India-Forums

complete - os

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
The drop of tear travelled down to the tip of her nose and fell on to her wrist. She had been sitting where he had left her hours ago. The distinct pain on her wrist refused to dull. But she could care less. It was nothing nothing compared to the agony of her heart. The pain seemed to manifest itself in a physical form such that she could feel it on every part of her being. The memory of the Mangalsutra being ripped off of her neck burned her. The wounds caused by his words refused to close. The separation, his absence was taking away her life bit by bit.
The sound of lightning startled her out of her thoughts. Her vacant gaze travelled to the balcony. Rain. She stood up, her legs threatened to give away but made her way towards the balcony unsteadily. She slowly descended the stairs towards the courtyard. The tears disappeared into the rain drops.

He stared at the dried blood on his knuckle. A storm raged inside him. The anguish and loathing he felt for himself was slowly gnarling his heart. He had hoped the brutal cut on his knuckle would steer his mind away. But the cut gave nothing but a dull throb compared to the burning coal inside his soul.
His hand involuntarily moved to the pocket of his jeans and felt the broken ornament. The grip on his heart tightened as he neared the room. Why did he choose to come here? Why was he doing this to himself? Why did he choose to this torture of being in her vicinity? His hands shook as he opened the door to the room. He slowly entered the room expecting her presence but was alarmed by her absence.
Did she really leave? He chuckled humorlessly. Finally she decided to heed to me. He felt empty, lifeless almost. He got what he wanted for once in his life. He finally got his wish fulfilled but at the cost of his soul.
The sound of lightning grabbed his attention. It was raining. The rain seemed to be alluring him, calling him perhaps, it seemed to be wanting to tell him something . He walked to the balcony in a trance. He stretched out his palm. The rain drop fell on to his wound and trailed down his wrist. Then he saw her.
She stood in the middle of the courtyard. Her hands were spread open, eyes closed. She was drenched. Her saree clung to her like a second skin, her open hair wet by the rain was sticking to her face. He stood breathless by her beauty. His eyes travelled to her beautiful face. Her face, a sharp pain pierced his heart as he took in her face. Her face gave off her torment. The tears were not visible to the eyes but his heart saw what his eyes failed to see. A lone tear broke off and travelled down to his chin. He ran down the stairs towards her.
She was in pain and he was the reason. He was her tormentor. She was - He stopped short at the foot of the stairs. She was the betrayer. And he, he was falling prey to her again. The hurt and anger came back with double force. He stood there drenched, his fists curled up as he took in her form.
She felt his presence before she saw him. Her surroundings melted away as her eyes met his blazing ones. The anguish, hurt, anger and rage of their hearts were mirrored in their gaze. Bihan took all his strength, broke off the gaze and turned away from her. He was afraid, he was afraid of himself, afraid of her and afraid of what they had. He did not want to do anything with her.
But Thapki had enough. She couldn't let him go. Never in her life. She lunged forward. Bihan closed his eyes as he felt her body against his. He felt her hand locked around his waist, her breath on his neck, her body pressed against his back. The rain raged on.
" I cannot live without you bbBihan.." Her words were drowned in her sobs. Bihan was struck by myriad of emotions. He felt the love in her touch, the longing they shared, the pain and hurt , the torment and anguish. But the rage dominated. The rage on her and the rage on himself.
He threw off her hands and whirled around to hold her by her waist. Sparks flew as his hands came in contact with her bare waist. He tightened the hold leaving marks on her. And he spoke
" Not one more word." The spitechilled her blood. He threw her to the ground and continued
"I won't let you play with my feelings anymore." Tears of rage streamed down his face as he stood looking down upon a broken Thapki.
" Bbbihan...please ...I ...I love you Bbihan" Thapki was standing on her knees begging for him to listen. She was incapable of living without him. She couldn't give up.
"Love??? Love Thapki??" Bihan laughed like a madman. "What do you know about love? You are incapable of love. You are a selfish woman. You do not love me. You used me."
"Bbihan please listen...I love you...Bbihan...I really do..." Her cries went to deaf ears. He held up a hand to cut her off. His heart was shredding to pieces seeing her begging for his love. But her betrayal resonated in his mind.
" you love me ? Fine. Prove it." Thapki trembled as she took in the cruel smile in his face. He pulled her up roughly. Her heart beat increased as he caressed her bare waist with his hands and pressed her against him. Thapki's eyes widened as she realized the meaning of his words. He brought his lips close to hers. The rain drops on their lips met. Thapki closed her eyes trying to turn away her face. This wasn't right, yes she loved him but this wasn't love. Bihan's lips curled up as he took in her pale face.
"Thats what I thought. Now get out of my life." He whispered angrily. Thapki's eyes snapped open in shock as he pushed her away roughly. He turned around and moved to the stairs. Thapki made the decision in the split of a second. There wasn't anything to reconsider. She was his and he had the right to have his way with her. She ran to him and wrapped her hands around his torso.
Bihan's eyes widened as she grabbed his collar and brought his face close to hers. She leaned on to him, her lips parted waiting for him to take the first step. Bihan stood rooted shocked by her actions. He was so sure that she was lying about loving him. He was trying to scare her but here she stood, ready to give herself away for his love. He understood the value of her actions, what this must mean to a girl like Thapki. She loved him, she loved him unconditionally and he what an idiot he was. Fresh tears spilled out of his eyes as he took in her face. She was standing still waiting for him to touch her, to have his way eyes closed. She was expecting the brutal force of his hands which she was accustomed to recently. Her eyes fluttered open in surprise as she felt the gentle caress of his hands on her face.
Bihan' palms caressed the rain drops as they fell on her. She was lost in his eyes, the love in his caress. He slowly brought his face to hers. She half expected him to brush uher lips. But he smiled gently and placed a feather like kiss on her forehead.
" I am sorry...chuk chuk gaadi. "A smile spread across her face. The pain and anguish died away. He slowly buried his face in the crook of her neck, hugging her close to him. Thapki's eyes closed in contentment. " I love you" He whispered against her neck. He slowly broke off from her. But she held on to him refusing to let go. Her face hovered before his. Bihan's gaze fell on her lips and then her eyes.
The love and need in her orbs were enough for him. As he took in her lips with his own it was pure bliss. Her hands caressed the side of his face and his hands held her waist. The kiss was endearingly sweet full of love, a gentle caress of lips. They broke off out of breath. He gently took her in his arms and moved towards their room. Thapki's heart beat with anticipation as they neared the room but she had eyes only for him and he for her. He placed her before the mirror. Thapki gasped as she took in their reflection. Her saree was clinging to her revealing much more than she wished to. And he stood behind her equally drenched, his t-shirt sticking to his torso. She felt his hands trailing her bare back. She felt cold metal on her neck and looked up to find him making her wear the Mangalsutra. Thapki's eyes closed in contentment as he twisted the broken metal with his teeth, sealing the ornament. His hands trailed her waist and moved to the box of sindoor kept on the table. Their eyes met in the mirror as he brought the sindoor to her parting. Their eyes spoke for them as they gave into the pull of love and the longing of their soul

Edited by -Lachu- - 14 April 2016 at 3:29am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16Pau91alexa212Aziz01SanaviIshani15harneet.kahlonrombergrtmsNeha99manaaniQraaaParshiKowsiKaraaliSanyaEternaP.D.Dutta

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Wow ...just loved it Smile
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Moved and??????????
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Ps- my bihan is this angry becoz he had confessed his love for thapki but thapki had continued with her plan before he knew the truth...its a continuation of broken

@haru-thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Parshi IF-Rockerz
Parshi