Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Balanced Episodes results Increase in TRP (Page 11)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Originally posted by --Anna--

I assure you Anna you ain't!!LOL The topic is not you so chill! 

Really?! Phew! It is so difficult to say what you feel like because you know you are going to be bashed some where for your honest opinion. LOL

You weren't bashed even once buddy! So don't worry!!LOL

Thank god! LOL

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_86

TRPs are always a mystery. It is difficult to say what brings in high TRPs. Small cute couple moments can bring in a raise in TRPs. However, too much of hardcore romance or physical romance are a strict no-no. Most of the Indian audience consist of grandparents, parents and children watching the show hence when too much of physical romance comes in...The channel is changed to another. Probably that is why serials like SSK do well because there is no scope to change channel since there is no romance.

Yeah man!! But what can we heads-over-heels fans do? We want some sweet moments don't we! And colors replies to both fandoms! Looks like Rangeela loves SwaraginiWink
Personally I am not very fond of colors channel...any other channel like star or zee would have dealt with Swaragini in a better way, since the serial has so much of a potential. Just when we are expecting some cute couple moments we get a supernatural episode...how dumb can that be????Shocked
ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
basically cvs doesnot knw how to handel the show I wish ke some youth orentd cvs come and join SR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
@Priya: I guess that is your name! Yeah man, mergers are the most dumb! You know ZeeTV has the max. mergers, Colors is nothing in front of Zee Tv I assure ya! And actually it's more in the hands of the PH rather than the channel na! 

Edited by MusicAddict - 14 April 2016 at 5:43am

tiny15

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged

I assure you Anna you ain't!!LOL The topic is not you so chill! 

Really?! Phew! It is so difficult to say what you feel like because you know you are going to be bashed some where for your honest opinion. LOL

You weren't bashed even once buddy! So don't worry!!LOL

Thank god! LOL

LOLLOL No issues hun!
nikitaloveu IF-Rockerz
nikitaloveu
nikitaloveu

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
tfs
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
its gud TRPs  increased. i was expecting the increase & i'd said in last TRP thread that it"ll increase by few pts.like .2 and it has increased by .3 which is almost near wat i said.
i m not boasting but wat i'd seen 4 TRPs.it depends on several factors not just one & even if a couple is USP of the show doesn't mean only they can bring TRPs. & that 2 always.drama is also necessary.if theres senseless drama then how much romance u show TRPs  won't increase much. they mite b steady or increase  a bitbut not jump 2 the sky.

and last week there was drama & no couple romance & it can't b said raglak centric but MM family centric wid kavya after laksh.but drama was logical. viewers were curious 2 see how swasan & ragz r going 2 save laksh from kavya & how shes getting caught after she  ran away.its like during swasan 1st mrg ppl were interested in how ragz is going 2 b exposed by swasan & laksh alongwid swasan mrg.
2nd world cup T20 ended.so viewers  shifted 2  shows. and i think theres  increase in TRPs of oder shows also so does that mean raglak brought those TRPs??

i think CVs shud concentrate on both couples & sensible drama.nxt week it mite increase the TRPs or mite b steady.
but now IPL has  started so TRPs r bit unpredictable.

-Sud-

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_86

TRPs are always a mystery. It is difficult to say what brings in high TRPs. Small cute couple moments can bring in a raise in TRPs. However, too much of hardcore romance or physical romance are a strict no-no. Most of the Indian audience consist of grandparents, parents and children watching the show hence when too much of physical romance comes in...The channel is changed to another. Probably that is why serials like SSK do well because there is no scope to change channel since there is no romance.

Agreed. Thumbs Up

Cute scenes are okay. When it comes to being physical, it is hard to watch it in front of your parents. Embarrassed That is why the more the drama - higher will the TRPs be. A proper balance has to be maintained with the romance and drama. Neither one of them can bring the TRP. I dont watch the show with my parents only because of the close proximity between the couples - both Ragya (more physical closeness)  and SwaSan. I am 26, and I turn RED! Cant watch it with parents, grandparents (definitely NO NO). That is why a well balanced episode will bring a huge rise in TRP. If only the CV's understood it. Sigh! 
@bold lol anna.i can understand thatswhy i think u were bit uncomfortable wid swasan's PDA in gangaur .WinkLOLLOLi can understand at 26 it happens. i m in my 30s ..u can say bit above mid 30s but till 30 it was  same  case wid me.after that i can watch atleast Indian show's PDA .tho i still feel bit uncomfortable sumtimes  wid english shows & movies PDA & CMs.LOL

Go to top