Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

Originally posted by jyothi-

TRP is scarring.I feel Raja's track is not good.
Don't know what will be the fate of our show.

Next week there should be rise, otherwise ??????????????????

Jyothi, Raja track is not that bad, it is good and episodes are well balanced. Only problem with the colors channel and time slot which is not in our hands

Agree Sura not only timeslot no promo nd no repeat telecast..Before show was doing good .
yea, exactly Jyothi..that is channel headache and we are tired of asking for promos and RT

Guys i would differ here . I am into business and I know for channel this is business. i have to give payments to all my employees at the end of the month . and if i dont have orders in that month , it eats up my balance. same for the channel .
In  fact the channel has been g0od to ikrs. withh trishakti n all at 1,4 also .
The problem is ph and the cvs . 
For a show to be able to afford a promo it has to earn certain money .(it has to have a certain trp,)
even promos have a cost involved. they take up airtime. And when IKRs went below 1.4 it couldnot afford promos
It has to go above 1.4 to be able to ask anything from channel.in this trp i know it must be difficult for the channel to even share profits with the ph. so they cut on promos. 

this is why i always count the commercials in the break. that's where the money comes from. 
(waise v watch hd , but no, of commercials r more on normal.<So if u count count them there)

the cvs ruined the story in shambhu track . hope they redeem themselves now.

we have to reach 1.4 and aim for average of 1.6

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 14 April 2016 at 4:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu_2402Ilinsanvidpearl82-JaZ-

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Jyothi, Raja track is not that bad, it is good and episodes are well balanced. Only problem with the colors channel and time slot which is not in our hands

Agree Sura not only timeslot no promo nd no repeat telecast..Before show was doing good .
yea, exactly Jyothi..that is channel headache and we are tired of asking for promos and RT

Guys i would differ here . I am into business and I know for channel this is business. i have to give payments to all my employees at the end of the month . and if i dont have orders in that month , it eats up my balance. same for the channel .
For a show to be able to afford a promo it has to earn certain money .(it has to have a certain trp,)
even promos have a cost involved. they take up airtime. And when IKRs went below 1.4 it couldnot afford promos
It has to go above 1.4 to be able to ask anything from channel.in this trp i know it must be difficult for the channel to even share profits with the ph. so they cut on promos. 

this is why i always count the commercials in the break. that's where the money comes from. 

Meenu I agree then we will loose the creativity if we concentrate on Trip. So it is better to take off TRP system.again when channel can give kasam serIal 10pm slot . this Ikrs had a social based concept n channel has earned name n fame. So they r neglecting now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidsura123

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Kab tak story karab hogayi ka rona hoga???Seriously dnt other shows goes offtrack n then dont come back...Are all shows good storytellers...TRUST ME NOOO...Only finite series are to the point...!!!

We had VIDHA marraige...did we fetch trps,we had their romance,Did we fetch no...agreed PH n CVs played around but where they due lie...I would give to them...Compared to other shows again...we are dishing best stuff...

Im angry with Colors for timeslots...tjis is my issue!!!

Ilinsanvid

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
i love the show how it going
sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Meenu I agree then we will loose the creativity if we concentrate on Trip. So it is better to take off TRP system.again when channel can give kasam serIal 10pm slot . this Ikrs had a social based concept n channel has earned name n fame. So they r neglecting now.
meenu, shambu track also not that bad if we compare with other shows. I feel its channels repsonsiblity also to make their shows interesting

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Meenu I agree then we will loose the creativity if we concentrate on Trip. So it is better to take off TRP system.again when channel can give kasam serial 10 pm slot . this Ikrs had a social based concept n channel has earned name n fame. So they r neglecting now.

No sam that is not the case. creativity was its best when trp was around 1.8
In a issue based show which the educated n intelligent segment watches , trp usually goes down when the creativity  goes down. we all were unhappy with the way shambhu track was handled. kanak drinking n flirting with trip . 
so for the trp of IKRS to go up they have to increase the creativity . Right now they are giving good scenes , for trps they need a good track in totality. 

Annu_2402pearl82

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Kab tak story karab hogayi ka rona hoga???Seriously dnt other shows goes offtrack n then dont come back...Are all shows good storytellers...TRUST ME NOOO...Only finite series are to the point...!!!

We had VIDHA marraige...did we fetch trps,we had their romance,Did we fetch no...agreed PH n CVs played around but where they due lie...I would give to them...Compared to other shows again...we are dishing best stuff...

Im angry with Colors for timeslots...tjis is my issue!!!

only time slot and problem with colors channel..ikrs story is always good
I dont want to blame cvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvid

Go to top