pearl82

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I completely agree meenu's words

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Kab tak story karab hogayi ka rona hoga???Seriously dnt other shows goes offtrack n then dont come back...Are all shows good storytellers...TRUST ME NOOO...Only finite series are to the point...!!!

We had VIDHA marraige...did we fetch trps,we had their romance,Did we fetch no...agreed PH n CVs played around but where they due lie...I would give to them...Compared to other shows again...we are dishing best stuff...

Im angry with Colors for timeslots...tjis is my issue!!!

Mehraan you know i always look at things positively. but the i have to say this. yes IKRS is much better than other shows any day. But remember IKRS created a very niche intelligent audience for itself and it has to cater to that not the usuai trp aunties. IKRS had a trp of 1.3 even at 10.30 slot. that means even men were watching it.
But somewhere the cvs are very happy giving individualistic scenes, the broad story is good , but the episodic stroy becomes weak. thta's why i was very angry when the made dadi character weak. then again she became positive. this is episodic. 
We have a very intelligent audience which will come back once a track is tight. 
And they took a writer from Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai. that has done the harm all the old strong characters have been sidelined. 

All romance was shown when major cricket was going on . 
in such a scenario only hardcore fans sustain. 

And i still feel its credit to IKRS that amidst all this , at this difficult slot it has maintained trp above 1.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl82premparbat

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
agree meenu.. the shambu's track was an unexpected one..other than killing shambu its better to replace the actor or it can be shown as natural death..because that track and its associated court track was a flop one.. still kanak has no regrets for killing her own husband and tripurari is somwhere roaming around.. anyway there is no use of digging the past... loving the jodi of mishal and eisha to the core..loving the execution of current track, don't know what will be the final result.. will definitely watch the show till it ends.. dont bother about trp.. hope always best things to happen..

Edited by anjalivasudev - 14 April 2016 at 6:44am
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Originally posted by mehraan

Kab tak story karab hogayi ka rona hoga???Seriously dnt other shows goes offtrack n then dont come back...Are all shows good storytellers...TRUST ME NOOO...Only finite series are to the point...!!!

We had VIDHA marraige...did we fetch trps,we had their romance,Did we fetch no...agreed PH n CVs played around but where they due lie...I would give to them...Compared to other shows again...we are dishing best stuff...

Im angry with Colors for timeslots...tjis is my issue!!!

Mehraan you know i always look at things positively. but the i have to say this. yes IKRS is much better than other shows any day. But remember IKRS created a very niche intelligent audience for itself and it has to cater to that not the usuai trp aunties. IKRS had a trp of 1.3 even at 10.30 slot. that means even men were watching it.
But somewhere the cvs are very happy giving individualistic scenes, the broad story is good , but the episodic stroy becomes weak. thta's why i was very angry when the made dadi character weak. then again she became positive. this is episodic. 
We have a very intelligent audience which will come back once a track is tight. 
And they took a writer from Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai. that has done the harm all the old strong characters have been sidelined. 

All romance was shown when major cricket was going on . 
in such a scenario only hardcore fans sustain. 

And i still feel its credit to IKRS that amidst all this , at this difficult slot it has maintained trp above 1.

Theres  I would bring...They had a week actor to play Raja...the character could had been well 
 recieved by all if the scenes enactment was good too...TRIPU is the best example...dhasnis past was a good plot...they lost executing well...I kno I had issues with Phs from thr time tripu dhasni marraige but I ignored thinking n not breaking head on it...BUT again for me Colors are also at fault...When craps like dayan n nagins with bakwaas story can fetch trps...ours is much much.better ...Give us the timeslot...IKRS will prove it

Edited by mehraan - 14 April 2016 at 5:13am

sanvidsura123

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
if we get time slot change all the negative things which we are discussing every week will turn into postive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvid

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Wish we knew any head or the contactperson of the channelROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

if we get time slot change all the negative things which we are discussing every week will turn into postive

sura this is not negativity. 
This is pure analysis. on certain facts. and let me tell you after having acheived a trp of 2 no show can claim that the slot is bad. they themselves have proved that it can fetch trp. 2 is a very very good trp for this slot. 
and ikrs maintained 1.8 for quiet sometime.

Let me also inform that all the actors , our favorites included are of the same opinion that i have voiced.

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 14 April 2016 at 5:33am

-JaZ-premparbat

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Originally posted by sura123

sura this is not negativity. 
This is pure analysis. on certain facts. and let me tell you after having acheived a trp of 2 no show can claim that the slot is bad. they themselves have proved that it can fetch trp. 2 is a very very good trp for this slot. 
and ikrs maintained 1.8 for quiet sometime.

Let me also inform that all the actors , our favorites included are of the same opinion that i have voiced.
but still problem is with the channel only, it is their reputation, why cant they suggest creatives and PH?
if they got trp 2 in odd slot and happy then why didnt they focus on the show???
When we got trp 2, that time situations might be different but now we have cricket fever

Go to top