Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP (Page 3)

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laura..temishfan

92Sara IF-Rockerz
92Sara
92Sara

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
@Sakshi Chill dear don't waste ur energy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by sam.

Great post asha ,agree with you ! The problem facing SR for a while now is epis not being balanced ! Whenever they manage to balance the epis the trps increase !.This week also there has been pari turning grey drama some happy moments and romance between both couples .I hope the trps increase more then the CVS will continue this approach ,this way both fandom are happy and we will get a equal dose of drama+romance . I don't want this show again giving attention to all the drama and vampgiri which is annoying as hell!

Sam HI! Smile

Yes! Keeping both fandoms happy should be the Creatives final goal. You cant keep piting them against other. This week things have improved. While I look forward to see SwaSan more - I want to see how Ragya move ahead and where their story goes. Given Pari is creating enough drama (hopefully subtle)- I guess a balanced week should bring more TRPs like YRKKH. Smile

And why is it so hard for them to concentrate on SwaSan and Raglak together - I will never understand. Sleepy
Hey Anna :) 
Even I don't know why can't these CVS balance between the two couples this way no one is disappointed ! And I have been saying this for a long while now that all the track's should revolve around the four leads and not some random vamps and villans ! The highest trps this show ever got was for the fake marraige +ragini negative track which revolved around the 4 leads and had equal dose of drama and romance ! Hopefully with this track the CVS will move in that direction again and about subtle drama I don't know if the CVS know the meaning of subtle LOL but we can always hope !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pragati712-Sud-Fariiiii--Anna--The.Lannistertiny15

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Smile
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laura..

If trps decreased would you say its because of balanced episodes? Or would SwaSan fans say it's because of RagLak, cause they had more screen space?Embarrassed

I would say because of a crappy story line and the inability of the creatives to focus on both the couples equally. The TRPs increased in the fake marriage track NOT because of SwaSan but because the drama element was high and well Tejaswi rocked it as the villain. ClapClapClap

I understand some SwaSan fans can be idiotic about attributing SwaSan the whole TRP - which never happens. And if Raglak fans are doing that too - I guess stupidity runs in both SwaSan and Raglak fandom. No couple ever gets TRP and IPKKND is big example of that. Amazing couple but crap TRP which lead to a even more crappy story line. LOL

I will say this for Asha also - she never says that SwaSan are responsible for TRP. She always talks about the complete track - like me.  LOL

Edited by --Anna-- - 14 April 2016 at 3:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

staryypriyanikki1211Fari_15-Sud-Fariiiiisam.Bon_VivantVIMAL.SMThe.Lannistertiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laura..

If trps discreased would you say its because of balanced episodes? Or would SwaSan fans say it's because of RagLak, cause they had more screen space?Embarrassed

Balanced episodes will not have decreased TRPs dude. When you'll be happy we'll be happy then who would dislike the track and quit? Whatever you think, continue! Cause nothing is gonna feed sense in you people! We are not fond of fighting with you then why are you people, so inclined to do so man? Chill folks!

nikki1211Fariiiiisam.--Anna--The.Lannistertiny15

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
LOL LOL ..personal attacks have also started.

BALANCE is the word of the day man...BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfan

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam.

Hey Anna :) 
Even I don't know why can't these CVS balance between the two couples this way no one is disappointed ! And I have been saying this for a long while now that all the track's should revolve around the four leads and not some random vamps and villans ! The highest trps this show ever got was for the fake marraige +ragini negative track which revolved around the 4 leads and had equal dose of drama and romance ! Hopefully with this track the CVS will move in that direction again and about subtle drama I don't know if the CVS know the meaning of subtle LOL but we can always hope !

@Sakshi Thank you Love! EmbarrassedWink But I have said this before and I have heard an earful from SwaSan fans since I don't comment pro-SwaSan LOLLOL But you know me. Tongue Like Leki would say, I am Mother Teresa LOL

@Sam: Long time! :) 

I dont understand that. Though I am glad to see them do that. I wish they keep a balance between SwaSan and Raglak just as much. The four leads together bring higher TRPs and fake marriage track is a proof of that. Embarrassed Absolutely loved that time. It was the best track ever and I attribute it to Tejaswi mostly and the developing SwaSan story ClapClapClap It only the CVs realised what worked for them Sleepy

nikki1211sam.FariiiiiMusicAddictThe.Lannistertiny15

Go to top