Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insh0302 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yes there is no comparison between a 6:30 nd 9:30 time slot... 
nd thanks Mehraan for the info.. it hd to go bcoz it had nothing to offer... IKRS has been offering so much...nd we just love the show ...!!
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: inshh..

yes there is no comparison between a 6:30 nd 9:30 time slot... 

nd thanks Mehraan for the info.. it hd to go bcoz it had nothing to offer... IKRS has been offering so much...nd we just love the show ...!!

yea Inshh..we should worry if the story is not good..
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sura123

yes, why it went off air??

Sanaya have many fan following but why it went off air soon???

BTW what is the time slot of this show???

Didn't it go off after Paro died?? The female lead was killed off because of the lack of story/tracks that could have been made and her humshakal entered.😡 It was so annoying, hate when they kill main leads. I think thats why.. this was also done to get TRPS 
Originally posted by: mehraan

N Bringing Sanaya to play another woman when others had affinity with Paro...many had left watching it too...

This was my reason for leaving😆
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

This was my reason for leaving😆

same here. After Paro died the show lost all charm 😡
Originally posted by: manuelaema

same here. After Paro died the show lost all charm 😡

So furious that they killed Paro. All that work on Rudra, making him a better, happy person and then killing Paro. Argh, just remembering it is infuriating. I know it's just a show but you get so into it😆
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I hadlost interest long back after their confession...not that I didnt love the couple but they couldnt sustain a good storytelling with the romance...n then Bringing MYRA her humshakal ...made me realise that I should quit Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I had watched the start coz of Sabaya but lost interest after 2 weeks. They too were in the hook for trps and switched tracks for more. I heard it became a mess later on.

Along with it was another one Beineteha .. Which was more interesting. That too dwindled when they killed the Patriach . One could see them too struggle for trps.

Moral of the story it's Trps content does not matter .
Originally posted by: premparbat

I had watched the start coz of Sabaya but lost interest after 2 weeks. They too were in the hook for trps and switched tracks for more. I heard it became a mess later on.

Along with it was another one Beineteha .. Which was more interesting. That too dwindled when they killed the Patriach . One could see them too struggle for trps.

Moral of the story it's Trps content does not matter .

Ohhh yes!!! After killing Usmaan mamu, it just went a bit downhill. Good but not the same
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
the overall storyline of RR was very weak...and too much importance was given to rudra's mom story,later on they even justified her EMA(no offense to those liked it)...i too lost interest after paro's dramatic and ridiculous confession...
killing paro and bringing myra was the last thing they tried to save the show which also failed...
at 9.30 slot it fetched only below 1 or marginally above 1 trps...that was also the time when colors was overtaken by Life ok i think...
Edited by -JaZ- - 8 years ago