Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She looks good here .much decently dressed
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenug

She is looking pretty...but I somehow feel that actresses while promoting there movies should wear the character's dress...here she is not looking like Sarabjeet here...probably salwar suit would look good in this movie's promotion

I also feel that this pink dress is not looking age appropriate on her ...it will better suit a young girl of 15 - 20's

I read that aish has three stages in her character. Young,middle age and older look so it will be difficult to carry all three looks. Dalbir Singh is really pretty in real too.Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG, she's breathtaking!! Looks to be in her late 20s, EASY! I actually like her pink dress because it's her stream-lined & ends with a slight outward poof. She carries it off beautifully!

Originally posted by: -cuteee.tigress

I. Hate. Her. Fashion. Sense. 

She doesn't have one. 😊
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
She's a beauty. I love how carefree and chill she is. Her interactions with her co-stars are so lovely.
MY GOD Aishwarya rai's acting in the trailer blew my mind, such a brilliant and underrated actress! KUDOS Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheenug

She is looking pretty...but I somehow feel that actresses while promoting there movies should wear the character's dress...here she is not looking like Sarabjeet here...probably salwar suit would look good in this movie's promotion

I also feel that this pink dress is not looking age appropriate on her ...it will better suit a young girl of 15 - 20's

True! Looks like she's promoting Aisha not sarbjit

Beauty nevertheless
teenplusteen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So stunning. Like a doll! ❤️
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Richa Chadda is such an amazing actress. She overshadows with even a small peformance. She was amazing in Masaan. 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
not sure about the dress, but I love her hair and makeup! and that color really suits her Edited by shootingstar.xx - 8 years ago