come inbetwn, there was so lil...i dnt agree they didnt have time n stuff. they did get 1 whole week for rehearsal n we knw mike n sapna r trained dancers so there had to b a gud performance yesterdays performance missed smthng. 
hopefully urs excitement doesn't wash away, mayb this week no the other week bring gud news for us.
_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I didn't have expectations of great choreography or performance, coz that doesn't happen usually. If it had been great, then I might have been surprised.
ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

I didn't have expectations of great choreography or performance, coz that doesn't happen usually. If it had been great, then I might have been surprised.

well i will learn frm now to never have expectation frm the shw Smile
raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Mai agar Lalwani hoti I wouldn't have invested a pennyROFL
From the trailer, i felt like soulmates is some kind of royal pathetic dramaOuch
It didn't tell a story of persons who are soulmates. It rather looked like 60's drama.

ArshiR

raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Even their dance was so out of coordination. It was a mess.

ArshiR

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksbasu

Mai agar Lalwani hoti I wouldn't have invested a pennyROFL
From the trailer, i felt like soulmates is some kind of royal pathetic dramaOuch
It didn't tell a story of persons who are soulmates. It rather looked like 60's drama.
exactly for me it looked like RomeoJuliet kinda performance whn i was hopin for was a realistic simple sah love stry
the way Mike mentioned it, it was nowhr the stry line 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index