Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP - Page 4

Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree with you..
Iast week we had balanced episodes+ family drama..
TRP aunties like drama more.
And world cup was over by the time.
They didn't dragged it much..
It was in a jet speed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Anna--

Ditto! Fake marriage was the best track! 

And complete credit goes to Ragz and SwaSan. Laksh zyada tha nahin or I would have given him the credit. πŸ˜† I absolutely adored a negative Ragini and SwaSan toh alag hi baat hai πŸ˜³

Kitchen politics is Ewww πŸ€’ They should concentrate on SwaSan and Ragya. I dont know where this is heading but hopefully both couples are involved equally in it and just not Swaragini. Them I cannot tolerate πŸ˜†

Exactly hun! SwaSan vs Ragz, has always brought the best TRPs!! People love negative Ragz!! And Tejaswi was fabulous at that! I agree man!Just Swaragini Swaragini is not bearable!! We need scenes of couples!!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sam.

Yep fake marraige track was awesome ,those were the days ragini as a character used to be my fave after sanskar😳sigh!Hopefully the CVS manage to get those days back with this track ! Let's see it will all depend on how the Trp aunties react to pari turning grey !

Mine too! πŸ˜† I started watching this show for Sanskaar and then Ragini - I actually still do πŸ˜† Even though they blotched up Ragz redemption - Teju has impressed me with her acting skills enough to like her. πŸ˜³ 

These CVs na - completely crazy! πŸ˜‘ They have been SO confused since the fake marriage track ended. πŸ₯± I dont have too much hope on Pari's kitchen politics. If they keep the four leads together and not fighting with each other - I see hope. Otherwise lets forget it. 
ipkknd got amazing amazing trps...in 3s or 4s..it beat balika vadhu...it was a much bigger hit than swaragini not only online fandom wise but also trps wise...the trps that swaragini manages with all the 4 leads now(or even with focus on it's oh so popular couple) are equal to the trps that ipkknd managed when one of it's leads was bsent from the show...why do people have misconception about ipk's trps?
dewcute thumbnail
True...hope CVS maintain the balance between couples like this...well drama..,..upcoming episodes are going to be filled with kitchen drama...I hope we get both raglak and swasan scenes...!
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

ipkknd got amazing amazing trps...in 3s or 4s..it beat balika vadhu...it was a much bigger hit than swaragini not only online fandom wise but also trps wise...the trps that swaragini manages with all the 4 leads now(or even with focus on it's oh so popular couple) are equal to the trps that ipkknd managed when one of it's leads was bsent from the show...why do people have misconception about ipk's trps?

IPK trps were high during marriagetrack...when they changed storyline trps started  falling...then when story went further for a toss thry decreased further...even having said that for a long time they managed  trps of 2.2 or 2.4  with the leads romamce  ets and less OTT drama as compared to other shows b4 trpd dipped even further  when  there were furthrr changes...Trps for SR have been higher for longer during certain tracks and at other times comparable  to wat ipk got...but SR needs to address its issue over a few weeks to get people back...
This content was originally posted by: sarra0

IPK trps were high during marriagetrack...when they changed storyline trps started falling...then when story went further for a toss thry decreased further...even having said that for a long time they managed trps of 2.2 or 2.4 with the leads romamce ets and less OTT drama as compared to other shows b4 trpd dipped even further when there were furthrr changes...Trps for SR have been higher for longer during certain tracks and at other times comparable to wat ipk got...but SR needs to address its issue over a few weeks to get people back...

ok..let me just give the proofs after sometime..hopefully the thread won't be closed by then..and when has swaragini's trps been higher than ipk..did it ever manage to gain rating of 3.9 or 4.3?
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewcute

True...hope CVS maintain the balance between couples like this...well drama..,..upcoming episodes are going to be filled with kitchen drama...I hope we get both raglak and swasan scenes...!

Thank you so much!!
Atleast we have one sensible RagLak fan, who takes everything practically!
Thanks for not indulging in this fan war!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

IPK TRPs was good only in the beginning when the drama was at high point. That was during Shyam revelation. It was never for Arnav Khushi. Arnav Khushi were  a hype for the online fandom and international viewers. The TRPs fell as soon as the drama started being ridiculous! I watched the show from start to end being a part of this forum I am well aware about IPK TRPs. And that time 3 and 4 was nothing. The highest was 6.5/7 for any top ranking show. And now only Naagin seems to manage close. DABH/SSK came and beat every show that time.  The TRP system changed after IPKKND and BARC was completely adopted. 

Of course IPK was a bigger hit than Swaragini - it still is. SR is nothing. SR is in Top 10 even though the TRPs are SO freaking low. There is no competition.Dude the couple - Arnav Khushi were EPIC!!    Cant say much about the ridiculous drama it had. The TRPs kept dipping in jet speed for IPK. 
Edited by --Anna-- - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

ok..let me just give the proofs after sometime..hopefully the thread won't be closed by then..and when has swaragini's trps been higher than ipk..did it ever manage to gain rating of 3.9 or 4.3?

Excuse me Swaragini has got 4.4 TRPs when SwaSan were married. It was the highest across all channels! It even had 4.0 TRPS when Ragini had been exposed! And the fake marriage track was always above 3.5! Talk sense and with correct facts!