Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Highlight: Riya and Shivam to face divorce jitters!!

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Highlight: Riya and Shivam to face divorce jitters...

Riya has saved Preeti from Mohit and got her home. But till then Nimmi got married to Vyom, which comes as a big shock to the family. Sharmili refuses to accept Nimmi as Vyom's wife and kicks her out of home. Nimmi married to save her family respect and refuses to go home. Nimmi gets adamant to stay at Sinha house. Meanwhile, Preeti's life has been ruined by Mohit. He did not marry her and taunts her that no one will marry her now. Nandu comes ahead to marry Preeti, which was not expected from the family. Shanti blames Riya to be responsible for all this.

Shanti and Sarla get together to break Shivan and Riya. Amma ji wants Riya and Shivam to get divorced, and that's why she called a lawyer there to discuss the divorce proceeding. Shivam thinks Riya sent him and beats him angrily. Sarla says we have made a case against Riya, and have true and also false proofs. Shivam signs on the papers without knowing the truth. He thinks Riya have sent divorce papers and want divorce from him. Amma ji and Sarla send same papers to Riya, after taking Shivam's signatures. Riya calls Shivam to clear the matter, but Shivam being angry refuses to talk to her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonamcute15KrazyKaur92dent4uvasantvarshaMaverick_meVintageWineNaaz695

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
why does she want to talk to him...he kicked her out...show some self respect girl...
tell him, that she doesnt need him to be happy in life... let him find a new namuna to deal with shanti n sarla's antics...only someone evil like kaushalya will fit there

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasantvarsha-Maahii-CrAzYREDVintageWine

vasantvarsha Groupbie
vasantvarsha
vasantvarsha

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hate characters like shivam who are just angry all the time inconsiderate of anything else and then comes across as the most 'vulnerable' and 'innocent' people. I find it very disgusting ...

Edited by vasantvarsha - 14 April 2016 at 3:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-Maverick_meVintageWinevyoman

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
they work same place i think...girl u better alone without these dramatic idiotic parivaar...lol
the show s dramatic
Always_His_Jaan Senior Member
Always_His_Jaan
Always_His_Jaan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
for some reason i dont feel any anger or sadness, i am actully looking forward to their divorce.  I dont know if its riya's character or ekta's acting which has made me dislike shivam and riya as a couple. I want to see more of nimmi and vyom.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top