Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

why Rangrasiya was taken off air ? (Page 3)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I hadlost interest long back after their confession...not that I didnt love the couple but they couldnt sustain a good storytelling with the romance...n then Bringing MYRA her humshakal ...made me realise that I should quit

Edited by mehraan - 14 April 2016 at 4:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-JB

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I had watched the start coz of Sabaya but lost interest after 2 weeks. They too were in the hook for trps and switched tracks for more. I heard it became a mess later on.

Along with it was another one Beineteha .. Which was more interesting. That too dwindled when they killed the Patriach . One could see them too struggle for trps.

Moral of the story it's Trps content does not matter .

-JollyJabeen-JB

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

I had watched the start coz of Sabaya but lost interest after 2 weeks. They too were in the hook for trps and switched tracks for more. I heard it became a mess later on.

Along with it was another one Beineteha .. Which was more interesting. That too dwindled when they killed the Patriach . One could see them too struggle for trps.

Moral of the story it's Trps content does not matter .

Ohhh yes!!! After killing Usmaan mamu, it just went a bit downhill. Good but not the sameOuch
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
the overall storyline of RR was very weak...and too much importance was given to rudra's mom story,later on they even justified her EMA(no offense to those liked it)...i too lost interest after paro's dramatic and ridiculous confession...
killing paro and bringing myra was the last thing they tried to save the show which also failed...
at 9.30 slot it fetched only below 1 or marginally above 1 trps...that was also the time when colors was overtaken by Life ok i think...

Edited by -JaZ- - 14 April 2016 at 5:29am

-JollyJabeen-JB

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I had watched neither RR nor beinteha but tumlog mujhe dara rahe ho...ikrs trip is going on dropping..what about other colors shows..all had a rise kya??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999-JollyJabeen-JB

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Oh god I like rangrasiya a lot and yet i agree with most of the things you have said. Before becoming a vidha fan I was a parud fan. loved them as a pair. 
But ye they messed it up completely. 

-JollyJabeen-JB

Go to top