Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP (Page 5)

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Agree with you..
Iast week we had balanced episodes+ family drama..
TRP aunties like drama more.
And world cup was over by the time.
They didn't dragged it much..
It was in a jet speed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.tiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by MusicAddict

@Anna: Course, I know you! No worries! Fake marriage was the best track! Because their was equal progress in both tracks together. There was no ex drama neither kitchen politics!! But who'll understand?? These people have enmity in their veins!

Ditto! Fake marriage was the best track! Day Dreaming

And complete credit goes to Ragz and SwaSan. Laksh zyada tha nahin or I would have given him the credit. LOL I absolutely adored a negative Ragini and SwaSan toh alag hi baat hai Embarrassed

Kitchen politics is Ewww Dead They should concentrate on SwaSan and Ragya. I dont know where this is heading but hopefully both couples are involved equally in it and just not Swaragini. Them I cannot tolerate LOL

Exactly hun! SwaSan vs Ragz, has always brought the best TRPs!! People love negative Ragz!! And Tejaswi was fabulous at that! I agree man!Just Swaragini Swaragini is not bearable!! We need scenes of couples!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Fariiiiisam.--Anna--tiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam.

Originally posted by sam.

Hey Anna :) 
Even I don't know why can't these CVS balance between the two couples this way no one is disappointed ! And I have been saying this for a long while now that all the track's should revolve around the four leads and not some random vamps and villans ! The highest trps this show ever got was for the fake marraige +ragini negative track which revolved around the 4 leads and had equal dose of drama and romance ! Hopefully with this track the CVS will move in that direction again and about subtle drama I don't know if the CVS know the meaning of subtle LOL but we can always hope !

@Sakshi Thank you Love! EmbarrassedWink But I have said this before and I have heard an earful from SwaSan fans since I don't comment pro-SwaSan LOLLOL But you know me. Tongue Like Leki would say, I am Mother Teresa LOL

@Sam: Long time! :) 

I dont understand that. Though I am glad to see them do that. I wish they keep a balance between SwaSan and Raglak just as much. The four leads together bring higher TRPs and fake marriage track is a proof of that. Embarrassed Absolutely loved that time. It was the best track ever and I attribute it to Tejaswi mostly and the developing SwaSan story ClapClapClap It only the CVs realised what worked for them Sleepy
Yep fake marraige track was awesome ,those were the days ragini as a character used to be my fave after sanskarEmbarrassedsigh!Hopefully the CVS manage to get those days back with this track ! Let's see it will all depend on how the Trp aunties react to pari turning grey !

Mine too! LOL I started watching this show for Sanskaar and then Ragini - I actually still do LOL Even though they blotched up Ragz redemption - Teju has impressed me with her acting skills enough to like her. Embarrassed 

These CVs na - completely crazy! Angry They have been SO confused since the fake marriage track ended. Sleepy I dont have too much hope on Pari's kitchen politics. If they keep the four leads together and not fighting with each other - I see hope. Otherwise lets forget it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sam.][QUOTE=--Anna--][QUOTE=sam.]

Mine too! LOL I started watching this show for Sanskaar and then Ragini - I actually still do LOL Even though they blotched up Ragz redemption - Teju has impressed me with her acting skills enough to like her. Embarrassed 

These CVs na - completely crazy! Angry They have been SO confused since the fake marriage track ended. Sleepy I dont have too much hope on Pari's kitchen politics. If they keep the four leads together and not fighting with each other - I see hope. Otherwise lets forget it. 
Yep they botched up ragini's redemption track big time Ouchand agree they have been completely confused since the fake marraige track they start something then decide it is not working then wrap it up in record time and all tracks seem to end the same way murder/kidnapping incompetent police and jail yatra Sleepy If this track also results in the same I am seriously going to freak out as it is I am watching this show on and off now might just quit completely now if one more police guy enters this show LOL

tiny15

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
ipkknd got amazing amazing trps...in 3s or 4s..it beat balika vadhu...it was a much bigger hit than swaragini not only online fandom wise but also trps wise...the trps that swaragini manages with all the 4 leads now(or even with focus on it's oh so popular couple) are equal to the trps that ipkknd managed when one of it's leads was bsent from the show...why do people have misconception about ipk's trps?

VIMAL.SM

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
True...hope CVS maintain the balance between couples like this...well drama..,..upcoming episodes are going to be filled with kitchen drama...I hope we get both raglak and swasan scenes...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--MusicAddicttiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

ipkknd got amazing amazing trps...in 3s or 4s..it beat balika vadhu...it was a much bigger hit than swaragini not only online fandom wise but also trps wise...the trps that swaragini manages with all the 4 leads now(or even with focus on it's oh so popular couple) are equal to the trps that ipkknd managed when one of it's leads was bsent from the show...why do people have misconception about ipk's trps?

IPK trps were high during marriagetrack...when they changed storyline trps started  falling...then when story went further for a toss thry decreased further...even having said that for a long time they managed  trps of 2.2 or 2.4  with the leads romamce  ets and less OTT drama as compared to other shows b4 trpd dipped even further  when  there were furthrr changes...Trps for SR have been higher for longer during certain tracks and at other times comparable  to wat ipk got...but SR needs to address its issue over a few weeks to get people back...

tiny15

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

IPK trps were high during marriagetrack...when they changed storyline trps started falling...then when story went further for a toss thry decreased further...even having said that for a long time they managed trps of 2.2 or 2.4 with the leads romamce ets and less OTT drama as compared to other shows b4 trpd dipped even further when there were furthrr changes...Trps for SR have been higher for longer during certain tracks and at other times comparable to wat ipk got...but SR needs to address its issue over a few weeks to get people back...

ok..let me just give the proofs after sometime..hopefully the thread won't be closed by then..and when has swaragini's trps been higher than ipk..did it ever manage to gain rating of 3.9 or 4.3?

VIMAL.SM

Go to top