Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP (Page 2)

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by temishfan

Wednesday also was complete raglak..sanskar had no dialogues only swara said that I have come with rishta

Are you looking for a fan war? LOL Wednesday was pure family Drama. Yes centric around Raglak but this whole track since March was centric around Raglak and we had falling TRPs (and I attribute that to World Cup totally).It had more of Shekhar and Dadi talking nonsense and Swara going against that nonsense and ofcourse Laksh begging. It cant be called *Raglak* LOL

And lets give some credit to the fact that the world cup is over? When the TRPs were falling were not Raglak fans bringing in the *world cup card*? LOL
So what..raglak week has increased the trps
U can't deny that last week 90% was raglak though swasan were also shown but focus was very less on them.
I hope atleast now swasan fans won't say that only swasan bring trps, these trps are proof that raglak can also get trps. 
Raglak centric week increase in trps= balanced episode
But swasan centric= swasan is usp of the show

Even raglak is usp of show for raglak fans

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BARUNILU_ArshiAcumenVIMAL.SM

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Good post !! 
I hope cvs continue this .. Both SwaSan and RagYa fans are satisfied too.. It is very good to see such happy happy episodes with drama and romance here and there 
Or I must say "Normal" episodes LOL 

Hope for the sake of more TRPs.. Cvs don't spoil this track 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.Fariiiiitiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Wednesday also was complete raglak..sanskar had no dialogues only swara said that I have come with rishta

Are you looking for a fan war? LOL Wednesday was pure family Drama. Yes centric around Raglak but this whole track since March was centric around Raglak and we had falling TRPs (and I attribute that to World Cup totally).It had more of Shekhar and Dadi talking nonsense and Swara going against that nonsense and ofcourse Laksh begging. It cant be called *Raglak* LOL

And lets give some credit to the fact that the world cup is over? When the TRPs were falling were not Raglak fans bringing in the *world cup card*? LOL

Amazing answer Anna!!
You rock sissy!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGalFariiiiisam.--Anna--The.Lannistertiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam.

Great post asha ,agree with you ! The problem facing SR for a while now is epis not being balanced ! Whenever they manage to balance the epis the trps increase !.This week also there has been pari turning grey drama some happy moments and romance between both couples .I hope the trps increase more then the CVS will continue this approach ,this way both fandom are happy and we will get a equal dose of drama+romance . I don't want this show again giving attention to all the drama and vampgiri which is annoying as hell!

Sam HI! Smile

Yes! Keeping both fandoms happy should be the Creatives final goal. You cant keep piting them against other. This week things have improved. While I look forward to see SwaSan more - I want to see how Ragya move ahead and where their story goes. Given Pari is creating enough drama (hopefully subtle)- I guess a balanced week should bring more TRPs like YRKKH. Smile

And why is it so hard for them to concentrate on SwaSan and Raglak together - I will never understand. Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211sam.FariiiiiBon_VivantThe.Lannistertiny15

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
If trps decreased would you say its because of balanced episodes? Or would SwaSan fans say it's because of RagLak, cause they had more screen space?Embarrassed

Edited by Laura.. - 14 April 2016 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged

U can't deny that last week 90% was raglak though swasan were also shown but focus was very less on them.
I hope atleast now swasan fans won't say that only swasan bring trps, these trps are proof that raglak can also get trps. 

Haan so great na!! Consider RagLak as your USP! Why are you making a war outta a neutral post?? The story being RagLak centered doesn't mean that all the scenes were 'RagLak' so chill!!
And no need to boast. TRP remains below 2.5

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711SankyGalnikki1211sam.Fariiiii--Anna--Bon_Vivanttiny15

afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
nah less matches of India result increase in trps

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pikachu_007FariiiiiBon_Vivanttiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged

I dont say SwaSan bring TRPs - never have never will. But if Raglak had indeed bought TRPs - the TRP would have increased the whole month and not just last week. This was a *Raglak* centric track. LOL I dont know about Raglak - but I have always said Tejaswi does have a lot of contribution in bringing TRPs and you can see all my posts from before. 

And like I said, TRPs did increase for all the shows given the world cup is over. I did not say once that Raglak did not get TRP. My strong belief is that a balanced episode got the TRP. If you are quoting me please do check my post above or go through my previous posts too. 

And if you are looking for a fan war then I guess everyone will start bringing the TRPs from the past few weeks when a Raglak centric track lead to a fall to 2. LOLLOL Btw, I am on your side if you did not realise. I mentioned Wednesday because that was not *Raglak* that was *family drama*

And then I wonder why is it so hard to like both the couples on this forum.  LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGalnikki1211Fari_15Fariiiiisam.The.Lannistertiny15

Go to top