Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP (Page 8)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Any increase in TRP is a welcome. It boosts up the actors. I am a hardcore RagLak fan and even if I get just 3-4 min of RagLak per day in the 22 min running time, I am happy. I am okay with SwaSan screen space also. What I don't like is these unnecessary show mergers. I mean I don't want SR to merge with SSK...because I have no idea about that show. Instead they can show a mahaepisode of SR in the weekend for an hour concentrating on the two couples. I truly feel that will bring in more TRPs

Ditto! Clap I am a SwaSan fan but I am interested in knowing where Raglak story is going. With SwaSan I know where it is heading so its not going to be a surprise. LOL

Ditto on the mergers! Stupid mergers Dead

Edited by --Anna-- - 14 April 2016 at 4:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211-Sud-sam.tiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pheunli

Originally posted by MusicAddict

@Pheunli: Well, we can definitely not stop you from cherishing this right! And RagLak have been getting quite intense scenes lately which I believe you people have really loved!! So we can't stop you from that right!
So stopping you from cherishing it is outta question, isn't it? But that doesn't mean you will instigate a war here right! You have your ATs to cherish and discuss! But this is a neutral post so if we start a fan war here, digging graves,it's gonna get us no where!
I hope you agree!
Hey Sakshi, ofcourse I do understand! After going through this post, this was my first reaction...I know we look at posts and its content in certainly a different manner! It is all what I wanted to bring in notice and it is solely my first reaction to the post! I m sorry if it looks like instigating a war!!! It isn't...you know me right! I have never been too involved in fiction so much so that I'd fight for the characters..no never! I hope their isn't any misunderstanding!

Yeah of course!
I've always seen you sorting matters, often with me tooWink
I didn't aim it to you particularly but all people who were trying to do so in their comments!!
No misunderstandings! I know you pretty well!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.--Anna--priya_86Acumentiny15

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Any increase in TRP is a welcome. It boosts up the actors. I am a hardcore RagLak fan and even if I get just 3-4 min of RagLak per day in the 22 min running time, I am happy. I am okay with SwaSan screen space also. What I don't like is these unnecessary show mergers. I mean I don't want SR to merge with SSK...because I have no idea about that show. Instead they can show a mahaepisode of SR in the weekend for an hour concentrating on the two couples. I truly feel that will bring in more TRPs

Exactly man!! Any increase is welcome! Even when we get 2-3 minutes of SwaSan, our fandom becomes all mad in heaven!
Even I hate mergers! Especially SSK! Daayans and Naagins and chudails and Patali Devi!!
Ugh,..disgusting!
Nice talking to you!
Can we request the channel to air a mahaepisode on a Saturday? SR is aired from Monday - Friday (though most soaps are aired till Saturday). We can have a 1 hour weekend episode once in a while where they can give some screen space to both the couples instead of bringing supernatural elements. Though I don't expect anything much from this channel 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.-Sud-Bon_VivantMusicAddict--Anna--Acumentiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Enigmatic-

other couple is side couple.. they don't bring trps .. they are not USP only our swasan brings trps, this proved last week.. countless remarks made on RagLak last time when trp decreased.. now what do i see new word & probably word of the day "Balance" why do you cover up ur own flaws.. & when we just give Tit for Tat toh hume idiots kehalate hain Kyo ? any ways tum logoke muh lagne mein koi fayada nhin... LOL

Oh God again!! So even if some don't like RagYa chemistry, they should keep mum, right? And the TRP isn't that great that we should 'cover up our flaws' SR still isn't slot leader! So you don't need to boast about that man!
Like you don't connect with SwaSan, some don't with RagLak! Whats the deal. They have all rights to express their views! Just a small rise and you are making these remarks! Great!

Edited by MusicAddict - 14 April 2016 at 5:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

staryypriyanikki1211Fariiiiisam.pluviophile.tiny15

Acumen IF-Sizzlerz
Acumen
Acumen

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

@Pheunil : I know you like Teja and are a Raglak fan and I normally like your posts but no one has stopped you guys from cherishing Ragya. Asha, if you look at her previous posts too has always made neutral posts about TRP. And I myself never believe that any couple gets TRPs. Neither do SwaSan and nor do Ragya. Because if they did - Kavita track would have gotten higher TRPs and so would have Kavya Track. One was SwaSan centric and the other Ragya centric. It lead to a fall simple and the credit goes to only crappy story line and their inability to focus on both the couples. 

SwaSan fans did not start this fight - and you might want to check. The post is completely neutral. Only people who agreed with it are here. SwaSan fans are here - but they are still quoting the fake marriage track which was the best track of SwaSan and Ragini (Sorry Laksh was rather irritating in it Dead) and these three characters got them TRP. 

Cherish and discuss if you feel Raglak had major contribution but if the TM and a few others want to feel that a sensible track got the TRPs - I guess she has full right to do so. 

We can keep fighting between SwaSan and Ragya - but the fact is NONE of them bring TRPs. They have contribution to it. Its mostly the story that brings TRP. Sadly, with SR the standard has been falling since the fake marriage track and has just begun to rise. 

Peace! 
Hey Anna! I myself have never mentioned anywhere that the trps are brought in by couples...I believe its the type of audience...and SR audience is mixed one!

Well, lets just leave this! I can only hope for the SR makers to focus on both the couples equally...I might like RagLak but it doesn't mean I dislike Swasan! For me both are good and i'll be happy if the cvs give both the couples a beautiful track ahead!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

staryypriyanikki1211sam.-Enigmatic-Bon_Vivant--Anna--tiny15

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged

I agree even 2-3 min dose of RagLak & strong ragini(who should be treated as equally swara not just as her assistant..god sake she is main lead urgg) no problem wid other couple & can never ever will have.. for us RagLak/strong headed Ragini dose is enuf Embarrassed don't have a time to look at other things. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfanAcumen

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Last week where were you all guyz when your friends were celebreting downfall.
. I missed your balanced & unbaised analysis Cry

temishfanAcumen

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Enigmatic-

I agree even 2-3 min dose of RagLak & strong ragini(who should be treated as equally swara not just as her assistant..god sake she is main lead urgg) no problem wid other couple & can never ever will have.. for us RagLak/strong headed Ragini dose is enuf Embarrassed don't have a time to look at other things. Big smile
Ha...ha...3-4 min of RagLak per day is sufficient for me to last for 24 hours...Smile...I don't mind with the story proceeding

temishfanAcumen

Go to top