Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP (Page 4)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I am just happy with the increase...if trps increase we will have more swasan-ragya moments...otherwise RS creepy mind will only give us headache with her stupid family drama which i am not interested to watch at all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211-Sud-tiny15

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

LOL LOL ..personal attacks have also started.

BALANCE is the word of the day man...BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE LOL

LOLLOL
afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
haan bhai swaragini ki trps hi kyun Udaan, Ashoka aur simar ki trps b RagLak ki wajahse bade hai!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

seemanyanikki1211Anusha62sia08Fari_15sam.Fariiiii-Sud-Bon_VivantMusicAddict--Anna--pluviophile.tiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@Anna: Course, I know you! No worries! Fake marriage was the best track! Because their was equal progress in both tracks together. There was no ex drama neither kitchen politics!! But who'll understand?? These people have enmity in their veins!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Fariiiiisam.--Anna--tiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Balanced epi is wat they have been missing for so long...keep saying it but cvs carry on in same vein...last week mix was better...this week has  also so far had a mix...to much OTT drama and focus on villians that r not one of the leading 4 doesn't  work...hope they keep a balance...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.-Sud-FariiiiiNitaReidtiny15

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I prayed last week ki trp increase ho as I was scared below 2 it may have risk of axe off.glad it increased .hope next week too it increase 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211-Sud-Fariiiiisam.Bon_Vivanttiny15

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by sam.

Hey Anna :) 
Even I don't know why can't these CVS balance between the two couples this way no one is disappointed ! And I have been saying this for a long while now that all the track's should revolve around the four leads and not some random vamps and villans ! The highest trps this show ever got was for the fake marraige +ragini negative track which revolved around the 4 leads and had equal dose of drama and romance ! Hopefully with this track the CVS will move in that direction again and about subtle drama I don't know if the CVS know the meaning of subtle LOL but we can always hope !

@Sakshi Thank you Love! EmbarrassedWink But I have said this before and I have heard an earful from SwaSan fans since I don't comment pro-SwaSan LOLLOL But you know me. Tongue Like Leki would say, I am Mother Teresa LOL

@Sam: Long time! :) 

I dont understand that. Though I am glad to see them do that. I wish they keep a balance between SwaSan and Raglak just as much. The four leads together bring higher TRPs and fake marriage track is a proof of that. Embarrassed Absolutely loved that time. It was the best track ever and I attribute it to Tejaswi mostly and the developing SwaSan story ClapClapClap It only the CVs realised what worked for them Sleepy
Yep fake marraige track was awesome ,those were the days ragini as a character used to be my fave after sanskarEmbarrassedsigh!Hopefully the CVS manage to get those days back with this track ! Let's see it will all depend on how the Trp aunties react to pari turning grey !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari_15-Sud---Anna--tiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

@Anna: Course, I know you! No worries! Fake marriage was the best track! Because their was equal progress in both tracks together. There was no ex drama neither kitchen politics!! But who'll understand?? These people have enmity in their veins!

Ditto! Fake marriage was the best track! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And complete credit goes to Ragz and SwaSan. Laksh zyada tha nahin or I would have given him the credit. LOL I absolutely adored a negative Ragini and SwaSan toh alag hi baat hai Embarrassed

Kitchen politics is Ewww Dead They should concentrate on SwaSan and Ragya. I dont know where this is heading but hopefully both couples are involved equally in it and just not Swaragini. Them I cannot tolerate LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.-Sud-MusicAddicttiny15

Go to top