Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP (Page 6)

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewcute

True...hope CVS maintain the balance between couples like this...well drama..,..upcoming episodes are going to be filled with kitchen drama...I hope we get both raglak and swasan scenes...!

Thank you so much!!
Atleast we have one sensible RagLak fan, who takes everything practically!
Thanks for not indulging in this fan war!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dewcute--Anna--.FairyDust.tiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

ipkknd got amazing amazing trps...in 3s or 4s..it beat balika vadhu...it was a much bigger hit than swaragini not only online fandom wise but also trps wise...the trps that swaragini manages with all the 4 leads now(or even with focus on it's oh so popular couple) are equal to the trps that ipkknd managed when one of it's leads was bsent from the show...why do people have misconception about ipk's trps?

IPK TRPs was good only in the beginning when the drama was at high point. That was during Shyam revelation. It was never for Arnav Khushi. Arnav Khushi were  a hype for the online fandom and international viewers. The TRPs fell as soon as the drama started being ridiculous! I watched the show from start to end being a part of this forum I am well aware about IPK TRPs. And that time 3 and 4 was nothing. The highest was 6.5/7 for any top ranking show. And now only Naagin seems to manage close. DABH/SSK came and beat every show that time.  The TRP system changed after IPKKND and BARC was completely adopted. 

Of course IPK was a bigger hit than Swaragini - it still is. SR is nothing. SR is in Top 10 even though the TRPs are SO freaking low. There is no competition.Dude the couple - Arnav Khushi were EPIC!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Cant say much about the ridiculous drama it had. The TRPs kept dipping in jet speed for IPK. 

Edited by --Anna-- - 14 April 2016 at 5:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BookWormVnikki1211pluviophile.tiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarra0

ipkknd got amazing amazing trps...in 3s or 4s..it beat balika vadhu...it was a much bigger hit than swaragini not only online fandom wise but also trps wise...the trps that swaragini manages with all the 4 leads now(or even with focus on it's oh so popular couple) are equal to the trps that ipkknd managed when one of it's leads was bsent from the show...why do people have misconception about ipk's trps?

IPK trps were high during marriagetrack...when they changed storyline trps started falling...then when story went further for a toss thry decreased further...even having said that for a long time they managed trps of 2.2 or 2.4 with the leads romamce ets and less OTT drama as compared to other shows b4 trpd dipped even further when there were furthrr changes...Trps for SR have been higher for longer during certain tracks and at other times comparable to wat ipk got...but SR needs to address its issue over a few weeks to get people back...

ok..let me just give the proofs after sometime..hopefully the thread won't be closed by then..and when has swaragini's trps been higher than ipk..did it ever manage to gain rating of 3.9 or 4.3?

Excuse me Swaragini has got 4.4 TRPs when SwaSan were married. It was the highest across all channels! It even had 4.0 TRPS when Ragini had been exposed! And the fake marriage track was always above 3.5! Talk sense and with correct facts!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Esha012sia08dattu21-Sud-FariiiiiBon_Vivant--Anna--pluviophile.soumi93.FairyDust.tiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Originally posted by dewcute

True...hope CVS maintain the balance between couples like this...well drama..,..upcoming episodes are going to be filled with kitchen drama...I hope we get both raglak and swasan scenes...!

Thank you so much!!
Atleast we have one sensible RagLak fan, who takes everything practically!
Thanks for not indulging in this fan war!

Thank you so much! We have very few sensible SwaSan and Ragya fans on this forum. Glad to meet one. Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.tiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

IPK TRPs was good only in the beginning when the drama was at high point. That was during Shyam revelation. It was never for Arnav Khushi. Arnav Khushi were  a hype for the online fandom and international viewers. The TRPs fell as soon as the drama started being ridiculous! I watched the show from start to end being a part of this forum I am well aware about IPK TRPs. And that time 3 and 4 was nothing. The highest was 6.5/7 for any top ranking show. DABH came and beat every show.  The TRP system changed after IPKKND and BARC was completely adopted. 

Of course IPK was a bigger hit than Swaragini - it still is. SR is nothing.  Dude the couple - Arnav Khushi were EPIC!! Day Dreaming Cant say much about the ridiculous drama it had. The TRPs kept dipping in jet speed for IPK. 

Exactly...Trps built up over time..and were in the 3s at time of marriage soon after  that it started decreasing becausethe end of the story telling started...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211--Anna--tiny15

Acumen IF-Sizzlerz
Acumen
Acumen

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@TM, I certainly agree with you...its the storyline and the characters that are responsible for trps. BUT one can't deny the fact that the whole week for which we are having an increase in the trps was RAGLAK CENTRIC...the drama was surrounding RagLak...we had some amazing scenes with beautiful BGs
It looks like you did not want the other fandom to cherish the increase in the trps and giving credit to their favourites...I mean every fandom does it..!!! Its their way of expression! By making this post and while going through it u will realise that again the issue is back to the point from where it started! One cannot pacify any fandom and therefore must refrain from making a certain group feel as if you want to supress their views.
RagLak track certainly worked for the trps.

Originally posted by temishfan

So what..raglak week has increased the trps. U can't deny that last week 90% was raglak though swasan were also shown but focus was very less on them. I hope atleast now swasan fans won't say that only swasan bring trps, these trps are proof that raglak can also get trps. Raglak centric week increase in trps= balanced episodeBut swasan centric= swasan is usp of the showEven raglak is usp of show for raglak fans
Hey Ayushi!
@bold- when I read this post, this was the first thing that came in my mind! RagLak certainly worked for the trps...Idk but this post has had a different impression on me...different from what it is believed to be intended to.

Sorry! No offence!

Edited by Pheunli - 14 April 2016 at 4:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BARUNILU_ArshiSenoritaamortemishfanMusicAddictVIMAL.SM

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Agree with all of you guys! Last week was superb for trp aunties (as I come in that categoryROFL) I didn't watched any other serial except SR last week.
Great post asha! Trp will definitely increase now as trp ppl loves devrani-jethani drama and from ydays episode I can see cvs are giving good and quality scenes to both raglak  nd swasan also which is perfectly balancing the drama. All in all I'm loving SR again- light drama with all leads +ve. Its good cvs are showing change in side characters like pari as there is a need of new antagonist. 

Inference- CVS ne mentos atlast khaa liROFL

Edited by priyanshiiii - 14 April 2016 at 4:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Esha012Senoritaamor-Sud-Bon_Vivantsoumi93tiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarra0

IPK trps were high during marriagetrack...when they changed storyline trps started falling...then when story went further for a toss thry decreased further...even having said that for a long time they managed trps of 2.2 or 2.4 with the leads romamce ets and less OTT drama as compared to other shows b4 trpd dipped even further when there were furthrr changes...Trps for SR have been higher for longer during certain tracks and at other times comparable to wat ipk got...but SR needs to address its issue over a few weeks to get people back...

ok..let me just give the proofs after sometime..hopefully the thread won't be closed by then..and when has swaragini's trps been higher than ipk..did it ever manage to gain rating of 3.9 or 4.3?

Yes SR trps have been higher then IPK...fake marriage track of SR trps were high...upto revelati9n of Ragani tros were high...it  was only after when story stopped moving and wwnt haywire that SR trps started fluctuating and then  each track subsequently has for  the most part had about 2.4 or then lower...exception being swasan marriage / laksh swap marriage...and then  kavya bought  the trps right down even further ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--tiny15

Go to top