India-Forums

BARC Ratings Week-14-TPK trp-1.8(Stable) (Page 4)

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Bhai I heard that gia (old gopi) is replacing devoleena??omigosh and a leap with gopi as grandmotherROFL

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
TFS neevo ! Embarrassed
so that means more sbs coming soon ! Wacko

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I'm not surprised to see trp falling as since dhruv shradda marriage they only been showing stupid compitions, dunno why cvs never showed a actual happy going track like marriage of thapki sibling or something, its hell boring to watch saas bahu stuff vasu this and that, common 
why can't bring kiran back start with her marriage with thapki's bro at least a 
happy track and off from all this drama i really hope this trp wakes up brain in cvs,
though trp is still stable and that's fine 
we can only hope for that it won't fall more 
and hope cvs now starts to show something good 

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sehru_life

I'm not surprised to see trp falling as since dhruv shradda marriage they only been showing stupid compitions, dunno why cvs never showed a actual happy going track like marriage of thapki sibling or something, its hell boring to watch saas bahu stuff vasu this and that, common 
why can't bring kiran back start with her marriage with thapki's bro at least a 
happy track and off from all this drama i really hope this trp wakes up brain in cvs,
though trp is still stable and that's fine 
we can only hope for that it won't fall more 
and hope cvs now starts to show something good 

U noe CVs had this is mind... the girl playing Kiran  was prmoised a love story between her n thapki's brother... but donno wat happened to teh CVs Confused...they just dint show it..hence that girl also quit the show...!!
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
MATSH ended with in 2 months of reaching 1.8 I think. So I'm also assuming May end it is... Dunno abt other shows since I hv nvr ffollowed any other.

But really, cant we really watch a show without getting bothered abt the TRPs! Story dragging for TRP sake, stupid twists bcz of trps, abrupt ending bcoz of trps! I think I shud stop watching shows for stories! they wont have any! better to read a book!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

MATSH ended with in 2 months of reaching 1.8 I think. So I'm also assuming May end it is... Dunno abt other shows since I hv nvr ffollowed any other.

But really, cant we really watch a show without getting bothered abt the TRPs! Story dragging for TRP sake, stupid twists bcz of trps, abrupt ending bcoz of trps! I think I shud stop watching shows for stories! they wont have any! better to read a book!

Agree 100%. Let us enjoy the story without dragging or stupid twists!
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged

maty- best is to watch T20 matches ROFL no drag, dhamakedaar twistsROFL
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanshiii

maty- best is to watch T20 matches ROFL no drag, dhamakedaar twistsROFL
So true manh ROFLROFL

Go to top