Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP (Page 12)

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Enigmatic-

other couple is side couple.. they don't bring trps .. they are not USP only our swasan brings trps, this proved last week.. countless remarks made on RagLak last time when trp decreased.. now what do i see new word & probably word of the day "Balance" why do you cover up ur own flaws.. & when we just give Tit for Tat toh hume idiots kehalate hain Kyo ? any ways tum logoke muh lagne mein koi fayada nhin... LOL

@Dude last week the trp damn too low infact the lowest trp of SR history still now.2.2 is the lowesf before that!!!!!
And its still below 2.5 so we need to be worried for that...and its till friday trps and last week is more of conclusion week to Raglak and Ragini redeem track...
what is there big that we need to cver up our own flaws...stop making MF a war zone.

Edited by soumi93 - 14 April 2016 at 6:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
ok I just checked...when was the the marriage track start in ipkknd? jan?feb?...it got pretty good trps even before and sometime after the marriage track too...from September 2011 itself it started gaining ratings in 3s which continued till april 2012(it got five to six 4s too)...in October 2011 it beat balika vadhu with a rating of 3.4 as opposed to BV's 3.2..it could not have been marriage track as lavanya hadn't made the exit before second week of December..
Yes during kidnapping track and after arnav returned it never was the same..but it isn't as if only during marriage track it had good trps..the low phase of ipk is equal to the usual phase of swaraginiLOL
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
IPKKND ke baarein mein kuch nahi bolne ka..the crazy in me wakes upLOL

mishi28

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Tfs..
MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

ok I just checked...when was the the marriage track start in ipkknd? jan?feb?...it got pretty good trps even before and sometime after the marriage track too...from September 2011 itself it started gaining ratings in 3s which continued till april 2012(it got five to six 4s too)...in October 2011 it beat balika vadhu with a rating of 3.4 as opposed to BV's 3.2..it could not have been marriage track as lavanya hadn't made the exit before second week of December..
Yes during kidnapping track and after arnav returned it never was the same..but it isn't as if only during marriage track it had good trps..the low phase of ipk is equal to the usual phase of swaraginiLOL

Is IPKKND the topic here? I guess not!! So why talking about it's TRPs! Your dp tells you were a big fan, but dude chill this is Swaragini!

tiny15

JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged
wow musicaddict seems like you can't say what you have to say without getting personal..I might have been wrong about swaragini's trps but you could have corrected me without being rude..like I corrected people about ipkknd's trps without being rude...

but I agree with the person who said swaragini's couples aren't comparable to arnav khushi...of course they aren'tLOL

also swaragini isn't a couple focussed show..even when the track is couple focussed the scenes always aren't...ipkknd was more or less about the couple only..tracks AND scenes..and still got the trps it did.
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

Is IPKKND the topic here? I guess not!! So why talking about it's TRPs! Your dp tells you were a big fan, but dude chill this is Swaragini!
LMFAO you should have said this to the person who brought ipk in the first place..I won't start it man but I won't keep quiet when somebody else starts it..like I said the crazy wakes up..still better than getting personal thoughBig smile
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I'm admittedly too dumb to really be part of this discussion but I must admit most of the "war" here over what I thought were very inoffensive comments/ observations to start with has left me entirely confused and with the beginnings of a headache. As I said I am pretty stupid when it comes to an in depth analysis of the number crunching and blow by blow account of TRPs and numbers but overall, it's a show that is acknowledged to be a sure runner for his channel for the near future and it has all of us at least as an audience base to watch the show and enjoy it or not as the case may be. The ratings are of course important but do they merit the amount of microspic analysis that then leads to pointless fights over exactly which couple, which scene and which second of that episode led to that rise or fall of the magic numbers?

Anyway I'll go back to my contracts but it would be so nice to come to read a post where both (or multiple) fandoms weren't fighting over pointless issues and could appreciate things as a whole and crititicise what they don't like too but in a balanced and mature way. And yes I realise too that it would be nice if the depletion of the ozone layer could be halted asap too LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81nikki1211-Sud-Sakura24.FairyDust.Shinning_ADMusicAddicttiny15

Go to top