Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP (Page 13)

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

wow musicaddict seems like you can't say what you have to say without getting personal..I might have been wrong about swaragini's trps but you could have corrected me without being rude..like I corrected people about ipkknd's trps without being rude...

but I agree with the person who said swaragini's couples aren't comparable to arnav khushi...of course they aren'tLOL

also swaragini isn't a couple focussed show..even when the track is couple focussed the scenes always aren't...ipkknd was more or less about the couple only..tracks AND scenes..and still got the trps it did.

Hey wait!!
When did I get personal? I guess that is the last thing I do! I spoke to all RagLak fans quite politely as well! Ask Pheunli or priya and others!
Well, I have never watched IPK so I really don't know! But look I didn't get personal! I'd no intentions to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

PohaJalebi. IF-Rockerz
PohaJalebi.
PohaJalebi.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

wow musicaddict seems like you can't say what you have to say without getting personal..I might have been wrong about swaragini's trps but you could have corrected me without being rude..like I corrected people about ipkknd's trps without being rude...

but I agree with the person who said swaragini's couples aren't comparable to arnav khushi...of course they aren'tLOL

also swaragini isn't a couple focussed show..even when the track is couple focussed the scenes always aren't...ipkknd was more or less about the couple only..tracks AND scenes..and still got the trps it did.

Hey wait!!
When did I get personal? I guess that is the last thing I do! I spoke to all RagLak fans quite politely as well! Ask Pheunli or priya and others!
Well, I have never watched IPK so I really don't know! But look I didn't get personal! I'd no intentions to.
in my opinion "nothing is gonna feed sense into you people" or "talk sense!" is DEFINITELY getting personal..did I for once go all "talk sense" when somebody was incorrect about ipk's rating?no I just provided the proof..could you not have done the same?
MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

I'm admittedly too dumb to really be part of this discussion but I must admit most of the "war" here over what I thought were very inoffensive comments/ observations to start with has left me entirely confused and with the beginnings of a headache. As I said I am pretty stupid when it comes to an in depth analysis of the number crunching and blow by blow account of TRPs and numbers but overall, it's a show that is acknowledged to be a sure runner for his channel for the near future and it has all of us at least as an audience base to watch the show and enjoy it or not as the case may be. The ratings are of course important but do they merit the amount of microspic analysis that then leads to pointless fights over exactly which couple, which scene and which second of that episode led to that rise or fall of the magic numbers?

Anyway I'll go back to my contracts but it would be so nice to come to read a post where both (or multiple) fandoms weren't fighting over pointless issues and could appreciate things as a whole and crititicise what they don't like too but in a balanced and mature way. And yes I realise too that it would be nice if the depletion of the ozone layer could be halted asap too LOL

@blue: Agreed man! It's of course, on TRP aunties! 2-3 min SwaSan/RagLak scenes aren't even promoted! It's more on the track thats going on!

@black:ROFLROFL Dude! This one was amazing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11tiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MusicAddict

Hey wait!!
in my opinion "nothing is gonna feed sense into you people" or "talk sense!" is DEFINITELY getting personal..did I for once go all "talk sense" when somebody was incorrect about ipk's rating?no I just provided the proof..could you not have done the same?

Ohkay!!
For the Talk Sense thing...I apologise!! I guess I too would have been offended if someone would have said that to me, so yeah I do apologise. I was just frustrated as I'm not a person who is fond of fan wars, honestly! I want peace from both sides and the matter was increasing so, I just vent it out! I'm sorry!
And the 'Nothing is gonna feed sense into you people' well even your friends said that. Not exactly that but the meaning was the same! And I guess I didn't say that to you did I? And irrespective of whoever I said that to, I would say I've been told this plenty of times and I was really frustrated!
mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Cm rank next week shud go 2 .episodes going awesome n forum is back too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Esha012tiny15

karandivyanka Groupbie
karandivyanka
karandivyanka

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

ipkknd got amazing amazing trps...in 3s or 4s..it beat balika vadhu...it was a much bigger hit than swaragini not only online fandom wise but also trps wise...the trps that swaragini manages with all the 4 leads now(or even with focus on it's oh so popular couple) are equal to the trps that ipkknd managed when one of it's leads was bsent from the show...why do people have misconception about ipk's trps?

[DIV]IPK TRPs was good only in the beginning when the drama was at high point. That was during Shyam revelation. It was never for Arnav Khushi. Arnav Khushi were a hype for the online fandom and international viewers. The TRPs fell as soon as the drama started being ridiculous! I watched the show from start to end being a part of this forum I am well aware about IPK TRPs. And that time 3 and 4 was nothing. The highest was 6.5/7 for any top ranking show. And now only Naagin seems to manage close. DABH/SSK came and beat every show that time. The TRP system changed after IPKKND and BARC was completely adopted.

Of course IPK was a bigger hit than Swaragini - it still is. SR is nothing. SR is in Top 10 even though the TRPs are SO freaking low. There is no competition.Dude the couple - Arnav Khushi were EPIC!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingCant say much about the ridiculous drama it had. The TRPs kept dipping in jet speed for IPK.

[/DIV                 ]ipkknd was and is a very popular show .I have followed that show fron beginning to its unfortunate end n as far as I remember the story line became bit disturbing in last 1 and a half month of the show else the show was the best .in btw it was dragged in june when barun was busy in his movies.

Edited by karandivyanka - 14 April 2016 at 7:24am
-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

TRPs are always a mystery. It is difficult to say what brings in high TRPs. Small cute couple moments can bring in a raise in TRPs. However, too much of hardcore romance or physical romance are a strict no-no. Most of the Indian audience consist of grandparents, parents and children watching the show hence when too much of physical romance comes in...The channel is changed to another. Probably that is why serials like SSK do well because there is no scope to change channel since there is no romance.

I have to agree on this LOL 

During the scene of RagYa first night with songs and all.. My mom was like "Romance started.. Enough enough., you don't have to see this now.." Then she grabbed the remote and changed it to her regional channel LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

deepikagupta9 IF-Dazzler
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
agar swasan / ragya ka relationship balance rahke drama ke saath to trp increase ho
jab bhi swara simar se milti hai mujhe bahut darr lagta hai.
ya yu kahu ki Sr or ssk ka merger hota to mujhe darr lagta hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfantiny15

Go to top