Chat Clubs

~To Travel Is To Live~ CC#25 (IO) - Page 62

The_Lone_Wolf26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

WOW! What wonderful TRPs shows on Colors have!

Kasam 2.2, KrishnaDasi 1.4,
Naagin 4.4 ComedyNightsBacho 2.0,IshqKaRangSafed 0.9, ThapkiPyaarKi 1.8, BalikaVadhu 1.6, Simar 2.1, Udaan 1.8, Ashoka 2.0, Swaragini 2.0

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

IPL effect I think, but you have to see the other channel's TRP to find out the truth, if their TRP is low too then it's because of IPL, if not then it's their shows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Krish, the thing is, shows on Colors lack a loyal TRP fan base. See, KKB/SNS (2.7), YHM (3.0). They have a good fanbase (maybe, it will go). 

But YHM, SSK, SNS, everything airs before IPL which starts at 8.00 PM. In SSK, they killed Roli. TRP aunties watched it for Simar-Roli combo and RoSid. Now, nothing is left. And SSK is dipping in TRPs from the end of Feb. So, I guess that it needs to be shut down before it dips more. BV is a lost cause. 

SNS, KKB, YHM are still running strong. In Naagin, the track is not good (according to its loyal fans). So, most of the dips are due to TRP aunties losing interest. 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
I participated in a good TRP debate in Swaragini forum. :P
What happened to the OS you were writing?
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Yesterday, I caught a glimpse of so many serials. SKR, YHM, SR, DABH. All are nonsense. Siya Ke Ram being a mythological show lacks the charm required to make audience glued to it. Mahabharat had that charm. 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_Lone_Wolf26

What happened to the OS you were writing?

I was feeling out of my mind and low from so many days. I have to resume it. Anyway, what's the hurry.  
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Oh, I got a glimpse of Kasam and Dahleez, too. Kasam was surprisingly a little interesting. I was truly, truly surprised. But the FL is dumber than Ishaani. And ML is not as serious as Ranveer. He is very comical.

Dahleez needs fast moving action. Very slow it is. And I didn't find the story interesting. 

This content was originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

I was feeling out of my mind and low from so many days. I have to resume it. Anyway, what's the hurry.

Just curious, nothing more
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
And what is that stupid thing Vishkanya on Zee TV! Were so many supernatural shows not even that another one had to be made.  Edited by -FlameOfHope- - 8 years ago
We are free from this DS world thanks to the show.